PetcareRx Employee Reviews in United States

Fast Paced
Call Center Manager (Former Employee) –  Americus, GAJanuary 11, 2016
Fun and fast pasted, must be able to learn quick, and change processes quickly. I enjoyed the job but did not enjoy the limits within the last year as they made the decision to close the GA center.
terrible place to work
marketing (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 5, 2016
Poor management, terribly run, and overall a miserable place to be and work. I highly recommend not doing business here.
Pros
nothing
Cons
everything
Everything I could hope for from a company
Call Center Sales Agent (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYOctober 18, 2015
I absolutely love the people I work with, and the job itself. It is not stressful and you feel important. It's customer service, so you do have to deal with customers who will try you, but it's a cool job. You have a chance to move up and your bosses fully support you. Could not ask for more. We have fun here, and that is important to keep you motivated.
Pros
fun bosses, snacks, beautful office
Cons
starting pay could be more
Fun workplace with holiday parties
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Lynbrook, NYMay 2, 2015
Working at Petcare I learned about the different pet medications. We would call vets and get the approval for the Rx medications and document the approval. Most enjoyable part was talking to the vet assistants they were always friendly and wanting to help.
Pros
hours, friendly coworkers, holiday dinners
Supportove environment with great management and smart employees
Customer Service Rep/Sales (Former Employee) –  Lynbrook, NYApril 27, 2015
Answered calls in high volume call center to place online orders for customers pets. I learned a lot about different breeds of dogs and cats as well as a lot about their illnesses. My co-workers were like family as well as management. The most enjoyable part of the job was working closely with people you enjoyed seeing everyday and assisting customers with pets issues. People hold their pets at a high regard some as high as family and being able to assist with and/or resolve an issue that a customers pet may have had was very enjoyable. The hardest part about the job was the company closing. This company was like family and no one ever wants to split up from their family. Completely daily task at this job was not difficult because most prescriptions filled were highly needed and being able to get it for the customer at a discounted price was rewarding.
Pros
Free lunch, great atmosphere, personal and/or company bonuses
Cons
Company closing
Awesome place to work
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Lynbrook, NYOctober 9, 2014
Loved the people!
Management was not so helpful
no room for advancement
Pros
free red bull
Cons
no room for advancement
Management/Directors exceeded actual workers
Senior Web Graphic Designer (Former Employee) –  Lynbrook NYJuly 20, 2014
When I started PetCareRx it was very organized. The location was great and the pay was very fair. After a month there I was getting used to working there. As time went on the amount of managers/directors exceeded actual workers. There were many times where you didn't know who was in charge of the projects. My art director gave me much freedom to learn and communicate with the many members of marketing and IT. I learned how to be director of myself, executives and other employees. On a whole my co-workers were very nice and hard-workers. From time to time their people hired and fired in a short amount of time due to lack of work ethic. The hardest part of the job was running after people to find out the what the status of jobs they requested that were ASAP projects. At times projects were put on the back-burner until deleted. The most enjoyable part of the job was the friends that you make. It was a small creative department and we all got along and helped everyone when needed. If you were ready to leave you made sure no one needed help.
Pros
laid back dress code and atmosphere, location, parking spot
Cons
ate lunch at desk, dirty building, few bathrooms, too many managers
Good work life balance
Quality Analyst (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 24, 2014
Good work life balance.
Performed mobile testing on ios
More interaction with Business teams
Had to leave the company when company relocated to Long Island which was double the commute. Fewer number of projects in the company resulted in job instability
Productive fun place to work for a college student.
Pet Specialist/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Americus, GAJanuary 24, 2014
Productive fun place to work for a college student. I really enjoyed working with this company. Although the lay off was unexpected, I will still recommend anyone to work here.
Call Center
Pet Care Specialist (Current Employee) –  Americus, GAJanuary 12, 2014
When the call first opened this was a great place to work, we were promised things that never occurred. A recent downsize has led to inconsistent schedules and the pay is substandard, with no raises. Morale is low and the fear of the call center closing looms. The plus side is the customer interaction. I love talking to, and helping the customers. That is the best part of my job as well as a few close friendships I've made.
Pros
helping customers and their pets, great friendships that have developed, and learning new things that i didn't know before
Cons
low pay, inconsistent schedule and number of hours fluctuating, forced benefit enrollment, thus decreasing pay, yet more
I really enjoy all of the fun we have. We work as a team and we celebrate our accomplishments as a team.
PVIR Pet Specialist (Current Employee) –  Americus, GAOctober 9, 2013
PetCareRx is a wonderful company to work for. My job consists of contacting veterinarians each day to get authorizations for pet meds. I place orders and make necessary changes to orders if needed. I've learned that you can offer the best deals and the most savings than anyone, it still won't satisfy the customer. :) Management is always there to lend a hand whenever there is an issue beyond our control. Everyone is just one big family at PetCareRx. You are guaranteed to wear a smile on your face everyday. There is nothing hard about this job. I enjoy what I do and the work environment is the absolute best you could ever have in a workplace.
benefits
Cons
short lunches
Productive and fun work place
Pet Specialist (Current Employee) –  Americus, GASeptember 18, 2012
A typical day and the hardest part at work is the phone ringing off the hook. Customers calling placing orders and making complaints. I enjoy helping the customers and I enjoy working with my co- workers.
Exellent working enviroment with family life as a priority
Operations Manager/Corporate Trainer (Former Employee) –  Lynbrook, NYAugust 16, 2012
PetcareRX was an exellent company to work for, they did all they can do to give their employees a happy cultured enviroment. They were open to idea's and implemented what works. I enjoyed building the new call center in GA from the ground up and wish them success!
Pros
paid half family medical, great bonus's, exellent new managament!
Company going through many changes that didn't include keeping there employees
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Lynbrook, NYMay 29, 2012
Before job started to change it was one of the best places that I worked. Compensation wasn't the best but everything else made uop for it. Ones the company went corporate it was over. Just no heart....
Pros
we used to get payed for lunch before the change