Pros: Confidence and Respect
Cons: No Future
1. Typical Day - On the very first day, I had to take care of the following: stocking shelves, dusting, picking up boxes and displaying merchandises.
2. What you learned - I learned about organization, cleaning up, picking up boxes, dusting and displaying merchandises.
3. Management - I had to clean up the aisle, as I go to and fro, back and forth of the store within the hour and help and take care of the customers and provide with an excellent customer service skills of what they need the most.
4. Your co-workers - I had to go through a lot of manual labor and work on by hand and foot, assigned by managers and accept every task and get it completed and done during the day.
5. The hardest part of the job - It was easy at first, then after one month, it gets pretty steep and difficult, but I had to accept and go through with cleaning animal dirt and to finish the job.
Completed my occupation, it was okay and fine, then I went back to school.
6. The most enjoyable part of the job - I had to dust, clean, swipe, sweep up any debris, dust, dirt, particles and other waste, that I cleaned it up and tossed it straight in the trash. Took care of the shopping carts, excellent good work habits on bringing back the carts and place back to their shopping cart garages, the place where you back the shopping carts, when you're done with it or where it belongs, I place it back to its own homes, at the pet store.