Peter Piper Pizza

Peter Piper Pizza Employee Reviews

Best First Job
Hourly Team Member (Former Employee), Selma, TXJuly 17, 2015
Pros: Reduced prices on food.
Cons: Can't remember
Trains in all positions, if up to the challenge. Consistent breaks. Helpful management. Scheduled raises. Fast paced, but manageable. Busy most of the time, especially on weekends.
Fun place
Multiple (Current Employee), Sierra Vista, AZJuly 14, 2015
Pros: Discounts, customers, food, fun, easy
Cons: Management not on top of things
Great place for first job, easy. Management not the best, but overall a great fun, and easy job. The busy days can be very stressful, but it's quite an enjoyment to be able to multitask to get things done and make guests leave happy.
Great atmosphere
Kitchen Employee, Management Trainee (Former Employee), EL Paso, TexasJuly 13, 2015
Pros: Friends
Cons: short breaks, no benefits
Great place to make friends, go in and do your work is all that was really asked of the employees. Not too difficult of a job to do and as long as you followed everything by the rules you should not be in trouble.
Good experience
Rollout / Cashier (Former Employee), Mesa, AZJune 22, 2015
Pros: Management
Cons: Low pay
Good management and staff. The job is easy to do and the staff make it interesting. I would recommend this as a temporary position.
struggle
cook (Former Employee), Scottsdale, AZJune 13, 2015
Pros: food
Cons: hours
not much to say never enough tasks to fill the day. and management struggles to know what they want from the workers if done early can finish many other tasks on own before managers give you more fun projects. store close at 10 sometimes there till 1-2am because managers having trouble with inventory or their jobs while employees are just sitting around done talking to each other
The food was awesome and so were the games.
Pizza maker (Former Employee), Chandler, AZJune 12, 2015
I loved to fix the games and make the pizza. It was fun to help kids and make different food everyday that I could. My coworkers were always laughing and having fun around everyone.
summer job
Cashier/Cook/Server (Former Employee), phoenix, azJune 9, 2015
Cooking/cleaning worked with a group of young individual at the US airway center summer job the hardest part of work was nothing
Sometimes hectic but enjoyable.
General Crew (Former Employee), Tucson, AZMay 28, 2015
Pros: Free dinner if it was slow enough
Cons: No breaks, no advancement
Employees were not typically very motivated, so a lot of my work load consisted of cleaning up other people's messes or helping them with their job. Teamwork was essential to get through the day, especially on the weekends when it wasn't uncommon to have upwards of 30 parties in a day. This job worked really well around school schedules and was good for high schoolers.
Productive workplace with ample opportunity to move up im the company
Manager (Current Employee), Pasadena, TXMay 11, 2015
Pros: Easy workdays
Cons: Long workdays, no breaks, inflexible schedule, long hours during weekends
Workdays are 10-12 hours long. Day includes interacting with guests, handling all funds, ordering food and non food items needed for the week, controlling labor and occasionally reach out to schools and businesses to increase sales.
I learned how to control labor, hold better conversation with people of all ages, learn time management, and become a more optimistic person. My coworkers are great and easy to get a along with. I'm not too happy with our general manager, unfortunately. He creates drama in the workplace and is very manipulative.
Other than that, I love working here.
I was there for only a short time
Manager (Former Employee), Edinburg, TXApril 23, 2015
Pros: easy job
Cons: difficult advancement opportunities
You work your shift and you go home
I missed Whataburger
ok environment
the hardest part of the job were the hours standing around
I did like the fact that we would close at 10pm
Fun enviornment
Party Hostess (Former Employee), Tolleson, AZApril 5, 2015
This company has to have been the best company i have worked for so far and I enjoy every aspect of it. If i could i would definitely go back to this company.
Hectic environment most of the time.
General Crew Member (Former Employee), Tucson, AZApril 3, 2015
Pros: Free Pizza
Cons: Younger co-workers not knowing the value of work
I would go into work, get assigned a position & get right to it, didn't mind how busy it was, just got the job done quick & effectively. I learned how to talk to a customer the right way & understood not every customer was the same. The management at Peter Piper's was debatable, good, in-between, bad managers. Co-workers here, came & went but for the most part we all worked as a team. The hardest part of the job here when another co-worker got lazy and never did their job. The most enjoyable part of this job was going into work knowing I could talk to everyone as a family and not a crew.
Productive and Fun Workplace
Busser/Dishwasher (Former Employee), Dallas, TXMarch 25, 2015
Pros: Free Lunch
A typical day at work I clocked in/worked hard before and after my brake. Then I ate a nice hot pizza or my own lunch if I brought any. The managers and employees were all cooperative and if they needed help with anything they could count on me. It was a good feeling to know they can depend on me to get something done. Overall its a very good and enjoyable job for anyone that's NOT lazy. Because you do have to be fast, especially on weekends.
Make Table, Dining, and Cashier (Former Employee), Laredo, TXMarch 22, 2015
Pros: discounts
Cons: no hours
Very fun place to work. You learn to multitask. Managment was great and very understanding! The hardest part is just getting used to it, but after it's an easy and fun job.
a teenager job
Food Preparer (Former Employee), Tucson, AZFebruary 3, 2015
Pros: free pizza
Cons: bad hours
peter piper pizza is an ok place to work if you are a teen trying to find your first job management expects a lot out of the employees but gives nothing back in return
Fun environment
Customer Service/Cashier (Former Employee), Mesa, AZJanuary 29, 2015
Enjoyed the customers and hosting birthday parties. I really liked the staff too. Everyone was happy and treated right.
Productive and fun workplace
Gameroom employee (Former Employee), Mission, TXJanuary 4, 2015
Pros: fun work enviorment, no supervision
Cons: no lunch, no benefits, lenthy work hours
I learned a lot during my time there at Peter Piper. learned to handle money for the first time, was the foundation for my good communication skills. Management was not too good with hours unfortunately. the hardest part of the job was the maintenance on the arcade machines and cleaning them as well.
FUN PLACE TO WORK
Technical Manager (Former Employee), Glendale, AZDecember 4, 2014
Pros: interacting with guests
Cons: 100% training never provided
FIXED @ REPAIR VIDEO GAMES. RESTOCK TOY INV. MET WITH GEN. MNGR. DAILY. INTERACTED WITH GUEST TO ENSURE A MAJIC EXP. EVERY VISIT.
Great Place to work!
SUPERVISOR DAVE LAMSON (Former Employee), Bullhead City AzNovember 21, 2014
Pros: great food!
Cons: no benefits
This store is a lot like Chucky Cheese Pizza had prizes and tokens for the games.
Loved worked at this store but we had a family illness and had to move back to Indiana in 2007
Store closed in 2008
a place to remember
Food Prep/Team Member (Former Employee), El Paso, TXNovember 17, 2014
i didnt like there i will never come back, i have a very bad months in there.... i hope the management change the way they think and treat the persons more like a people than a tool, maybe it was only at the place i work in mesa but make your own idea of working there by yourself

1 2 3 4 5

About Peter Piper Pizza

This company hopes peckish pizza partisans will pick its pepperoni pie. Peter Piper operates and franchises more than 135 pizza – Read more

Peter Piper Pizza Salaries