Peter Piper Pizza Employee Reviews

need new general manager
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Yuma, AZMay 22, 2017
need a new general manager doesn't know how to treat his employees and also a lot of harassment going on from him. Great employees but they are not being train by the correct procedures. 80% of their employees quit within four months due to how the general manager run the place. I am glad all have found a better place to work at.
Pros
great company
Cons
bad management
Productive with fun atmosphere
Game Room Attendant (Former Employee) –  Avondale, AZ 85392May 20, 2017
The day is busy at all times of day, but will go by smooth with a group employees who know how to do their part of the job. The hardest part of the job is trying to stay on top of things while you're already really busy. The most enjoyable part of the job is connecting with different customers.
Cons
Tough job for little pay
Friendly staff, great work enviroment, & awesome bosses.
Game Attendant (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMMay 16, 2017
By far the best family dining restaurant with good games great food and an awesome staff that help make your experience one to remember. Games, drinks, family, & pizza - who could seriously ask for more. I've enjoyed the time I've spent meeting awesome peers and learning more than just the game room.
Pros
A staff like family. Workers food comp. All you can eat buffet. Special requests. Great vibes.
Cons
Fund raisers.
Starter Job
Game Room Attendant (Former Employee) –  Glendale, AZMay 12, 2017
This job i would consider for people who doesnt have job history. Team work was not a priority at all! Management was good for the most part. Hardest part would be working by myself in that environment
Fast paced environment
Team Member (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXMay 11, 2017
Overall Peter Piper Pizza was a great first job due to the fact that i was able to learn many different skills. Management needs plnety of improvement.
Fun place to start
Cook (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXMay 4, 2017
This was my first job, I started when I was 17 and loved it. I think it was a great experience to have. The only reason I left was because of a manager but if it weren't for him I wouldn't of minded staying there longer.
Peter Piper Pizza
Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXApril 26, 2017
If you love pizza and then environment, then definitely apply for a position, also be available for weekends. Have a positive attitude, ALWAYS. Basically, listen to those higher than you and do as your asked.
Pros
50% off discounts
Pizza
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 24, 2017
Peter Piper Pizza is a fun place to work at, especially if you like pizza. It's also fun because you see the kids have fun and enjoy their party at PPP.
Pros
Team Leader will provide free breakfast at times.
Cons
Usually no lunch break, only because it doesnt get so busy during the week.
At first I loved it
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Mesa, AZApril 21, 2017
When I first started I waz excited. But as time went on it got miserible. The GM was such a hard a**
, no matter how hard you tried or how well you did it waz not good enough. And the pay is not worth it.
Fast pace and friendly enviornment
Party Hostess/Cashier (Current Employee) –  El Paso, TXApril 20, 2017
You learn to multitask, be independent and quick. Customer service is very important. Dealing with rude customers is never fun and managers like to play favorites. If you get asked to stay and help or get called in, it's never really your choice to say no. All in all, the environment is fun and the people are very welcoming.
Pros
Discounted or free food
Cons
Not very many breaks
Fun place to work at
Arcade Attendant (Former Employee) –  Brownsville, TXApril 10, 2017
My first day working at peter piper pizza was kinda slow but fun. I learned a lot and the employees as well as the managers helped with any questions I had.
good place
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 5, 2017
did lunch programs
cleaned up ,
reset for the day
build the boxes ,prep the line
pick up all bags
help with customer
take out trash ,
sweep the line
productive
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TX 79936April 1, 2017
great place to work at very friendly employees. very fast pace work cause it would get busy out of nowhere. definitely would work there again in a heart beat
Fun place to work
Front and back of house (Current Employee) –  Prescott, AZMarch 28, 2017
Great place to go to everyone has a positive attitude everyone does what they need to do and get stuff done great people and great management everything about it I like
Fun place to be a cashier
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMarch 21, 2017
This a great job to have as your first job. The environment is fun although it can be very tiring as any other job in the food industry. Many different fun positions to work with depending on your personality.
great fun up beat
Manager (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZ 85745March 20, 2017
loved this job had great job security and room to move up. Great management, I would love to go back but they don't do re-hires. its a fun fast pase environment.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
Productive and fun work environment
Game room attendant (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMarch 20, 2017
Usually, my workdays at Peter Piper Pizza were almost always busy and hardworking. I learned to use my communication skills more frequently and how to manage a clean environment and attend to any concerns customers may have. Management was sometimes strict but understandable, always kept everything and everyone in place. The hardest part of the job was having to clean up children's bio fluids occasionally. The most enjoyable par of the job was being friends with all my coworkers, it always made working more fun.
Fun
Party Host/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Avondale, AZMarch 10, 2017
Loved working here. Made great friends and learned a lot. got to assist in training and also learning how to make pizza and dough. Learn mechanics of some machines.
Very friendly coworkers and good training
Games Attendant (Former Employee) –  Mission, TXMarch 7, 2017
Peter piper pizza is a very family fun based environment. The staff has to be friendly and attentive during parties. As for the food crew they are to be hardworking and dedicated
Pros
Free kids meal pizza on occasion
Cons
Have to remind boss multiple times for time off requests
Fun place to work in highschool
Game Room Attendant (Former Employee) –  Peoria, AZMarch 6, 2017
Would go to work here after school, and close. Usually busy nights with parties, but it made the day go by faster. Management was usually up to par with employee standards.
Pros
Shorter days helps with school
Cons
understaffed

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Peter Piper Pizza. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval