Peter Piper Pizza Employee Reviews in United States

Excellent Place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZJuly 19, 2016
Peter Piper Pizza had a wonderful affect on me because it was an amazing job. I loved working on every position i was put on , every day was something different. I also got along with many co-workers and also grew relationships with customers.
Good dependable company
Technical Entertainment Manager (Current Employee) –  El Paso, TXJuly 4, 2016
Peter Piper is a trusted and dependable employer in El Paso, that has a great starting wage for an El Paso restuarant. Many employees have been here for years as a result of what I do consider a very fair wage for this area.
Great place to work for an after school job.
Cook/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 27, 2016
Good place to work but it only part time work.
Im ready to lean new skills and get other opportunity.
like the coworkers and boss.
friendly place to work.
Pros
free lunch during break.
Cons
No insurance part time work only.
friendly and fun workplace working with children and also building team work.
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Peoria, AZ 85345June 23, 2016
first, I usually would come in and get right to work on the cashier mostly every day. Taking people's orders and when their pizza was ready I would take the initiative to taking their pizza to the table, asked if they needed anything else before going back to my station. next , I remember my first day I had to learn how to cut the pizzas perfectly almost every time. I would even get angry at myself because I was losing patience but I stopped and analyzed myself and really practiced until I got better. Recently I barely knew how to cut the extra large pizzas so perfect! Then, A huge problem that was disappointing me was that the manager would hire so many new people and my hours would go to the new people. There was the time where I was left working 2 days a week and I think that's what led me to place my 2 weeks in . I never had any trouble with my co-workers, we all were friendly and would help each other when it was needed.The hardest part of the job was when we got a rush. Dealing with one thing at a time but I realized that if i take a deep breath , relax and take things one at a time it could be done. Finally, the most enjoyable part was being able to work with the children , serving pizza then being able to see the smile on their faces.
Pros
raise every year, discounts, free meals during break.
Cons
no benefits, and low pay.
Productive Family Enviroment
Team Leader, Birthday Party coordinator (Former Employee) –  Waco, TXJune 15, 2016
Overall, This was a very upbeat style workplace. I enjoyed side by side with my co-workers to execute the company's standards of customer service.
Customer service oriented
Pizza salesperson (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXMay 19, 2016
Wonderful place to work and very rewarding. I get to meet great families that are looking for animals to take to their homes and love them.
Pros
Lots of interaction with people
Cons
Far from my home
Overall
Shift Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Avondale, AZMay 10, 2016
It's a good company, it just depends who your district manager is. It is a very fun environment but and do love the company but for being there as long as I have I don't feel like I'm compensated for it.
fun place to work
Tech Manager in Training (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMMay 3, 2016
wonderful place to work with great perks. definitely recommend working here if you like helping others and fixing electronics if working in the game room.
Productive, working the game room
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  National City, CAApril 10, 2016
Organizing the Game Room, keeping it neat, fixing broken games. I learned how to multi task, learning how to be patient. Managers always helped me, to become a better worker. My co workers worked well as a team, always helping each other. The hardest part of the job was keeping up with the costumers during the weekends because we were always busy. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with the children, helping them with the games, and picking out prizes.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Low Pay
peter piper pizza
BUSSER (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TX 79925March 31, 2016
I loved working here. the people became so close to me we became like a mini family. working there was so much fun. it was always the same thing but the fact that it was such an awesome environment made it great.
Fun Work Place
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Buckeye, AZMarch 18, 2016
They are very flexible with your schedule. Perfect for student who are still in high school. You get a free meal every time you work.
Pros
Free Meals
Cons
Hardly work your 20 hours
CASHIER/PARTY COORINATOR (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMarch 18, 2016
This was my first job, so there wasn't really anything I could compare to it. Overall it was a decent job. The environment was usually positive and I got along well with my co-workers and the management staff.
Bad management
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Yuma, AZFebruary 9, 2016
Will working at peter piper i felt the management were not very nice to employees. With them not being nice to employees made working there very hard.
games and food
Game Room Attendant (Former Employee) –  Mission, TXJanuary 27, 2016
fun environment due to having games that you are able to play once you are out of work and good food. management is a bit eh in the sense that they don't know how to schedule employees properly and there is a preference in some employees more than others.
Fun workplace most of the time except on weekends.
Game Room Attendant (Current Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXJanuary 18, 2016
Weekdays are much easier than weekends when it comes to working at Peter Piper Pizza. My day consists of cleaning up the gameroom, checking for ticket/token jams, or any other malfunctions the games are having. I definitely learned about being patient when dealing with large crowds of people, especially parents who leave their children unattended. My managers make sure to prevent my work schedule from getting in the way of school any are very understanding. One reason I have stayed at Peter Piper Pizza is because I love my co-workers. We enjoy each other's company and get along everyday. The hardest part of the job is never being able to satisfy our game room manager. No matter how hard we work and clean the games, he always has to find something wrong and exaggerate on how dirty the game room is. As for the most enjoyable part of the job, being in this youthful atmosphere makes me feel like a kid again.
Pros
Close to my house, free ice cream when closing, free leftovers from weekday lunch buffett
Cons
irresponsible parents.
It was a fun work place, everyone got along.
Game Room Attendant (Former Employee) –  Laredo, TXJanuary 14, 2016
It was a really interesting place to work at. I learned how to fix the games, count the tokens, use tools for fixing games that I've never have heard of. The management was really nice when i was there, and the co-workers were just as friendly. The hardest part of the just was getting uses to the load of people that come in the store, but once i got use to them it was the funnest place to won at.
Pros
discounts of food
Cons
games would get jammed often
Excellent Start
Kitchen Staff (Former Employee) –  6660 AirwayJanuary 10, 2016
This job was the perfect start. I learned how to interact with coworkers, basic customer service skills, how to work under strict food service and company regulations, and how to teach incoming coworkers the standards kept by management.

My coworkers were not always my favorite part of Peter Piper Pizza. Being in college and a majority of my coworkers in high school, my maturity was greater and tolerated less gossip and overall unprofessionalism.
Pros
Making pizzas.
Cons
Working with less mature coworkers.
fun
Assistant General Manager (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZDecember 28, 2015
lots of fun never boring. lots of laughs, good times. good people to work for. lots of growth with the company. have a great time with them.
Hope to never go back to a job like this
BUSSER (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXDecember 9, 2015
Clocked in and cleaned dishes, restocked items, bussed tables, cleaned restrooms, provided customer service. Learned to better talk with and put up with customers. Managers usually were willing to work around my school life, but at times were very stubborn. For example, wrote me up for not showing up despite me telling them I had an exam and would not show up if they left me on the schedule. Too many druggie co-workers. All they did was talk about weed, alcohol, and pills. Hardest part of the job over the 14 months was feeling unappreciated. Often covered for co-workers on their days off while most co-workers refused to cover me, managers refused to give me hours despite me coming in nearly every time was asked to (never did that thing that people do where they pretend they didn't have their phone with them when managers/co-workers called), both managers and co-workers often refused to do me favors despite me staying sometimes to help after off the clock. Most enjoyable part of this job was being able to wash dishes and just listen to my music.
Pros
Radio with mp3 jack in the dish-room, fairly-easy job
Cons
Terrible pay for un-rewarding job, terrible managers, mostly terrible co-workers
Productive and fun place to work.
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Casa Grande, AZNovember 25, 2015
Great place to work, great food, and so many great days. managers were very nice and understanding of many things. Learned to be fast and reliable. everyone on the team was helpful and knowledgeable in what they did at wok. best day at work is when we were the busiest and we had parties to tend to.
Pros
Free lunches, 20% family discount
Cons
One general manager was very mean, he was th reason for my resignation

Peter Piper Pizza Reviews by Location