PETERSON Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Military Service
Sergeant Major G31 TREX (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, CONovember 3, 2015
Excellent environment! The unit has well-defined responsibilities of the employees, and the organization is fast paced; but extremely organized.
intense
Office Admin (Former Employee) –  San FranciscoApril 4, 2012
managing partner has complete control over everything going on in the office and is quick to blame others. It is like walking on eggshells all day.
Pros
competitive benefits
Cons
environment
Great employer
Tire Mounter (Former Employee) –  Davenport, IAOctober 3, 2014
This was a great place to work which compensated with great wages. Was willing to train me in all areas of the plant. Overall a great place to work.
Great Job
Billing Clerk (Current Employee) –  Fullerton, CAMay 13, 2014
I personally love working here because my co-workers are friendly and very hardworking. My typical day at work goes by very quickly because I am always kept busy.
otima
motorista (Former Employee) –  Boston, MASeptember 11, 2012
motorista e montagem de tendas e messas para festas para boston e toda regiao de massachusetts. aprende muito trabalho em grupo e muita uniao entre as pessoas prestadadoras de trabalho. gerencia rapida pratica e comunicacao. as pessoas de trabalho cada um tinha sua funcao area de tendas de messas e cozinha direcao por nao conhecer muito os lugares de boston. parte agradavel seria conhecer varios lugares diferentes muito agradavel.
Pros
refeicao neh empresa