PETERSON Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Very fun, professional and friendly environment.
Marketing Internship (Former Employee) –  San Leandro, CAMay 18, 2017
I always had something to do and whenever I didn't understand something or needed help someone was always willing to help. I liked that everyone worked together as a team.
productive and a work place you enjoy
Construction Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Buena Park, CAFebruary 18, 2017
my typical day at work was a fast day, you get to see beautiful homes and learned more about my cleaning abilities. My hardest part of the job is the drive to work, it was a location far from were i lived. The most enjoyable part is everyone was always friendly and easy to have a great friendship with every employer.
Alright work place for those who just started working
Janitorial (Former Employee) –  Rockford, ILJanuary 22, 2017
It was good for a job that helps you get by and i learned how to clean my own home and other things around like new work places to come with many different types of chemical cleaning supplies. the workplace was fairly good but the hours of work could have been better. the most enjoyable part of the job was that we got to clean the disgusting parts of places for the employees who work there which i think will ultimately help them and their production of the company because I really feel the cleanliness of places of work can effect our own production in some ways.
Pros
the job was close to my home.
Cons
no real hours that could be worked.
Enjoyed
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Mount Laurel, NJNovember 1, 2016
Peterson Service Company is a very respectful company to work for. I liked answering the phone and typing which was most of my day. Everyone there was a team player.
Pros
Health benefits
Military Service
Sergeant Major G31 TREX (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, CONovember 3, 2015
Excellent environment! The unit has well-defined responsibilities of the employees, and the organization is fast paced; but extremely organized.
Great family atmosphere
Legal Assistant (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNOctober 8, 2015
Employees are treated well. Company has been through some rough times due to client requirements. Seems to be doing well now.
Great employer
Tire Mounter (Former Employee) –  Davenport, IAOctober 3, 2014
This was a great place to work which compensated with great wages. Was willing to train me in all areas of the plant. Overall a great place to work.
Great Job
Billing Clerk (Current Employee) –  Fullerton, CAMay 13, 2014
I personally love working here because my co-workers are friendly and very hardworking. My typical day at work goes by very quickly because I am always kept busy.
otima
motorista (Former Employee) –  Boston, MASeptember 11, 2012
motorista e montagem de tendas e messas para festas para boston e toda regiao de massachusetts. aprende muito trabalho em grupo e muita uniao entre as pessoas prestadadoras de trabalho. gerencia rapida pratica e comunicacao. as pessoas de trabalho cada um tinha sua funcao area de tendas de messas e cozinha direcao por nao conhecer muito os lugares de boston. parte agradavel seria conhecer varios lugares diferentes muito agradavel.
Pros
refeicao neh empresa
intense
Office Admin (Former Employee) –  San FranciscoApril 4, 2012
managing partner has complete control over everything going on in the office and is quick to blame others. It is like walking on eggshells all day.
Pros
competitive benefits
Cons
environment