Petoskey Plastics Employee Reviews in United States

Great place to work.
HR/Safety Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Petoskey, MISeptember 22, 2015
Worked at Petoskey Plastics for 9 years and enjoyed interacting with the associates. Great benefits, management at the plant is great and willing to listen to improvement suggestions.
No room for advancement.
Inside Sales Specialist (Former Employee) –  Petoskey, MiJune 24, 2015
I started at inside sales and ended in inside sales. There was no training. From the beginning, it was sink or swim. Although I excelled in the first year, it did not effect the bottom line.

The bonus compensation is set to where they pay out if the company is profitable. The sales incentives were set up the same way. Needless to say no bonuses or incentives were distributed. What really infuriated me was upper management refused to show us the books.

After 3 years in the same position I realized there was no opportunity for advancement or growth and got out.
Pros
Nice office local.
Cons
No opportunity for growth or advancement. Clueless leadership. No raises.
A good Job for Northern Michigan
Senior Lead for A shift (Current Employee) –  Petoskey, MIAugust 16, 2014
The work environment is alright. It is safe, but like any workplace it has its flaws. I enjoy the staff i work with everyday. I do like the way we all communicate with each other. I have learned to have pride in my work through the years and I have learned to communicate well and lead a great shift.
Pros
good work environment
Cons
just like any job someone can find something to be unhappy with.
Nice job to have
painter and management (Former Employee) –  petoskey michiganApril 1, 2014
Petoskey plastics was a temporary service position that I had for over 2 years. I had my own paint department and painted machinery fork trucks and just about everything in the plant. I also did epoxy flooring and choreographed manpower to finish jobs in a timely manner.
Pros
ran my own department
Cons
no benefits raises or upward advancement as well as low pay
Great Entry-Level Position
Accounting Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Petoskey, MISeptember 19, 2013
The best part of working at Petoskey Plastics was the people. My co-workers are like family. A typical day included me invoicing, calling customers for receivables, and EDIing invoices. This was a great entry-level job.
Pros
co-workers
Cons
no advancement
loved working there everybody gets along good work place
PACKER AND INSPECTOR (Former Employee) –  Morristown, TNApril 15, 2013
i learned how to run the machine an put the zipper on the bags.the managers was good bout everything.loved working with the coworkers.loved to inspect and packed the bags best job there was.