Petrobras Employee Reviews

PETROBRAS HAS A FANTASTIC TECHNITIANS
Client Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Fields, INOctober 30, 2015
DURING MY PROFESSIONAL LIFE I CONTRIBUTED TO THE GROWTH OF PETROBRAS. I STARTED IN THE COMPANY WHEN I WAS 22 YEARS OLD AND ALONG MY CAREER l HAVE AGGREGATED VALUE IN SEVERAL OFFSHORE PROJECTS. I AM ONE OF THE CREATORS OF THE DICAS (DIFFERENCIATED COMPLIANCE ANCHORING SYSTEM). I'M PROUD OF THE NETWORK THAT I'VE BUILT IN AND OUT OF PETROBRAS.
Pros
I WAS ABLE TO CREATE.
Cons
THE GOVERNMENT IS THE MAJORITY OWNER OF PETROBRAS
Technical Services supporting Operations
Project Planner and Cost Control Specialist (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 7, 2015
Technical Services would gather with Managers and Engineers to discuss what we would need to be productive. Each person was given time to express what they thought. This showed employees we were valued.
Pros
Christmas Bonus
Cons
Laid Off
Typical work day
Strategic Supply Planner / Inventory Control (Former Employee) –  Houston,TXSeptember 15, 2015
Very open enviroment and flexiable hours. Work load can be heavy at times, but managable. Managers never micro-managed, yet let you work independently. Oil and gas is a great field when gas is oming however, be prepared for set backs when gas prices fall.
Workplace funning
Consultor de Analista de Sistemas - Sênior (Former Employee) –  Río, CBJuly 17, 2014
Working with a well-updated, fun, group of analysts have a good Amiente work, it motivates us to work hard, I'm working in the team of information security, handling incident.
Pros
free lanch, near home.
Cons
n/a
Good Company
Network Administrator/Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 25, 2013
It a comany that have many benefits that not too many offers
It is a comany that take care of their people for personal issues but not advancements or pay increase

Over all is a good comany to work for
Excellent Company to work for
Logistics Coordinator Manager (Current Employee) –  10350 Richmond Ave Houston Texas 77042September 20, 2015
It's an Excellent company to work for, great environment, good people that go the extra mile to assist you the best they know how.
Pros
Sociable and Professional
Great Culture
Project Control Specialist (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 9, 2015
Petrobras is professionally run company with a very family and people oriented culture. This makes it promising as a career and also comfortable as a lifestyle.
Not at this time
Sr. Payroll Administrator (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 23, 2014
Enjoyed the different cultures of the co-workers. Miss a lot of the ones I became friends with.
Pay was good, benefits were excellent.
Pros
benefits 100% paid
i like work as are team no gosping
AS A DRIVER (Former Employee) –  mtwara and daresalaamJune 29, 2014
i have so many training frome petrobrass i know many thing and big experience and full HSE
Pros
free lunches
Cons
short brake and health care
Great benefits
Buyer I - International Operations (Current Employee) –  Houston TexasFebruary 8, 2014
The company has a great benefit package. Not a lot of room for growth, and the work atmosphere is friendly.
Pros
centrally located