Petrobras

Petrobras Employer Reviews

Workplace funning
Consultor de Analista de Sistemas - Sênior (Former Employee), Río, CBJuly 17, 2014
Pros: free lanch, near home.
Cons: n/a
Working with a well-updated, fun, group of analysts have a good Amiente work, it motivates us to work hard, I'm working in the team of information security, handling incident.
i like work as are team no gosping
AS A DRIVER (Former Employee), mtwara and daresalaamJune 29, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Cons: short brake and health care
i have so many training frome petrobrass i know many thing and big experience and full HSE
Not at this time
Sr. Payroll Administrator (Former Employee), Houston, TXJune 23, 2014
Pros: benefits 100% paid
Enjoyed the different cultures of the co-workers. Miss a lot of the ones I became friends with.
Pay was good, benefits were excellent.
Great benefits
Buyer I - International Operations (Current Employee), Houston TexasFebruary 8, 2014
Pros: centrally located
The company has a great benefit package. Not a lot of room for growth, and the work atmosphere is friendly.
Good Company
Network Administrator/Team Leader (Former Employee), Houston, TXMarch 25, 2013
It a comany that have many benefits that not too many offers
It is a comany that take care of their people for personal issues but not advancements or pay increase

Over all is a good comany to work for
Research on drilling fluids
Petroleum Chemist (Current Employee), Rio de Janeiro RJ BrazilOctober 9, 2014
Pros: contact with new technologies, permanent study
Cons: located close to a place where there happen crimes
I manage a number of projects for developping new fluids or fluid addittives.

Tipically I have to make bybliographic reviews, plan lab tests for fluids or fluid additives and write reports about the results. Some reports ar about the bybliographic research only.

This activity exiges a permanent learn about technics, ney products and ways of work.

The – more... manegment is mainly about amount of time to use in each project.

I work in a team of other researcher and technicians to plan and perform all the tests needed for a give project.

The hardest part is to use a new techic in the field, because we manage with field personal using something they never used before. The risc of accident or something unexpected is always greater than it is when working with a known technic.

I enjoy to learn all the time and also to perform lab work. – less
Planning
Planning Analyst (Former Employee), Paulínia, SPMarch 23, 2014
Experience in planning and control in the industrial area, ability to work with clients, contract management, process control, physical progress curve, work breakdown structure (WBS), preparation of schedule in Primavera P6, MS Project, familiarity with Windows environment and Office tools, knowledge of best practice projects (PMBOK), facilitating the – more... integration between the teams, review the progress and development of the project. Team management, mediator. – less
Productive, keeping the focus on results.
Senior Mechanical Engineer (Former Employee), BrazilNovember 26, 2013
I'm a mechanical engineer, I work both in the areas of construction and assembly as project development (basic projects and executive projects).
I have over 10 years working in petrochemical companies (Braskem / Dow Chemical, Bayer etc ...) and companies in the oil and gas (Petrobras) sector.
Amazing work environment, with dedicated employees.
Mechanical Engineer/Petroleum Chemical Technician (Former Employee), BrazilMay 5, 2013
An incredible company composed by ethics and high standards. I could be couched in different areas and subjects, always improving the process and developing the team.
Project Management
Project Manager (Current Employee), Curitiba, PRNovember 20, 2012
Some of my tasks are:
- Assist project managers in the various elements of project management and the use of standards, management tools and templates.
- Follow up on project schedule, effort, budget and deliverables as well as to share the progress against the original plan and delivery requirements;
- Participate actively with stakeholders involved – more... in meetings monitoring project progress and monthly reviews of project;
- Produce progress and status reports of committees or other meetings and follow up with responsible persons;
- Recommend to the project manager solutions or corrective action following the analysis and findings of differences in the project;
- Develop tools and processes, maintain documentation relating to records management and produce monthly financial reports of the project.
- Perform any other administrative tasks in support of projects and / or operations – less
Senior System Java developer (Former Employee), Santos - BrazilNovember 3, 2012
A typical day at work at Petrobras is productive and fun
I always learn something, because I work with critical systems, what let me learn with new things
The management of the project I work for is normal and let all of the development team easy to work
The hardest part of the job is Learn new things what is great for my knowledge.
the most enjoyable – more... part of the job is the technical skills I learn almost every day and my co-workers – less
si se podía tomar café
Empleado de estación de servicio (Petrobras) (Former Employee), empleado de comercioOctober 11, 2013
Cons: era muy poca la paga
Empavesa al 6 a 15 hs todo de corrido
Aprendía a relacionarme con la gente
Ambiente de trabajo bueno
Cajera (Former Employee), Control de playaSeptember 27, 2013
Pros: seguro médico.
Cons: falta de material de trabajo, elementos de seguridad eta.
La empresa cuneta con buen plantel de empleados , mucho compañerismo , excelente trato personal , en cuanto a aprendizaje todo lo necesario en cuanto al manejo de combustible y seguridad que requiere una estación de servicio,con mis compañeros el trato era muy bueno , muy coordinado, los días son agitados , el movimiento y la presión es constante .
buena empresa
Empleada de playa de nafta y GNC (Former Employee), playa de nafta y GNCApril 22, 2013
Pros: obra social...
es un trabajo bueno, solo que debes adaptarte al clima... días de lluvia , de viento etc...
Empresa significativa ao Mercado Nacional
Consultor de Sistema de Gestão de Negócio (Current Employee), Rio de Janeiro, RJNovember 26, 2014
A empresa proporciona aos colaboradores, em prestação de serviço, troca de conhecimento sobre gestão, cadeia de suprimento, diversidade cultural e de negócio.
Empresa exemplar
Estágio (Former Employee), Aracaju, SENovember 19, 2014
Pros: experiencia
Cons: baixo salário
Empresa do ramo petroquímico, com preocupação na área ambiental, todos em prol da segurança afim de evitar acidentes de trabalho e ambientais.
Boa para aprendizado
Estagiário Técnico em manutenção Mecânica (Former Employee), Vitória, ESNovember 14, 2014
Pros: ambiente agradavel
Cons: bolsa estágio abaixo do mercado
A empresa cuida dos funcionários e possibilita a aprendizagem. Influencia companheirismo e cuidado consigo e com os demais. Baixa possibilidade de se manter na empresa.
Empresa altamente qualificada
Estagiária (Former Employee), Macaé, RJNovember 9, 2014
Cons: baixa remuneração dos estagiários
Esta empresa possui uma elevada competência no treinamento dos seus funcionários. Além disso, a habilidade intelectual dos que nela se encontram fazem dela uma empresa ímpar.
Uma boa empresa
Técnico inspetor Júnio V (Former Employee), Ipojuca, PENovember 7, 2014
Pros: muito bom
Cons: sem contradições
Aprendi no dia a dia e com pessoas super competentes como desenvolve-los e me desenvolver com a ética do trabalho o conhecimento já adquirido e muitas outras coisas.
Engenheiro quimico
Engenheiro Químico (Former Employee), Araucária, PRNovember 7, 2014
Como engenheiro contratado uma ótima empresa, Bom salário.

1 2 3 4 5

About Petrobras

Petrobras is among the world's largest integrated oil and gas companies, engaging in a broad range of activities, including exploration, – Read more