Petrofac

Petrofac Employee Reviews

So much to offer, no way to tell people
Business Development Manager (Current Employee), USAMarch 18, 2015
Pros: good work life balance
Cons: no strategy
This company has a lot to offer, just no way to tell anyone here in the US. No strategy it seems and you have a lot of talent in the group, but no one gives them a chance to step up.
Horrible and unprofessional
Employee (Former Employee), USADecember 30, 2014
Cons: management doesn't care about the employees.
This company is one of the most unprofessional places to work. The Shared Services department is terrible. Employees are ignored and treated like garbage. Stay as far away as you can!
No real interaction
Risk Assessment Facilitator / Safety Auditor / COW (Current Employee), Prudhoe Bay, AKOctober 20, 2014
Pros: money is great - two weeks off is great
Cons: beneifts are terrible
I report directly to a Bp supervisor. I have had the oppurtunity to work in the Gulf of Mexico, Wyoming, East Texas, and now Prudhoe Bay Alaska. Co-workers on the slope are a great bunch of guys. The hardest part about this position is being away from home for two weeks.
Petrofac is a great place to call home.
Consultant (Current Employee), Houston, TXMarch 3, 2014
Pros: learning experience
Cons: distance
When I get in to work, everyone is very nice and heplful.
Ive learned the businedd side of the oilfield industry which has no limitations.
Management is great within petrofac, they listen to you and stay true to their word.
My co-workers are humble and great team players.
The hardest part is crossing a path unknown, how to address it and its prescribed conditions.
The most enjoyable part is the satisfaction I recieve from the clients.
Stable company
Project delivery manager- mechanical (Current Employee), United Arab EmiratesDecember 11, 2013
Working day is 9 hours where we come at 8:00 in the morning, the activities depends on where we are some times in site and some time in vendors fab shops or in our office in sharjah
It was wonder full company and we learn more advanced technical knowledge
Safety Officer (Current Employee), kuwaitOctober 4, 2013
 To implement Organization HSE policy and HSE Plan.
 Ensuring project operations are carried out with “ZERO” Lost Work Case record and property damage.
 Identifying and assessment of potential hazards by adopting Risk assessment techniques and establishing control measures.

 Maintaining and updating Rig evacuation plans, procedures and measures,
 Inspect Fire Fighting equipments and verification of validity, Arrange for refilling and maintenance if needed.
 Execution/Reviewing/monitoring of required HSE inspection for rigs and camps reporting findings to the Rig manager,
 Inspect the job location and monitor critical activities for safety compliance.
 To check appropriate PPE’s are used for the location of the work to maintain a Safe and Accident free Practice.

About Petrofac

Petrofac is an international provider of facilities solutions to the oil & gas production and processing industries. – More from ZoomInfo »