Petroleum Marketing Group / E & C Enterprises, Inc. is one of the largest multi-branded Petroleum Dealers and Convenience Store Operators on the East Coast. We offer each of our customers’ superior customer service and support, provided by innovative, dedicated, talented and experienced employees.
- Strong G/L background
- Strong knowledge on G/L reconciliation and analysis
- College Degree in Accounting with a minimum of 2 years of experience
- Detail Oriented
- Proficient in 10 Key
- Know basic reconciliation
- Know fundamentals of Cash Management/ Journalism (G/L)
- Proficient in Data Entry
- Problem Solving
- Strong Communication Skills
- Able to communicate with Vendors/Clients/Field Support
- Willing to be a Team Player as well as working independently
- Willing to learn different aspects of Accounting
- Seeking development in the Accounting Field
- Fuel Accounting and/or Retail Accounting experience is a plus!
Only principals need apply, Test will be given to aid in assessing skill level during our interview process.