A well established and growing hazmat carrier is currently seeking a Manager for our Trucking Terminal in the Selma, NC area. We are a common carrier of petroleum products with a strong presence in the southeast. The successful candidate for this role will have an emphasis on drivers, maintenance and safety performance, and will have responsibilities that include but are not limited to:
- Facilitating management of company employed truck drivers delivering petroleum products to customers in eastern North Carolina.
- Maintenance of proper driver and truck files and vehicle maintenance performed by company guidelines.
- Manage the scheduling and needs of drivers in a steady paced work environment; ensuring drivers are working under safety policies and procedures.
- Ensure Federal and State DOT rules and regulations are adhered to for 100% compliance
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 3 years of experience in terminal management, with experience with petroleum or chemical products preferred
- Strong driver relations skills including team building, hiring and retention
- Solid experience with Fleet Maintenance, Safety and Compliance
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
*Excellent organizational skills
- Experience and knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
We offer competitive pay and complete benefit package including medical, dental, vision, life, short & long-term disability ins., 401k with match and bonus program.
Please email your resume in Word or PDF Format Attn: Selma Manager