PetSmart Employee Review

Great Organization with opportunity for growth and development
Learning Alignment Manager - Distribution (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZOctober 25, 2013
PetSmart is a good organization with room for growth and development. The culture is a large part of the organization and initially it is challenging to understand. The one key element of the culture is collaboration, which is what make the culture unique and strong at the same time.

Overall good organization and take time to understand how the Success Factors contribute to your department to better acclimate to the culture in your team.

Other PetSmart Employee Reviews

Pet Hotel
Pet Hotel Specialist (Former Employee) –  Duluth, GADecember 13, 2017
If you love pets, don't mind working hard and being under paid this is the place for you. Most employees are genuine pet lovers. Environemt is fast paced.
Encouraging and positive environment
Pet Stylist (Former Employee) –  Prescott, AZDecember 13, 2017
I loved working for Petsmart! It was the first job that I got to experience what good management looked and felt like. They were always encouraging me to do my best and assured me that mistakes happen and it was okay, just to learn from them and don't make the same mistakes. They were always willing to listen to any concerns I had, or any personal issues I was going through and worked with me when I needed time off or a personal day. Overall incredible place to work, including great benefits and fair pay.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PetSmart. Our community is ready to answer.