At Pfadt, our minds are racing. Through diligent engineering we design, test, build, market and service our automotive suspension and power products with an engineering approach unlike the competition. Our company is driven by the principal that through proper engineering we will deliver products that provide both superior features and competitive prices versus our competition.
We are looking for a design engineer with three years experience using SolidWorks to design and develop individual components, implement the manufacturing process, and keep focused on the big picture. The general responsibilities are as follows:
- Design parts in CAD
- Evaluate parts using finite element analysis
- Think creatively to find unique product solutions
- Integrate product designs with manufacturing
- Design and execute test plans
- Manage product timing
- Interface with suppliers
- Handle incoming technical calls from customers and shops
- Support marketing activities
- Create installation instructions
- Assist with inspection of all incoming parts
- Understand the technical benefits of all Pfadt products
- Identify market segments currently underserved and suggest product development
Our work environment is professional but relaxed. Normal work hours are from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm. Some weekend work and travel are required.