Pfizer Inc.

Pfizer Inc. Employer Reviews

They build up your knowledge and allow you to use that knowledge to improve the company
Senior Manager of Operational Excellence (Former Employee), Andover, MAOctober 17, 2014
Pfizer is a wonderful place to work. The people, at all levels, are dedicated to helping the customer and each other. They invest in the education of their employees and ensure that they use that education to benefit the company and improve the work place. I learned a lot when I worked there. The hardest part for me was the constant travel which greatly – more... impacted my home life. I really enjoyed the people I worked with. They made the job fun and rewarding. – less
Great company, great people
Executive Assistant, Senior Assistant (Former Employee), New York, NYOctober 16, 2014
Pros: brilliant people, recognition for great work, fantastic work environment, great benefits
Cons: limited advancement in certain positions
My time at this company was amazing. I had wonderful bosses who recognized my talents and looked for new opportunities and projects for me to expand my skill set. I worked at this company for 13 years as an assistant, admin and coordinator, so I had quite a few bosses and worked in many different departments. I was extremely lucky to always find myself – more... in a good position with a great supervisor. I learned from emotionally intelligent leaders, brilliant problem solvers, and fantastic people managers. I upped my own game while I was at this job. It seemed to me that whenever I would be in a situation where I was bored and not being challenged, I always had a manager who would help me find or promote me to a higher position that would give me a chance to learn knew skills areas of business as well as fully utilize the skills I already had. I had many great coaches, leaders and co-workers at this company and I will cherish my experience there. When I left this company, it was a tough decision, but I needed a new challenge and I had gone as far as I could there. – less
Not a good place
Data Scientist (Current Employee), NJOctober 15, 2014
Cons: a lot
Good company. Horrible management. Expectation is to get all your work done while 75% of your day is full of useless meetings.
Pfizer
Professional Healthcare Representative II (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCOctober 14, 2014
Pros: great work life balance and training
Cons: need more products in our pipeline
* Very Initiative
* Team Driven
* Driven Colleagues
clean workplace. gym, cafeteria
Process Operator (Former Employee), rouses point nyOctober 14, 2014
Pros: health insurance, pay, close to home.
Cons: hazardous chemicals, old equipment, problems with leaky roof.
great hours busy some of the time and always had something to do. learned gmp, osha regulations, fda regulations,sops, and safety was very important. (ladder, hazardous materials, electrical, lockout tagout, confined space, proper ppe, sops. helpful and knowledgeable co-workers. keeping machines operating properly and safely. the challenges sometimes – more... that you have to deal with and diversity in what you did for work sometimes – less
Great compnay
Northshore Territory Rep (Former Employee), Covington/Mande, Hammond, Slidell, outlying areasOctober 14, 2014
Pros: salary, benefits, vast knowledge, resources
Cons: downsizing industry
Working for Pfizer was a great experience. Pfizer is a top notch company run by trained professionals with a vast understanding of the Pharmaceutical Industry. I was part of the Wyeth merger and learned from my co-workers instantly. We looked at the business from a different model than I was previously accustomed to.

The hardest part was learning the – more... new computer systems and immediately being responsible for 4 new products. The training was intense and I was up to speed in no time.

I throughly enjoyed seeing Lipitor through to end of its life cycle. Most of my time at Pfizer was spent protecting the eroding market share of the most coveted product in the industry. The sales arena was highly competitive by the end of its product cycle.

This was a challenging and rewarding position. I was proud to have made it from Wyeth the Pfizer in the merger. The industry was ever changing at that time and down sizing rapidly. So I decided to pursue new ventures. – less
Fun and challenging
Senior Associate Scientist Toxicology Technician (Former Employee), Groton, CTOctober 13, 2014
Pros: competitive and upward growth mobility
Cons: awkward/uncomfortable work environment
Great place to work. Mobility up the ladder was easy and competitive. Unfortunately like big business, the share holders take priority over employees.
Good starting point for experience in Networking
Lead Network Technician (Current Employee), Needham, MAOctober 12, 2014
Pros: location and team
Cons: contract with hp phased out
Great learning experience.

Too many personnel changes

Lack of organization
Great Place to Work and Learned A lot
Global Strategic Project Management MBA Intern (Former Employee), New York, NYOctober 12, 2014
I enjoyed my time there. Allowed me to grow personally and professionally.
Productive and inspiring workplace
District Business Manager (Current Employee), Manchester, NH (VT and NH)October 10, 2014
Pros: great people
Cons: unsure future for pcp sales force due to national healthcare trends
Good organization with great, and hard working people. Well accepted name by healthcare professionals. Solid training program that sets you up for success. Good management team that understands the pharma business.
Property Management -work order processor
Facilities Coordinator/ Property Management (Former Employee), Peapack, NJOctober 10, 2014
Pros: face to face interaction with tenants and physical
Cons: it was a temporary work assignment
Responsible for entering work orders into our system and interacting with the Facilities Team daily to ensure the orders are completed in a timely basis to secure customer satisfaction.
Enjoyed working at Cummins Engine Company
Human Resources Generalist (Former Employee), Groton, CTOctober 9, 2014
This was a this was a great place to learn and hone my HR skills.
productive workplace
Manufacturing Documentation Clerk (Former Employee), caguas,prOctober 5, 2014
a workplace learning styles and much fellowship.very good place to work
All depends on your manager
Senior Principal Scientist (Former Employee), Cambridge, MAOctober 2, 2014
Some people love PFE. I hated it! No work life balance, micromanaging boss, no chances to do science. All about image/strategy..
productive workplace
Credit and Portfolio Manager (Former Employee), Bogotá, CUNOctober 1, 2014
Pros: opportunity to participate in projects
Very nice work environment, had good teamwork, I liked because I could express my ideas and opinions, it was a very dynamic work, learned a lot about the industry, was receiving feedback from my boss, but we worked long hours, was very pleasant finish our projects.
Good place work
QA Engineer (Former Employee), Morris Plains, NJOctober 1, 2014
Management were professional
Team members were knowledgeable.
Had to work long hours.
Site shutdown
Downstream Process Development Scientist (Former Employee), Sanford, NCSeptember 30, 2014
Irrelevant review. Site shut down and personnel got relocated/ let go.
Learned a lot. Diverse roles of growing responsibilities
Import/Export-Team Leader (Former Employee), Puerto RicoSeptember 27, 2014
Great experiences, opportunities to lead great team and achieve success in many areas.
Great company with upstanding reputation
Portfolio Sales Representative (Former Employee), New York, NYSeptember 24, 2014
Pros: support and trust from management
Cons: ultimate downsizing of territory
Great work/life balance
Phenomenal Manager
Clear objectives
Admirable salary and bonus
Excellent, established products
Motivational management, high pace but rewarding environment
Professional Healthcare Representative (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHSeptember 22, 2014
Pros: rewarding and plenty of support systems in place
Cons: very large company harder to get to know upper management
I found that Pfizer was a high pace, long hours but very rewarding job. Management was motivating, counterparts were supportive and the Home Office had plenty of resources and support to help out the Field Sales Representatives.

1 2 3 4 5

About Pfizer Inc.

Pfizer pfabricates pfarmaceuticals pfor quite a pfew inpfirmities. The company is the world's largest research-based pharmaceuticals – Read more