Pfizer Inc. Employee Reviews

Found 1,008 reviews matching the search
Challenging professional atmosphere
MANAGER of Clinical Affairs (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 8, 2016
I enjoyed this position for numerous reasons. I was able to design, develop and deploy an in-house patient registry enrollment program for heart valve patients per the requirements of the Safe Medical Device Act of 1990. I successfully educated 100,000+ patients/physician worldwide regarding product lines, medical, legal and regulatory issues. I was also given the opportunity to locate 896 patients at 14 institutions (U.S., Canadian, and European Hospitals), develop protocols, study requirements, case report forms, budgets, contacts and feasibility process for a IDE follow-up program complying with FDA directives.
I enjoyed working with all of my co-workers which included the engineering and legal staff. Even though our projects were very stressful and challenging, we always found time to enjoy our jobs and each other's company.
Pros
Diverse workplace, good benefits, and variety of work
Cons
Stressful environment but manageable
excellent company
Scientist (Current Employee) –  Groton, CTFebruary 2, 2016
Great oppertunities within the company. Provide plenty of oppertunities for employees to grow. Very talented and skilled workforce.
Pros
great learning culture
Cons
Need to improve efficiency
Informatin Technology Manager
Manager of Information Technology (Current Employee) –  Boulder, COFebruary 2, 2016
This company is going through an acquisition and we're often kept in the dark about the future of our jobs. We are only provided $1000 a year for outside training (from $5000). Their model is to use low paid contractors.
If you're a contractor, it really depends on your manager
Senior Research Scientist (Contractor) (Current Employee) –  Pearl River, NYFebruary 2, 2016
It is a nice place to work. Atmosphere and colleagues are good. Although, contract jobs are not always the best. The managers can really get a lot more work done from you than the permanent employees. So make sure you find out about the manager before you join in. Some managers are better than others.
Pros
They have a nice cafe with ping pong tables
Cons
Very hectic
Pfizer is well respected and organized company to work for.
Production Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Foothill Ranch, CAJanuary 31, 2016
we accept all daily challenges, every day comes with a new challenge where it give us the experience to grow together and strengthen our team.
Excellent benefits and place to learn
Scientist (Current Employee) –  Pearl River, NYJanuary 27, 2016
A great place to learn new things and participate in activities. Benefits and perks are great, however, not always given the opportunity to grow and expand your career.
benefits
Cons
opportunities
ever changing environment .
Professional Healthcare Representative III (Current Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIJanuary 21, 2016
Pfizer has changed over the years. Due to ever changing environment of the health care industry.Changes are business related and necessary but not always welcomed by the field force. Pfizer will survive but will never look the same.
Positive
Desktop and LAN Technician (contract) (Former Employee) –  Parsippany, NJJanuary 21, 2016
Cooperation, preparation and training were excellent. Professional and balanced culture and work environment
Opportunities were slim for advancement but great experience in next level areas of interest for my career growth plans.
good company
Packaging Operator (Former Employee) –  Kalamazoo, MIJanuary 20, 2016
pfizer is a good company to advance in most areas are great to work in you just have to watch out for the people. i worked in a area where there was alot of trouble staters.
Pros
clean environment
Cons
short breaks
Always on verge of being laid off
Territory Manager (Former Employee) –  Walnut Creek, CAJanuary 18, 2016
At Pfizer, there was always the threat of having your job taken from you. Layoffs are very typical and whether or not your team was performing, you were always worried.
Pros
Company Car
Cons
Constant worry about whether you'd have a job the next day
District Business Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 18, 2016
Great training and experience but the organization has become too large and has lost focus on professional development. In addition, business has become highly commoditized in this ever evolving market
Internship- great opportunity!
Pfizer Summer Intern (Former Employee) –  Groton, CTJanuary 13, 2016
Pfizer hired me for the summer as an intern and paid for my next year in college. They were really great at training us and giving us a good start.
Productive and a safety enviroment
Manufacturing Mechanic (Current Employee) –  PRJanuary 11, 2016
Working in Pfizer has been a great experience in my life got a lot of experience on different areas and different cultures but life must go on need to move to the main land to search better opportunities.
A day at Pfizer
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  PRJanuary 8, 2016
I enjoyed my daily shifts with my co-workers and the factory employees as well. A lot of respect and professionalism. We really care a lot about the image and tried our best to always attend the visitors and clients.
Pros
Medical plan
Cons
Shifts and pay
Biotech (Current Employee) –  Pearl River, NYJanuary 8, 2016
The hardest thing about my job is getting to it. Great company great co workers . unlimited overtime . I learned a tremendous amount of knowledge in the 10 years that I have been with Pfizer the opportunities are endless .
Watch your back
Chemical Operator (Former Employee) –  Kalamazoo, MIJanuary 7, 2016
If you dont have family there, beware!
full of backstabbers and two-faced people
safety and workplace exposure and hazzards
Pros
great benifits
Cons
Over-worked under paid, cut-throat environment
Productive and enjoyable work place at Pfizer Consumer Healthcare
Consumer Healthcare Intern (Former Employee) –  Madison, NJJanuary 5, 2016
I had a great hands on experience at Pfizer. I learned a lot about time management, and how certain databases work. I was in constant contact with other sister companies.
Smart people
director (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 4, 2016
challenging and rewarding work experience, but not many opportunities for advancement.

smart people/co-workers

trust the leadership
Pros
compensation, work/life balance, changes and agility
Cons
not many opportunities for advancement
loved my job
Shipping and Receiving/Custodial Manager (Former Employee) –  Groton, CTJanuary 3, 2016
I loved my job here I was the mailroom shipping and receiving manager, I had great employee and co workers. We made a great team. getting laid off from this job was the hard day of my life.
Productive experience while employed there.
Operador de Manufactura (Current Employee) –  Los Molinos, XDecember 30, 2015
A tipical day at work it's allways followings the products guidelines
learning every day more and more and at same given of me the things that I now to my co-worker in every part of work

4.2