Pfizer Inc. Employee Reviews in United States

Found 1,158 reviews matching the search
Learned so much
Intern (Former Employee) –  Groton, CTAugust 26, 2016
Had such a great experience working at Pfizer. Met great people and expanded my knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry.
The job overall is satisfactory.
Assembly (Current Employee) –  MissouriAugust 23, 2016
I am currently employed at Pfizer, I would rather not write a review. The compensation package is adequate. The work/ balance is below average due to mandatory overtime.
Pros
The pay is decent.
Cons
Lot of overtime
Team Work
Operador De Almacen API (Current Employee) –  Barceloneta, PRAugust 22, 2016
machine operator, fork lift operator, hazmat operator, bilingual Spanish and English, aviable to keep learning, hardest part of the job is give up with out trying.
Very Productive at all times of the day.
Aseptic Technician (Former Employee) –  Pearl River, NYAugust 17, 2016
Working at Pfizer for 16 years has been a pleasure. As new employees come along, I would train co-workers on document work & maintaining batch records
Productive work
QC Scientist (Current Employee) –  Pearl River, NYAugust 17, 2016
One analyst run assay of Gas Chromatograph. System Suitability failed. Trouble shooting started. Spit less tube had to be replaced. Started the run. Standard run was good but the sample got failed. Result was out of Specification. The matter was reported to the responsible persons in Department and in Quality Assurance.

One investigation was opened in the trackwise investigation system. Other test of identification was performed. The sample had the Infra Red profile not matching the standard. Looked like the sample is not correct. May be some different material or cross contamination. Buyer and planning was informed.

These kind of issue come up some time.
Pros
Ethical company. respect for the people.
Cons
Every thing goes by system, difficult sometime in getting work done.
Pfizer is closing operations in New York
Laboratory Analyst (Current Employee) –  Pearl River, NYAugust 15, 2016
Pfizer is closing operations here in New York and moving production operations to the country of Ireland. I will be laid off as of 09/30/2016. During my tenure at Pfizer I was responsible for a variety of duties that involved lab testing, batch release, method validation, SOP revision, LIMS data entry and Trackwise LIR/MIR investigations.
N/a
Director of Business Operations (Current Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 13, 2016
16 years, multiple departments and disciplines, serves in several roles of varying responsibilities. Solid co-workers and great colleagues. Very high expectations, very productive organization. Does not always respect work/life balance.
Engineering maintenance tech 2 (Current Employee) –  Rocky Mount, NCAugust 12, 2016
Great place to work, I think what they are doing for the company as a whole is great its just bad to the people who don't get to stay. I liked my 12hrs, I do not like 8hr. Love night shift. Pay is good. People and environment is good,
Very enjoyable place to work
Instrument Technician (Current Employee) –  Pearl River, NYAugust 10, 2016
The most enjoyable part of the job was the flexibility on which work was done,you were able to schedule your own work for the day,week,month depending on work load,and also my co-workers were always there if you needed a hand or had a question on any particular assignment
Great work environment with stellar managerial support.
Compliance Oversight Lead (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 3, 2016
As a part of the Pfizer family I grew as a clinical professional. I was given the guidance to succeed, while given the freedom to explore and "think differently". I always felt supported and directed in a path that would propel my career growth.
They had great products to sell
Specialty Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYJuly 27, 2016
A typical day was a combination of seeing customers, working with counterparts, getting on sales calls, and doing paperwork.
Exceptional
Clinical Research Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNJuly 26, 2016
Great companies to work for. This drug trial was a Pfizer cardiovascular drug trial, with JC as the Europe CRO and ICON as the lead CRO. Initiation and implementation of the trial was done by my group for the US and Canadian sites.
Phenomenal product line
Senior Professional Healthcare Representative (Former Employee) –  Champaign, ILJuly 26, 2016
Pfizer has such a great reputation among healthcare professionals. Physicians truly wanted to learn more about the products and how to better help their patients because of them.
Had good and hygenic environment
Sr.Java Developer (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 25, 2016
I enjoyed working there and got lots of things to learn. Work load was average and could fit into it easily. Co-wrokers were nice to me helped me with lots of issues and also overcame many obstacles with my team members.
good
Java Developer (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 22, 2016
Good to work with this company and my team was good and they are supportive and we completed the project intime and testing and production team were very good with us.
Cons
A company that provides great opportunities.
Procurement Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Groton, CTJuly 20, 2016
Enjoyable work environment that provides opportunities to grow and learn as a employee and as a person. I have enjoyed my time at Pfizer and continue to progress.
produvtive fun working place
Process technician (contractor) (Current Employee) –  Andover, MAJuly 19, 2016
Pfizer is a good company to work for, go In with an open mind and you will learn. My co-worker are the best, they help you without judgments.
Great Place to Work
Maintenance Engineering Assistant (Current Employee) –  Kalamazoo, MIJuly 19, 2016
Co-Workers were great! Everyday had something new. The whole place had a very team oriented feeling. Always learning new things.
Pros
Team-oriented, Great People
Cons
There is a lot to do(Keeps you busy)
World Class Compay
QA/QC Associated Director (Former Employee) –  Puerto RicoJuly 15, 2016
Very innovative company that promotes the creativity of it's associates.
Best marketing workforce in the world that assures accesibility of medication to all countries.
A great company with great training for the employees
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  New JerseyJuly 12, 2016
They offered you a lot of training depending of your job position. The job responsibilities are really well set for all the employees.

its a great company with a great team work ethics

4.2