Pfizer Inc.

1.3K reviews

Pfizer Inc. Employee Reviews

great company to work
Director, Global Technology (Former Employee), new york, nyJuly 27, 2015
Pros: Team work and job opportunities
Cons: none
Excellent Company with great team. Always opportunities to grow. Great benefits and flexible environment to function
Process Associate
Research and development Associate (Former Employee), Boston, MAJuly 26, 2015
Pros: lots of opportunities
Cons: need more Full time jobs rather than contracts
I did not work here long enough to make a valid review. Sorry but it was a very short contract job.

Worked in QA a bit. At the time during that short time, the experience was good in general. The company subsidies the car food, which is good.
productive workplace, you can manage your time, pro people
Professional Specialist Healthcare Representative (Current Employee), Makati,manilaJuly 26, 2015
Pros: free car, healthcare benefit, challengimg workplace
Cons: constant change of management leaders, low compensation
Pfizer is a good place to work. It is takes care of the welfare of there employees, provides healthcare benefits upto our dependents. The medicines we are promoting are well researched, they applied science to discover therapies that significantly improves and extend people's lives, thus made me more confident and proud in my products.
Pfizer is dedicated to their employees and customers. Their products and R&D are 2nd to none.
Purchasing Manager (Former Employee), Dillon, MTJuly 21, 2015
Pros: People development, opportunity, highest ethics in the business, yes and still profitable. Great vision.
Cons: Non
Excellent company. I wish they had more opportunity in my area. I was fortunate to work for the best! I believe that any organization who would follow the vision that Charles B. Pfizer had, in every aspect of his philosophy would succeed. Work smart, treat people well, believe that your product, with quality and consistency and need will change lives, and focus on the result, will achieve you the highest success! You'll be right!
Great Job
Professional Healthcare Representative (Former Employee), Worcester, MAJuly 21, 2015
Pfizer leadership / management and training are about as terrific as can be expected. I learned a lot both academic and practical. The only downside has been the rash of layoffs to right size the sales force following the "share of voice" race of the late 1990's and 2000's.
Great Biotech Company
Biostatistician (Current Employee), Andover MAJuly 20, 2015
Industry giant with a very aggressive business model. However, slightly set in their ways without much emphasis put on new ideas.
Customer Service Representative/ Outreach (Current Employee), Collegeville, PAJuly 20, 2015
Pros: great employees
Cons: only hire contractors with college degree's regardless of how hard they work.
I really enjoyed working there. It was great to be with a company that let you take ownership of your work and not micro manage you.
KIngs Height Technology Center
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee), Groton, CTJuly 18, 2015
Management and staff always made the effort worth it with a strong sense of collaboration and synergy in the work culture.
Easy commute to work in a well established plant in high standing with the community.
Aseptic Supplier Utility Worker (Current Employee), Pearl River, NYJuly 18, 2015
Great work site with supportive management. Our plant has a long standing in the community which gives the work staff a sense of pride and family.
Bad Place
Chemist (Former Employee), Bristol, TNJuly 17, 2015
Pros: It is not worth it working for that company.
Cons: Do get cheated in pay if you do not watch your hours.
Manager need to be educated about their what they do and what to do.All the workers in that place work hard.Most of them do not stand up to do the right thing because of fear of losing their jobs.
Job Work and Life Balance
IT Field Technician (Former Employee), Peapack, NJJuly 17, 2015
Pros: Campus like work environment
Cons: 45 minute commute from where I lived.
Working at this company was purely a joyful experience. I enjoyed the diverse cultures as well as the workload. It was truly a wonderful experience and I am glad to have had the pleasure of being there!
Would go back in a NY Minute
Global Program Lead, BCM (Former Employee), Kalamazoo, MIJuly 17, 2015
Loved working there despite changing logos four times in 10 years; Upjohn, Pharmacia & Upjohn, Pharmacia, and then finally Pfizer.
Manager
Sr. Program Manager (Former Employee), New York, NYJuly 16, 2015
Overall, a rewarding and positive experience. Each client portfolio I manage is a meaningful project. I always look forward to my next assignment.
Reorganization
Specialty Sales Manager (Former Employee), Spokane, WAJuly 14, 2015
Pros: Can't think of any
Cons: Layoff King
Pfizer was once a terrific company to work for but since about 2000 they have had to acquire other companies to move forward. As such a large organization I'd like to see innovation rather than just existence. If you want a temporary place to work, Pfizer may be just right for you.
Great Company
Customer Support Specialist (Current Employee), Collegeville PAJuly 14, 2015
Pros: Work/life balance
Cons: none
Great environment to be in. Enjoy the people and the work that I do. Training manuals are well put together. Trainers are knowledgeable. Management understands work/life balance and gives you the tools you need to successful keep Business as usual.
Excellent
Q.A. Specialist III (Former Employee), Puero RicoJuly 12, 2015
I had an excellent experience working in Wyeth / Pfizer.
My co-workers was the best
Excellent benefits to the employees
I learned a lot about Pharmaceutical's industries
Secure workplace where employees are treated with respect.
Executive Assistant (Current Employee), Cambridge, MAJuly 8, 2015
Management is calm, reasonable and respectful and doesn't turn a crisis into a drama. Co-workers work well together and as a team. I have not experienced micro-managing and am trusted to work autonomously where appropriate.
Learned so much about working clinical research and FDA submissions.
Clinical Assistant - Clinical Vaccine Research (Former Employee), Pearl River, NYJuly 7, 2015
Pfizer was a contract position...my contract was for 6 months and ended up being with them for 20 months...people and atmosphere were pleasant and great to work with.
Great group of people I worked with
Contractor (Former Employee), Sanford, NCJuly 6, 2015
I was a contractor and basically did the same tasks everyday but there was still other things to keep my attention. I enjoyed coming to work.
Very Good Place to Work
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer (Current Employee), Collegeville, PAJuly 6, 2015
Very good place to work, colleagues help each other when ever needed, managers are very kind, polite and helpful. work place is very clean and tidy.
Headquarters