Pfizer Inc. Employee Reviews in United States

Found 1,145 reviews matching the search
Had good and hygenic environment
Sr.Java Developer (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 25, 2016
I enjoyed working there and got lots of things to learn. Work load was average and could fit into it easily. Co-wrokers were nice to me helped me with lots of issues and also overcame many obstacles with my team members.
good
Java Developer (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 22, 2016
Good to work with this company and my team was good and they are supportive and we completed the project intime and testing and production team were very good with us.
Cons
A company that provides great opportunities.
Procurement Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Groton, CTJuly 20, 2016
Enjoyable work environment that provides opportunities to grow and learn as a employee and as a person. I have enjoyed my time at Pfizer and continue to progress.
produvtive fun working place
Process technician (contractor) (Current Employee) –  Andover, MAJuly 19, 2016
Pfizer is a good company to work for, go In with an open mind and you will learn. My co-worker are the best, they help you without judgments.
Great Place to Work
Maintenance Engineering Assistant (Current Employee) –  Kalamazoo, MIJuly 19, 2016
Co-Workers were great! Everyday had something new. The whole place had a very team oriented feeling. Always learning new things.
Pros
Team-oriented, Great People
Cons
There is a lot to do(Keeps you busy)
World Class Compay
QA/QC Associated Director (Former Employee) –  Puerto RicoJuly 15, 2016
Very innovative company that promotes the creativity of it's associates.
Best marketing workforce in the world that assures accesibility of medication to all countries.
A great company with great training for the employees
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  New JerseyJuly 12, 2016
They offered you a lot of training depending of your job position. The job responsibilities are really well set for all the employees.

its a great company with a great team work ethics
A day at Work
Production Operator (Former Employee) –  Rocky Mount, NC 27804July 12, 2016
Work is great until the machines not running well, then the production gets low, employees get frustrated, and also our mechanics. I will have to say the the most enjoyable part of my day is helping making solution.
Creative work environment with great benefits
Supply Planner (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJuly 7, 2016
A mature company in the healthcare industry. My experience with Pfizer has been very positive. Great benefits and internal support system. Treats employees with respect.
Pros
Half-day Fridays in the summer
good place to work, good benifits
Technician (Current Employee) –  Albany, GAJuly 7, 2016
worked there two years, enjoyable place to work, could have better pay opportunities, everyone on the floor works well together
Disorganized big pharma
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Cambridge, MAJuly 5, 2016
Typical day included sourcing & applicant management along with hiring manger calls & interviews. HEAVY TURNOVER in my direct management line. Culture seems forced though people do get along well with one another. Co-workers are very nice. Dealing with the disorganization & lack of structure was brutal.
Pros
work from home, great pay
Cons
poor management
Excellent Company
Supply Chain Planner (Current Employee) –  Vega Baja, PRJuly 4, 2016
Company supports the correct strategies to satisfy customers needs and keep employees working in a good and safe environment.
Pfizer (formerly Wyeth)
Technical Documentation Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Pearl River, NYJuly 3, 2016
Wyeth was an organization dedicated to the professional growth and development of its employees. As a company focused on creating a professional team environment Wyeth also promoted life balance by providing various volunteer opportunies and encouraging the development of various recreation clubs.
Outstanding
IT Support (Automation) (Former Employee) –  Barceloneta, PRJuly 2, 2016
I was in charge of logic programming based on visual basic in the part of automation. I was working in proyect managment.
Just your typical big company
Support Specialist II (Former Employee) –  Kalamazoo, MIJune 29, 2016
You are really just a number here. Most people have no idea what you do and don't really care even if they ask. The company treats contractors like 2nd class citizens which is uncomfortable to watch.
OK place to work
Senior Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Groton, CTJune 28, 2016
Requirement gathering, eliciting requirements, arranging global meetings for requirement gathering sessions. worked on Impala, CSDS and Mobil App.
Regional Coordinator
Regional Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Englewood, COJune 27, 2016
I was the Regional Coordinator at Pfizer in Englewood, CO until the office closed in 2004. Everyone who worked there including myself enjoyed the environment, co-workers, and the work.
Potential for Great Work Environment Overshadowed by Workplace Politics
Vaccines Clinical Testing Associate Scientist (Former Employee) –  Pearl River, NYJune 26, 2016
There is plenty of room to grow within the company, if you are related to someone who works there. Nepotism is a problem at the Pearl River site and upward mobility is difficult with unqualified managers and employees. Discrimination exists in certain groups, as pregnancies seem to be a hassle for some team leaders. It is a shame because there really is potential here at Pfizer.
Pros
Flexible hours, decent benefits
Cons
Micromanagement, unqualified managers, high nepotism rate
The best job I ever have had
Line Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Rocky Mount, NCJune 23, 2016
I love working with Pfizer Company. The benefits are great and the pay is wonderful. The people are full of love and dedication. I really enjoy being apart of such a wonderful family. I learned how to communicate properly and the importance of staying focused to get the job done right the first time. Management is always there to help and motivate every individual. The most enjoyable part of the job is the education and training, you can always move up. As far as the job being hard, anything worth having is worth working hard for.
Pros
growth within the company
Pfizer
Therapeutic Rare Disease Account Specialist (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJune 21, 2016
Great company and great, knowledgeable people!! My coworkers were very talented helpful team players who were always there to do whatever it takes.

4.2