Pfizer Inc. Employee Reviews

Found 1,246 reviews matching the search
Millennium Pharmaceutical
Senior Promotions Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Collegeville, PAJanuary 19, 2017
Awesome experience. Worked with medical, legal, and regulatory. Experience obtained in evaluating tracking systems, and supported various brand teams. Electronic submission experience. Supported Co-promote team for multiple sclerosis, TruMenba support for vaccinesale, Prevnar, and Somatotropin.
Great work Environment
Senior Associate Scientist (Former Employee) –  Pearl River, NYJanuary 18, 2017
Vaccine R&D technology capable to change the industry, and improve the health of public. Excellent work environment, with amazing co-workers. With the mixture of professionalism and broad knowledge of vaccine R&D, Pfizer is truly a game changer in the industry!
Very warm welcoming culture - nice work atmosphere in Pfizer PA campus
Outsourcing Lead, Sourcing Operations (Former Employee) –  Collegeville, PAJanuary 17, 2017
Great department with honest and collegial people. Very few office politics and leadership was accountable and transparent.
Great peoiple to work with on site
Desktop Support Technician (Former Employee) –  New Jersey areaJanuary 16, 2017
I worked for the company as a contractor for 11 years. Wished I was hired on by company but loved my time there. I worked a 4 sites in NJ which was fine with me mileage wise.
Pros
Learned how to interact with high profile clients
Cons
none to spewak of
persistent
Marketing Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAJanuary 15, 2017
I worked with Rheumatologist in hospitals to review on label clinical data of Enbrel and Xejanz. i work with nursing staff and insurance companies to ensure coverage for the product, I worked closely with the arthritis foundation to help ensure patients disease specific education.
Pros
excellent benefits, enormous patient resources responsive to customers
Cons
inflexible
NO Security
Pfizer colleague (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAJanuary 13, 2017
It is all about the Shareholders's Wealth. PERIOD.
Pfizer's tagline: "Patients First", Nope, its Profits first! In working with senior level colleague, directors; they all express how un_secure they feel whenever there is division Re-organization.
It means they come through looking to mitigate the importance or necessity of your function, and try to lay off, mostly people 60 + in age, with 20 or more year tenure.
I bet it helps off-set the fact that they may be fully vested in their Pension at the 25 yr. mark. So, yes. One of America' prominent companies still subscribes to CORPORATE GREED.
Pros
team members
Cons
No security.
Productive and very challenging opportunities to growth as a professional in the Company with the Company Goal
chemical plant auditor (Former Employee) –  Barceloneta, PRJanuary 13, 2017
Excelent jop description very good relation ship with all the colleagues.A lot of opportunities for self growth in the company.Good shifts and Excelents marginal benefits and salary.
Pros
Excelent cafetery facilities and prices and also prime foods.
Cons
Good breaks during the shifts.
Large, successful company focused on shareholder value
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Lake Forest, ILJanuary 12, 2017
Pfizer is a premier company in the pharmaceutical industry. Management supports its employees and encourages innovation. However, continuous acquisitions pose cultural and engagement challenges.
Excellent work environment and management
Safety Surveillance Associate/ Primary reviewer (Current Employee) –  Peapack, NJJanuary 12, 2017
The is great working place. Very professional environment centered around mutual respect. Work appreciation, recognition and excellent management. Its a pleasure going to work.
Nice place to work
Associate Director (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 12, 2017
When I worked there, up until 2005, it was an incredible place to work. Now it is more subdued, but it is still very good. My co-workers were great, always willing to support each other.
Great place to work!!!
Manager Project Management, Operations Management (Current Employee) –  Pearl River, NYJanuary 11, 2017
Days are very busy with a challenging workload and engaged colleagues. Over the course of my career have learned many skill sets. My current manager is by far the best I have had during my career. My manager always encourages me to trust my instincts and always supports my decisions. My colleagues are engaged and very knowledgeable.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Travel requirements
Great company!
Drug Safety Associate (Current Employee) –  New JerseyJanuary 11, 2017
Been at the company for almost some time now, great colleagues to work with, and great direct manager. Work Life Balance is also great for colleagues in my department. Sometimes may have long hours, but direct managers are aware of these circumstances and are happy to work with you on your concerns.
Pros
Great Campus, Huge Network
Cons
Huge network, slow growth as an individual
Pioneer in industry
Consultant Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Collegeville, PAJanuary 11, 2017
Pfizer as a company is a wonderful place to work. From new technology to stellar management, the work culture is great.
Working as a consultant, one has to hit the ground running. Ability to learn quickly and take up more tasks than assigned.
Pros
holiday lunches, work from home benefit
Cons
Too many people doing the same task, big accquisitions
i was a temp
Temporary workerl Manpowerl (Former Employee) –  Portage, MIJanuary 9, 2017
Despite being a temp at pfizer I loved my job there if i hadn't been so focused on school at the timei might have attempted to get a full time position while i was there, it was a great group of people and a great job
Great work environment
Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Groton, CTJanuary 8, 2017
I really enjoyed working at Pfizer. The teams I interacted with were extremely helpful and friendly. The people were very supportive. The hardest part of the job was the learning curve and organizing the 8 teams I was working for. The most enjoyable part was working for these 8 teams, learning from them and what they do and getting excited about the work I was doing.
Pros
Great people and great overall environment
Cons
Short term project.
Productive challenging fun
Sr.QC Scientist-Microbiology (Former Employee) –  Sanford, NCJanuary 7, 2017
A very rewarding career and place of employment. Always new challenges and opportunities to grow. Fun and friendly work environment. Embracing the Own It culture is empowering everyone to step up and be responsible.
Pros
Challenging, Team environment, Healthy work life balance
Cons
I relocated and could not take job with me
A productive place to work, learn and grow wihin the company.
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Rocky Mount, NCJanuary 7, 2017
A great place to work for someone whose motivated and looking to move up within the company. Friendly people and great superiors make this a very welcoming atmosphere.
Maintenance Tech I (Former Employee) –  Rocky Mount, NCJanuary 6, 2017
working at this company was great with a good management team. I had good co-workers that were very professional and knew there jobs. The hardest part of my jobs was getting setup and taking the line down. The enjoyable part was when i had everything running smooth.
Pros
good healthcare
Cons
short breaks
advancement
Bioprocess Technician IV (Former Employee) –  Sanford, NCJanuary 6, 2017
A place to learn several different skills that will help your advancement and transition into leadership roles. Opportunity to work directly with scientist and managment.
Pros
very family oriented
Cons
some shifts are 12 hours swing from am to pm
great palce to work
Pharmaceutical Compounder (Former Employee) –  Parsippany, NJJanuary 4, 2017
Pfizer was a great place to work
Lots of advancement opportunities
management very responsive to employee needs
salary was excellent even for temps which is what I was while employed at Pfizer
Pros
great cafeteria great compensation
Cons
N/a

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pfizer Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2