Pfizer Inc.
1,054 reviews

Pfizer Inc. Employer Reviews

Big company
Healthcare Representative (Former Employee), United StatesDecember 23, 2014
big company, work hard, help others
successful products
strong networking
Okay place to work
logistics rep (Former Employee), south bend, INDecember 19, 2014
Pros: excellent benefits
Cons: mens club. had to know someone to advance, even if you had better qualifications
Good place to work if your looking to stay in a position and have no advancement opportunities. The benefits are amazing and the pay is good. The work life balance is also an added benefit the only down fall is the management and lack of opportunities for advancement.
Challenged, productive and enjoyable working experience
National Trade Marketing Manager (Former Employee), VenezuelaDecember 16, 2014
Working for Pfizer was a challenged and fun experience, full of opportunities to learn and create while keeping up with the company objectives.

My co-workers were a group of dynamic, collaborative, results oriented and self-motivated professionals. Working with them was a really productive and enjoyable experience.
Good Place to Work
Asset Lifecycle Manager (Former Employee), San Diego, CADecember 16, 2014
Good place to work. Enjoyed the professional challenges. Great benefits and good working environment. Colleagues were very pleasant and professional. Great place to grow for new and upcoming employees. Fast paced.
Lead Operator (Former Employee), Palmyra, MODecember 15, 2014
I was given the ability to stay upwardly mobile within the company. Training was available. Management was easy to approach.
would be a fun place to work, the people are nice
Inspection (Former Employee), St. Louis, MODecember 12, 2014
Pfizer doesn't tell you that you have a series of testing before you are actually put to work and if you don't pass these tests you are terminated, no ifs ands or buts. The tests are difficult and a strain to your eyes. On top of that the union takes dues out of your check before you can complete 90 day trial yet there's no protection or redemption – more... of your money if 90 day trial isn't completed for whatever reason. The rate of pay is excellent if you can hang on in there. – less
it's been a long time working for the company
Director (Current Employee), New York, NYDecember 10, 2014
Pros: work from home, flexible hours.
Cons: not many promotion opportinuity
I'd like to work from home.
It's a very diversified company, employee are allowed to work from home.
The company keeps changing almost all the time in order to meet shareholder value.

C0-workers are friendly.
Hardest part of the job is we dont' see each other.

There are a lots of lectures so that we can all learn the state of the arts tech.
Awesome company to work for
Professional Health Care Representative (Current Employee), CADecember 1, 2014
great compensation
good work life balance
good management
Rewarding place to work
Senior Account Manager (Former Employee), Concord, CADecember 1, 2014
Pfizer represents many reputable successful brands such as Duracell, Gillette, Advil, Chapstick, Centrum, the list goes on. I had the pleasure of working with one of the largest wholesale distributors in the US launching new brand initiatives and growing distribution with existing brands. Great company with desirable compensation packages and benefit – more... plans. – less
Learning
Level II Team Lead - Global Remote Access Support (Former Employee), Morristown, NJDecember 1, 2014
This is by far the place i worked where i learned the most. I enjoyed all my years and loved job.
Learned much about sterile bio-tech operations
Principal Project Engineer II (Former Employee), Pearl River, New YorkNovember 22, 2014
Challenging opportunity and I learned much at a site meeting expanding production demands while dealing with the challenges of a consent decree.

Had and succeeded in an opportunity to conceptualize and lead the engineering efforts to formulate a new vaccine. Was involved in all phases of the project from conceptualization to implementation and submission.
It was fun to work at Wyeth/Pfizer
Engineering Records Associate (Former Employee), Andover, MANovember 22, 2014
I really enjoyed working at my Metrology team at Wyeth! My good bio-pharmaceutical experience started from GI/Wyeth and then Pfizer. It was a very good management and environment in there!
Yearly layoffs in US, Stunning growth everywhere else.
Process Engineer (Former Employee), Not givenNovember 20, 2014
Pros: the pay was good. if you are one of the good old boys you are in.
Cons: the environment was one where favorites are played.
If you are in you're in. If not you are just background noise. Managers play favorites at an extreme level. Like all companies these days Pfizer is all about the shareholders and the executive management team. Excruciatingly excessive bonuses are given to executives and CEO. They are doing what is needed to ensure the shareholders have a great return. – more... Unfortunately, that means moving jobs to tax incentive countries. – less
Good place to work.
IT Business Analyst (Former Employee), Lincoln, NENovember 18, 2014
Pros: stability.
Cons: very large company that covers the world.
I would recommend working for Pfizer. This is a solid company that cares about it's employees. However, they do go through management shake-ups that can disrupt your career.
Great environment and benefits. Terrible management.
Aseptic Operator I, II (Former Employee), KalamazooNovember 18, 2014
Pros: good pay and benefits.
Cons: incompetent management and hr in kalamazoo
Good pay, lots of overtime. incompetent management and HR in Kalamazoo.
Great environment and benefits. Terrible management.
Aseptic Operator I, II (Former Employee), KalamazooNovember 18, 2014
Pros: good pay and benefits.
Cons: incompetent management and hr in kalamazoo
Good pay, lots of overtime. incompetent management and HR in Kalamazoo.
Productive and fun place of working with a Ping Pong table
Sr. Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Operator (Former Employee), Caguas, PRNovember 18, 2014
Pros: good interpersonal environment
Cons: good ergonomic program
In charge of granulating and Capsule filling. I learn how to be a self directive team in order to make a great production. My co-workers were the most competitive team ever know. The hardest part of the job is maintain the flow because the Packaging area was faster than us. The most enjoyable part of the job was when we produce more that the expectation.
Fun place to work
Pharmaceutical Healthcare Representative (Former Employee), Fort Lauderdale Miami areaNovember 15, 2014
Role was to drive business for assigned product portfolio as a pharmaceutical sales rep
Challenging but rewarding
PROCESS ENGINEER (CAPSTONE PROJECT) (Former Employee), PRNovember 15, 2014
Employees where always willing to teach something new. Our work always challenged us to push our engineering skills further.
SQL Server Database Administrator
Operations DBA (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PANovember 14, 2014
Provided me with the technical and challenging opportunities to grow

1 2 3 4 5

About Pfizer Inc.

Pfizer pfabricates pfarmaceuticals pfor quite a pfew inpfirmities. The company is the world's largest research-based pharmaceuticals – Read more