Pfizer Inc.
1,096 reviews

Pfizer Inc. Employer Reviews

Great company
Senior District Sales Manager (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXJanuary 28, 2015
Worked in Sales Management for over 20 years. Won numerous awards
Pfizer had career fairs, health fairs, exercise room, company store.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Memphis, TNJanuary 27, 2015
Pros: room for growth. steady work flow.
Cons: laid- off
Certified forklift driver. Managers were fair, good co-workers, steady shift and there was room for growth. I learned how to managed the literature department.
excellent overall corporation
Senior Therapeutic Specialty Consultant (Former Employee), New York, NYJanuary 26, 2015
Pros: salary
Cons: pressure of performance
Extremely valuable experience with excellent sales skills and professional training learned.

Management demonstrates flexible style to adapt to representative

Outstanding individuals recruited and hired within the sales department,

Most difficult component is unrealistic corporate expectations and generic sales goals

Most enjoyable part of job is the entrepreneur spirit entrusted to employees and teamwork approach
Great
Lead Technician (Former Employee), Tampa, FlJanuary 25, 2015
Same as previous. Please review my temure at AVI. I was employed with the same personnel from 1997 till 2007 when I moved back home to Maryland.
My Pfizer experience
Intern (Former Employee), New BombayJanuary 24, 2015
I was an intern in the Animal health care department of Pfizer. I was working primarily in the Analytical research department of Pfizer where I predominantly worked on HPLC machines to measure the retention time of the compounds coming into the lab for analysis. We used to also carry out method validation for the HPLC and standardize various parameters to carry out further analysis of the active pharmaceutical ingredients. Pfizer was sort of a very professional environment however I never felt out of place there as the people in the company were very friendly and used to explain concepts when I showed interest.
Enjoy working with colleagues
Senior Manager (Current Employee), Cambridge, MAJanuary 24, 2015
Industry is a volatile one but I try to remind myself of the value of the work I perform. Hardest part of the job is ignoring politics and rumblings and focusing on work to be done. Most enjoyable part of the work is collaborating with colleagues on meaningful projects. Typical day at work involves typical drug discovery work.
Best Place I Ever Worked
Packaging Operator (Former Employee), Brooklyn, NYJanuary 22, 2015
Pros: salary and benefits
Cons: plant closed
A typical work day was great. Learned how to operate various machines and product knowledge. You grow a certain bond with co-worker because they are your teammates. There really wasn't a hard part to the job. The most enjoyable was just the overall feeling of being a Pfizer employee...
quality control inspector
Inspector/Quality Control (Former Employee), PRJanuary 22, 2015
inspect all products produce in the company. i enjoy working for this company
Great benefits
Professional Healthcare Representative II (Former Employee), San Juan, PRJanuary 19, 2015
I really enjoyed working at this company, made many friends there. It is a great company in terms of employee benefits and compensation. During my job there I had the responsibility to call on physicians based on sales opportunities. A lot to drive sometimes but pleasant in the way when you meet your clients and they are glad to see you. Best job ever and well compensated.
Productive with lots of opportunity to learn
Business Administration Clerk (Former Employee), new york, nyJanuary 17, 2015
My internship at Pfizer was quite enjoyable, everyday was a learning experience. My typical day would consist of making copies, ordering supplies, recording expenses/invoices, making binders for meetings, shipping packages and more. On several occasions I would receive special projects such as bench marking other companies performance with ours or learning the e-buy procurement software. My co-workers and managers were very friendly, it was great working with them as they gave me lots of helpful advice. At that time I would say the most difficult part of my job was balancing school and work since I was working full time as well as being a full time student. I also worked in the largest department so I had many administrators and administrative assistants to work under. My favorite part of the job was helping everyone and knowing that I made someone's day easier. I especially had fun training the new interns and getting to know them.
Productive and fun workplace with with flat screen tv
Vaccine Operator (Former Employee), PEARL RIVERJanuary 15, 2015
Responsibilities include the operation of filling, capping, inspection and packaging equipment. Performing manual inspection and packaging functions and inspect biological products. In addition to those duties I maintained proficiency in applying aseptic process techniques, media fill qualification status, Gowning Certification, following company and regulatory protocols(i.e. SOP's, GMP, PRB's, PMO etc), and the ability to handle sterile components and equipment in aseptic conditions.

The Packaging Operator position required disassembling, assembling, cleansing, supplying, loading, operating and changing over of packaging equipment. My ability to understand and follow SOP/cGMP/Safety compliance was necessary. Performed and documented all inspection and quality checks, including component and product verification.
Sr. Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients Operator (Former Employee), PRJanuary 14, 2015
Great place for smart energetic people. Pfizer is a dynamic work place that can really challenge you, but allows you to advance quickly. A great experience in my personal and professional career.
Great working environment
Archive & Document Specialist Records Management (Current Employee), Pearl River, NYJanuary 14, 2015
I love my job, no complaints. I have amazing management and flexibility in my days to get everything done.
I am a woman responsible, committed and happy.
QA Technical Specialist / Shop floor Auditor (Current Employee), Vega Baja, PRJanuary 13, 2015
Over thirteen (13) years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry focused on: Quality Assurance, Quality Control, Stability and Reserve Sample; with selected experience in Manufacturing and Packaging Areas. Working experience includes tasks directly associated with a consent decree commitment plan. The work performed at the site which was under a Consent Decree collaborated to receiving the cGMP’s re-certification. The knowledge obtained helped strengthen the understanding and applications of CFR regulations, procedures and practices.

The part I most enjoy about my job, is to teach the colleagues that we must perform all the tasks according to established methods and guidelines.
I feel very happy seeing that the products that I contributed to the manufacturing and the packaging are saving lifes. Knowing that the product was manufactured and packed in the pharmaceutical plant in which I work.
Loved job management not so much
Aseptic Operator II (Former Employee), Portage, MIJanuary 13, 2015
Pros: pay was good
Cons: make you work way too much, too little support from up above.
Loved my job but management could care less about what you had going on in your life. If they needed you, you had better be available. Way too much stress. We were not able to bid out of our unit and they were bring in people off the street to fill the jobs that we were trying to apply for. People were starting to get frustrated. Just not getting any support from people above us.
Private own Business, Very hard day to day work.
Line Coordinator (Former Employee), Kalamazoo, MichiganJanuary 12, 2015
Pros: good thing have job.
Cons: n/a
The customer, community is very nice. Owner it is creepy. Working under to much presser and risky job. It is limited benefit.
productive work place and family environment
Pharmaceutical Operator (Former Employee), Pearl River nyJanuary 11, 2015
my co-worker was like family member and we looked out for each other we worked in teams. so team work was very important
Provided administrative support to Chief Technology Officer
Administrative Assistant to CTO (Former Employee), New York, NYJanuary 10, 2015
Calendar management, preparation of schedules for team, answered phones, file management.
Enjoyed working on team related activities.
Productive and challenging enviornment
Desktop Technician (Current Employee), 235 east 42 street. New York, NYJanuary 8, 2015
Challenging, pressure filled, fast paste work day working with a ticket system use to submit tickets to report computer problems that the clients are facing. Work with a team that backs up each other by working together to accomplish the task at hand.
Productive Work Environment
Regulatory Assistant/ Consultant (Former Employee), Madison, NJJanuary 6, 2015
Pros: discounted starbucks coffee on campus
Cons: unstable work envoronment due due to a reduction in work force
Nice People to work with, pleasant working environment. They manage with respect and continually work on employee relations. Working areas are clean and neat & inviting, Management Executive staff friendly and inviting.

1 2 3 4 5

About Pfizer Inc.

Pfizer pfabricates pfarmaceuticals pfor quite a pfew inpfirmities. The company is the world's largest research-based pharmaceuticals – Read more