Pfizer Inc.
1,201 reviews

Pfizer Inc. United States Employee Reviews

Its Pfizer, what did you expect.
Senior Research Associate (Current Employee), South San Francisco, CAApril 24, 2015
Pros: Free Gym on sight, Lunches are subsidized.
Cons: To many meeting, often have to work through lunch hour.
Most of the upper management is fine, there are a couple of directors who micromanage. In general, most people like working here, and the job is always changing.
Busy trade activity, rewarding experiences about Wall St. trades.
Administrative Asst. I - Medical Affairs (Former Employee), Morris Plains, NJApril 23, 2015
Pros: All benefits, great cafeteria food & setting, courteous staff, overtime pay, vacations, outside luncheons and get-togethers.
Cons: Constant pressure to complete tasks.
During my tenure with Prudential, I was promoted from the Roseland, NJ offices (Death & Disability Claims) to the Trade Room in Newark, NJ.

There was added pressure to perform the duties on the trade floor, since colleagues were in constant contact with the various brokerage firms in NYC and internationally. Great colleagues and working environment.
coating
Coating Team Machine Operator (Former Employee), PRApril 23, 2015
Pros: good
Cons: N/a
 Supervise the coating of tablets and caplets.
 Operator and maintenance of machinery.
 Make machine set up and resolve troubleshooting
Contracted as an AP Analyst
Payables Analyst (Former Employee), New York, NYApril 23, 2015
Pros: professionalism
Cons: Not being invited to join the company on a full time basis.
My time at Pfizer working in the Animal Health Division in NYC was one of the best assignments I was privileged to fulfill. Sadly the assignment concluded at the time of the merger with Wyeth Pharmaceuticals. I so do miss working there.
great small company feeling in a large company
Electronic Research Technician (Former Employee), Easton, PAApril 23, 2015
very nice place to work. great workforce with exceptional talent. technically challenging and fun to interact with co-workers
I Can Live with.
Laboratory Analyst (Former Employee), Caguas, PRApril 22, 2015
Pros: The Biggest pharmaceutical ever, and growing
Cons: Buy small companies take what they want and then close it. It's Best for business, Like Pfizer Caguas.
A lot of people working to survive and growig over the other personnel. Pushing the personnel to be the best in the world. It was a good learning place. EHS Hard philosophy Safety before all. Great Salaries,
Productive and great benifit package
Senior Logistics Representative (Former Employee), Reno, NevadaApril 20, 2015
Daily work assignments were provided by site leadership at the beginning of each shift therefore you knew what was expected for the day.
Amazing comapny to work for, very productive and the best work-life balance.
Legal Assistant/Receptionist (Intern) (Former Employee), New York, NYApril 16, 2015
Amazing comapny to work for, very productive and the best work-life balance. Great working enviroment . Pay was also good. I love to find a job there.
Working at Legacy Alacer (Pfizer) is Awsome.
Production Supervisor (Current Employee), Foothill Ranch, CAApril 14, 2015
A typical day a Legacy Alacer (Pfizer) is like being with your second family. Everyone takes pride and owner ship of their daily accomplishments. When issues arise we all work together to investigate, resolve and prevent concerning issue. When something needs to be done ASAP we all get out our chairs and make sure the job gets done from start to finish no matter how long it takes to get the job done. Quality is one of our top priorities along with safety. Everyone gets involved and owns their daily quality productivity..
Laid-back corporate environment
Windows 8 Project Analyst II (Current Employee), Tulsa, OKApril 14, 2015
Love this company. I am surrounded by people who care and keep me entertained and that is priceless. The job itself is very easy and I enjoy my roll as an IT professional with services employed by this company.
Intense and challenging research environment.
Senior Scientist (Former Employee), Cambridge, MAApril 10, 2015
Pros: Great research environment.
Cons: Toxic management.
Scientific career that is challenging and rewarding. Coworkers excellent; great collaborative culture. My manager was encouraging & interested in developing my career. An excellent person to work for. Management above my direct manager was toxic. If not laid off people found work else where. Too bad because Pfizer was an otherwise OK company to work for.
Productive and good place to work
Lab Support (Former Employee), PRApril 10, 2015
Pros: Excellent workers and supervisors
Cons: Temporary work
Data entry of the official documentation. Documentation was audited and validated SAIL system. Supervisors provide support at all times. The company cares about the welfare of the employee. The lunch was the best part, because the group had lunch all together like a family.
Excellent place to work
Business Analyst; Project Manager (Former Employee), New York, NYApril 9, 2015
Very professional organization committed to excellence. Everyone I worked with worked together to get the job done and done well. No slackers.
good place to have experience of drug discovery
Senior Scientist (Current Employee), Groton, CTApril 8, 2015
highly focus on synthesis of designed target molecule. very good support of having chemicals and some equipment.
lots of opportunity to learn latest technology.
Recognition for your efforts
Contract Site Maintenance Planner (Current Employee), Prefer Northern NJ 07876April 7, 2015
Pros: Good benefits, close to home, vacation time as well
Cons: Long commute, poor benefits package, no advancement, low compaction for experience
I am responsible for the building maintenance activities for the NJ Pfizer sites for maintaining their assets, including job plans, and new equipment entered in a CMMS. My current function is acting as an associate engineer within a reliability group. The hardest part of my day is working as a contracted resource, instead as being an employee with in a company. I enjoy maintaining equipment as well as creating a good work environment for the techs and mechanics.
In closing looking for an opt unity that fosters advancement as well as becoming an employee within a company setting again.
Very satisfactory make good product for patients and clients.
Manufacturing Operator- Coating (Former Employee), Brooklyn, NYApril 6, 2015
Start the machine, finish two lots, start the third lot. The hardest part was loading the maching. The enjoyable part was cleaning after the lot finish.
Great working environment
Consultant/Team Lead (Former Employee), New York, NYApril 3, 2015
Pros: Great opportunity
Cons: Consultant firm lost the contract
Worked in both the corporate and manufacturing sites to support several business units. Activities included working on the manufacturing floor in Brooklyn and also going to multiple sites to assist with migrations, desktop break-fix and support with issues ranging from active directory to server support.
relaxing atmosphere
Data Center Support Technician (Former Employee), Somerset, NJApril 3, 2015
Pros: No pressure
Cons: Working weekends
Laid back and productive Managers don't micro manage ..training...Free coffee

Vacation & Holidays off
Must Know HP service center
Must know Tech Support process
Own it culture
Vaccine Sales Representative (Current Employee), Macon, GAApril 1, 2015
Pfizer is a good company. Their culture continues to evolve. I have learned to work with an host of HCPs and their staff. My co-workers are very talented sales professionals and we collectively reach team goals.The challenging part of my job is driving our business through a changing healthcare payer system. Maximizing pull-through is imperative for success. The most enjoyable part of my job is partnering with various medical practices to help them provide life saving vaccines to their patients.
Sr. BO Developer (Former Employee), Denver, COMarch 31, 2015
good place to learn; friendly management; challenging job; good perks; helping to co-workers;the most enjoyable part of the job

1 2 3 4 5

About Pfizer Inc.

Pfizer pfabricates pfarmaceuticals pfor quite a pfew inpfirmities. The company is the world's largest research-based pharmaceuticals – Read more

Pfizer Inc. Salaries