Pfizer Inc.

1.3K reviews

Pfizer Inc. Employee Reviews

Pfizer was a great place to work for over 25 years
QC Sampler (Former Employee), Pearl River, NYAugust 28, 2015
Great place to work with many wonderful colleagues. I was given the chance to learn new skills and grow in my development..The company had great benefits and always had the employees safety first.
A very busy, but great pharamceutical experience
Drug Safety Data Management Specialist (Current Employee), Peapack, NJAugust 26, 2015
Working in drug safety gives one a very intricate and involved experience in what makes big-name pharmaceutical so impressive. Work here is a great proving ground, with well-versed and concise training. The only downfall is the contractors only remain for a year, with no renewal. Personally I feel the company should pay a little more, and make the contracts last closer to 2 years. I believe that would benefit both the company and the contractor, as there would be more competent people working, less errors, and a company would be able to maximize its efficiency.
Productive work environment
Supply Chain Manager (Former Employee), Andover, MAAugust 25, 2015
Large global organization that functions in a complex matrix structure. Team collaboration is essential for success.
Problem resolution (Accounts Payable Specialist)
Problem Resolution Specialist (Former Employee), Pfizer IncAugust 25, 2015
Served as the primary problem for New York Site worked closely with coordinator and assisting offsite procurement departments. Cross-trained project coordinators ans well as India employees. Audited and rated effectiveness of call center conversations. Generate daily reports for Manager. Research and analyze customers inquiries within a 24 hour turnaround. Communicate with internal and external customers.
making sure that everything was it rigth place
stock (Former Employee), PRAugust 24, 2015
In Pfizer i had a great supportive management makeing sure i had all my assiments on time. like all my colleagues learning from each other.
performed lab testing, sterility testing,culture id
Quality Control Scientist (Former Employee), Charles city,IaAugust 24, 2015
Pros: Good salary base
Cons: Downsizing corp. life
Was a great job, down sizing was happening in the lab area, people were great to work with. Read air quality plates,wrote SOP and safety training document.
loved to work for phizer
Management Associate (Former Employee), Verna, GAAugust 24, 2015
i learned about BMS and all documentary work, and also learn t how to maintain the industrial machinery.our shift engineer was very supportive and helpful.no smart job can be done until you do hard work. when their is lots of job in the site.
The best company and job
Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee), Terre Haute, INAugust 22, 2015
This without a doubt was my favorite job. Great company with great benefits. And the atmosphere was very clean and organized. I would still be working for them if the plant had not closed.
Ok place but very stressful
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Peapack, NJAugust 21, 2015
Pros: Far drive, Can not work from home, very stressful at times
Cons: Like my co-workers
Its ok place to work . For me there is no advancement in my department for what I do. Looking to learn different things and to be closer to home.
Good experience
Compliance Analyst (Temporary) (Former Employee), New York, NYAugust 21, 2015
Good experience learning about meetings and compliance. The IT teams in India were exceptionally helpful and I am still in contact with a few on social media.
alot of room for advancements
Operator/Set-up Mechanic (Former Employee), Brooklyn, NYAugust 18, 2015
Nice place to work, with lots of room for advancement. very people friendly and family orientated company. and good benefits
Great Place to work
Lab Analyst in Analytical R&D (Current Employee), Groton, CTAugust 17, 2015
Its good Experience, Good training. good atmosphere and culture , extreme tight working experience as far as cGMP and FDA Guidelines concern.. Co workers are extreme helpful and fun loving..
overall good learning experience..
Great company committed to Public Health and Mission
District Manager (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTAugust 17, 2015
Great company to work for and committed to Patient Health and to developing employees during their career. Good experience over many years
the hardest part of the job
District Sales Representative (Former Employee), san franciscoAugust 14, 2015
lack of transparency and reorg's seemed constant. I made it through each reorg, but with each reorg, we had a newly designed team and territory that seemed to disadvantage the physician client.
Excellent workplace, co-workers and compensation
Security Clerk/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), PRAugust 14, 2015
Pros: Working hours and benefits
Cons: A lot of traveling
Excellent workplace, co-workers and compensation, Learned a lot about the business of Tractor Trailer driving. The benefits were excellent. Grew in the administrative and sales area.
Productive and enjoy multitasking in order to get the job done.
Operator III (Current Employee), Charles City, IAAugust 13, 2015
I'm a 3rd shift operator at Zoetis in Charles City. I am the lead trainer as well due to attending Train the Trainer. Currently, on the Lean Transformation team working on 5s our area through KPI. I'm also familiar with the SAP programming, I order, move media, print labels, write EAMS and do cycle counts in this program as well. I've assisted helping rewrite old SOPs that need to updated. I review batch records and assessment forms to look for errors before turning them into document control.
Pfizer is one of the worlds largest pharma companies. Work culture is good and work/life balance is good too,
QA Manager (Former Employee), Collegeville, PAAugust 12, 2015
I was working as Contractor QA manager for Wyeth when it was bought by Pfizer. There were changes in management but I felt it was a smooth transition. Co-workers were great to work with and used to help.
consultant
Consultant (Former Employee), New YorkAugust 11, 2015
I worked as a consultant developing wire frames for various digital properties. My work also included designing brochures for the team.
A good place to work
Senior Principal Scientist (Current Employee), Groton, CTAugust 9, 2015
Great colleagues that are truly passionate about science and make the work fun. A company that provides the resources necessary to get the job done.
Test Architect
Test Architect (Former Employee), New York, NYAugust 6, 2015
Pros: Easy and cool project
Cons: nothing major
Sales and Marketing Section (SMSC) project is for the Pfizer representatives to check and order the samples allocated during the month and distributing to Physicians MDs. Drugs are classified as sensitive and non sensitive and distributed by Web, XML and Mobile devices. Checking the allocation samples and reducing after distribution to some physicians from the inventory and tallying across all channels are important aspect for the end to end testing.
Revenue