Pfizer Inc. Employee Reviews

Found 1,490 reviews matching the search
Horrible - don't do it!
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAMay 13, 2017
Unstable environment. Management doesn't address issues directly with people - they will go behind your back and throw you under the bus. You are a number with this company and if the business doesn't have the need, they will let people go without a thought.
Pfizer Inc
Professional Healthcare Representative (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLMay 12, 2017
I really enjoyed my time at Pfizer. I worked hard and felt I was appropriately compensated. I respected management and would work there again if I had the opportunity.
The perfect place to work and learn from a lot of stuff
Laboratory Analyst (Current Employee) –  Barceloneta, PRMay 11, 2017
Here I got the chance to learn and grow as a professional. I learned everything there is to know about a Quality Operations laboratory and worked with a variety of products. Got to work with Hplc, Uplc, Gc and in the wet chemistry area.
Pros
Place to Learn and Grow
Cons
Bad Management
great place to work.
Customer Service - Global Business Services (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 11, 2017
I learned a lot, I learned the different areas of the business, I got to learn there software that they use to communicate with employees within the company. The environment to work in was comfortable, the culture of the company was mixed as far as age, race and experience, everyone assisted each other if help was needed. It was a great experience working there the hardest part was leaving.
Pros
job availability
Cons
caferteria in the building
on the job training !!!!
Plumber,electrician,welder (Former Employee) –  Sanford, NCMay 11, 2017
I have been in construction all my life and know many trades !!! I switched a lot for the experience.I am a fun loving person and love to work !!!! Safety is a big concern when I'm on the job !!!! I have been trained in Hazmat,fire protection, and sweepers, its when we are ivaculated,
Pfizer Biotech
Sr.Mtrls Coordinator II,Buyer Supply Chain Mngmt (Former Employee) –  Andover, MAMay 10, 2017
It's a big company in a really big industry. There are many things that are good with working at a company like this and many things that are not. There is certainly room to move around into different positions.
Pros
Lots of work
Cons
N/a
trainer
Production Trainer (Former Employee) –  Portage, MIMay 10, 2017
They are very unorganized. Poor team moral. Very cut throat environment. Supervisor is very demeaning towards employees. All improvement ideas shot down.
its not about science
Associate Scientist (Current Employee) –  Pearl River, NYMay 9, 2017
A typical day at Pfizer is a unreasonably fast-paced environment, with overbearing micromanagers and impossible expectations of perfection added by the ever present feeling that the whole department will be getting laid off soon.
Very hard working individuals. More than happy to assist, but Management is still trying to manage communicational skills within groups.
Technical Writer (Current Employee) –  Andover, MAMay 9, 2017
Management fails to direct line leads into a more centralized place for communicating problem resolution. It's more chaotic than it needs to be. They need the help, but they don't have time to direct it. Aside from that, it's a great company to work for. Not sure how other departments run though.

Because there wasn't any real direction, I've had to learn my entire role and new parts of my role completely on my own, which in turn, it's not a bad thing. It taught me to be much more self sufficient.
Pros
There's a great learning curve you will obtain from working there
Cons
You're completely on your own, and Management drops the ball on you to figure everything, including systems out on your own at 100%
Only spent one year here.
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COMay 8, 2017
Pfizer had great products and a phenomenal training program. Career advancement was available for those that produced. I did well but wanted to sell more tangible medical equipment.
Excellent work environment
Ariba Technical and Functional Analyst (Former Employee) –  Gladstone, NJMay 8, 2017
Pleased to work at Pfizer, Work life balance was great. This position has given me good job satisfaction. Really felt happy working at one of top pharmaceutical companies .
Loved speaking
Speaker (Former Employee) –  Murfreesboro, TNMay 7, 2017
I loved professional speaking but with Pharma it became more and more difficult to meet requirements. I had superb Pharmaceutical Representatives that were being let go, moved to other departments which then made it difficult to schedule speaking engagements.
Pros
good money
Cons
Pharma
Most specialty positions are nice - stay out of primary care if possible
Rare Disease, Senior Account Manager (Former Employee) –  midatlanticMay 7, 2017
Big company but if you are able to land a job in a specialty division it may feel smaller. Base salary potential is great compared to many other companies but bonus is below average.
Pros
Established company - will not get purchased by another
Cons
Frequent layoffs, low bonus
Experiencia en Farmacéuticas
Utility Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Arecibo, PRMay 4, 2017
Excelente la experiencia, es otro mundo. Muchos entrenamientos, se aprende algo nuevo todos los dias. Realicé validaciones a varios equipos. Estuve a cargo de dos plantas de sistemas de agua.
Lo más que me gustó es que tenían mucho trabajo.
Cons
Contrato sin beneficios
Good people but the work processes needs revamping
Data Analyst Intern, Global Clinical Supply (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 4, 2017
Very warm people but the processes and tools followed are out-dated and therefore hindering productivity. Very flexible on the remote and work from home(wfhs).
Pros
Extremely nice people
Cons
Outdated tools
Worked two years strait without time off and was rewarded by contract being terminated.
Supply Chain Management (Former Employee) –  Groton, CTMay 3, 2017
People only talk to you if you are in their clique. Treat contractors like dirt. Manager was bipolar and always mad. Terminates project without notice
Pros
Flexible start times.
Cons
Shunning people, mean boss, no raisers or time off through my contractor
Great company
Sales, Southwest Michigan (Former Employee) –  Kalamazoo, MIMay 2, 2017
Pfizer is a wonderful company. After many years of annual downsizing, I decided to leave and join Ameritox. I make a similar income but have a more fun and challenging sales environment with Ameritox. Again, Pfizer is a great company .
good company
Production Associate (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXMay 2, 2017
its good madical maufacturing company, good people work in team work,managmet is not fair some point,they go by skin and race,which is not good,over all its good people copany
Fun to work
Quality Assurance Specialist Lead (Former Employee) –  Guayama Municipio, PRMay 1, 2017
It's a nice company and nice culture. They have many sites that closed operations and the employees are not secure, and they change the policies against the employees.
Pros
nice culture
Cons
Its not an ensure work
operator
formulation operator (Former Employee) –  Kalamazoo, MIMay 1, 2017
Good people medium work pace very good benefots and pay for tgw work you have to do and supervisors are usually understanding when it comes time to take pto or vacation

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pfizer Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2