PFMI Employee Reviews in United States

Very hard work
Supervised Cleaning Crew (Former Employee) –  Montgomery, ALApril 12, 2015
Loved being a supervisor, I had a great crew. Love working with upper management. I had great co- workers. The hardest part of the job was working in the heat. Loved my schedule.
Pros
Loved working for this company
A typical work day at Selma Mall
Mall Maintenance (Current Employee) –  Selma, ALDecember 27, 2013
A typical day at work would be enjoying the customers that venture in and out of the Mall. I learned that people enjoy being greeted by a friendly smile and greeting. Management is kind of hands off they give you room to do your job with out micro-managing.

I really enjoy working with my co-workers. We have a great team and we all work really well together. I would say the hardest part of my job would be working in extreme weather at times. The most enjoyable part of my job is hearing the compliments of the customers as they visit a clean, well maintained and safe establishment.
Pros
learning different ways to clean
Cons
cutting back on hours
Work day
Housekeeping Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Tuscaloosa, ALApril 29, 2013
Standing and Walking eight hours a day making sure that the food court in the mall is clean for very little pay and benefits.
not a good agency to work for
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Montgomery, ALFebruary 7, 2013
over worked and under paid to much duties for 7.75 they do not treat their employees like they are human at times management is very none considerate of their workers and just not a good place to work for thats all
Cons
not any good benifits
working third shift
Supervisor/Manager (Former Employee) –  Montgomery, ALNovember 14, 2012
cleaning the floors of a mall can be challenging which is good because when the director of operations says your doing a good job and they can see a difference in the first week of being there it makes u feel really good about the job you are doing.
Pros
good pay, the hours are great
Cons
to far from home having to stay gone for a week at a time or more.

2.8