PFSweb Employee Reviews in United States

elizabeth clark
phone operator (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 2, 2016
clock in and wait for the first call. When the first call come answer any question the customer has help them with there orders. And if they need there password updated because it wont let them sing in assist them with that as well update there records. Go to first 15 minute break. come back get back on the phone and just answer calls assist customers with there needs. and then go to lunch ,come back. Get back on the phone till it's time to go home
Pros
helped a customer order what they wanted
Cons
cant under customer on the phone sometimes
Layed back and enjoyable work invironment
Shipping and Receiving Clerk/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Grapevine, TXFebruary 29, 2016
A typical day at work for me is processing airplane parts. Parts are either coming in or shipping out. I processed parts through SAP going to be repaired or shipping back to customer. After parts are processed I prepare shipping labels. I use FedEx and UPS international as well as local. I keep a daily file system and a spread sheet for tracking discrepancies.
Typical Call Center
Customer Service Advisor (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXFebruary 29, 2016
I Don't enjoy catching the train, losing my raise because I needed health insurance. The hygiene of employees is really bad, Poor management.
Pros
Easy going
Cons
High Turnover, short lunch break, short staffed
Nice starting job
Call Center Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXFebruary 29, 2016
You can definitely advance at this company, but it's hard to get time off if you're in lower management or in one of the smaller departments.
Corporate Company with no soul
Call Center Supervisor/Trainer (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXFebruary 3, 2016
For multiple years, I was a manager at a company that consistently showed no concern for employees personal lives. This is a company that finds a way to fire a female that becomes pregnant. This place is despicable.
Productive, fun, and safe work place
PACKER (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJanuary 11, 2016
Clock in get to the work station, it a fast pace work place so you got to move with speed. Make boxes for my orders, make sure every tote that's put on my table has everything that's on the description sheet in the tote. Management is great that around when you need them they make sure that you know what you doing before you start working, any question that you have they answer them for you. Co-worker are very helpful.
They were very helpful in getting me a temp to hire position for PFS Web
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXNovember 12, 2015
While working at PFS Web a typical day was working with Dental Professionals for Crest & Oral B products from Proctor & Gamble.
Training coworkers on the different aspects of the different systems that was used for the products to get to them from the warehouse.
Answering questions from the professionals with any of their concerns regarding their accounts.
Taking care of any issues they may have had in regards to their orders.
Pros
Speaking with the professionals.
Cons
There were no incentives to work for.
Terrible place for people with families or children
picker/packer (Former Employee) –  Memphis,TnOctober 18, 2015
I worked at Pfsweb for two years. No set schedule at all. Force to work in other departments after 12 hours. Horrible management to many cheifs and not enough Indians.
Energetic Environment
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXOctober 10, 2015
This job is a good job. Very diverse. The only thing i can say that I disagree with is the pay. Very friendly, and caring environment, that understands and works with you.
Productive work place
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Grapevine, TXSeptember 7, 2015
Very hands on with place for advancement. Friendly environment. Cross trained in several departments. While also given the opportunity to train for Team lead position and ability to run a team to complete end of quarter orders succeeding in doing so. Learning new ways to become a leader and run my own team and serve customers to the best of my ability.
Pros
Company cook outs
Cons
health care

Want to know more about PFSweb?

Ask a question
Best Job EVER
Team Lead/ Agent (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 25, 2015
Love everything and everybody, the job was great wish they still had my building there I would be there hands down. Easy work, good pay and nice people. Fun and down to earth
Pros
LOVE THE PLACE
Cons
NONE
great people to work with
Customer Care Agent (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 13, 2015
The employees are great. Job security is there when you do your job. The job has a great location in downtown Dallas. Parking garages with great rates are available and close.
Fun Work Place
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Dallas TxJuly 8, 2015
A typical day at PfsWeb was pretty laid back, working with older customers, calling to place orders for coins. Some was coin collectors and some bought coins as gifts for friends and family members. Helping customers find the prefect gift, trouble shooting to help customers with account access and answering common questions required new coin releases along with detailed information.
Pros
Slow Days
Cons
Short Lunch
Will always continue to be behind in times
IT (Former Employee) –  Allen, TXJuly 3, 2015
For as long as this company has been running, they should be further along than they are. The corporate world can be cut throat and this company is no exception. They have cliques and if you don't fit in somewhere you will eventually be looking for a new job. They have a high very high turnover rate more niw than usually and their wages are not competitive. Some of he people that work there are cool but some of the women who are in upper management act like they are better than other and can be confrontation. I miss just a few of my old co-workers but other than that I am glad to be away from that chaos.
Pros
Some of the people you work with
Cons
Too many to list
MRO Purchusing Manager - Memphis, TN
MRO Purchusing Manager (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJuly 2, 2015
Overall company provides excellent benefits & possible room for growth, but parts of management appeared a little screwy at times. Co-workers super & atmosphere was a pleasurable place to work. I appreciated that Respect among co-workers was greatly emphasized yet I found it lacking in a part of management. Imagine your employment being terminated with just the answer "it didn't work out". Even when sincerely questioned as to why the termination the manager lacked on communication skills and repeated with a snarl "it just didn't work out". Not real respectful or professional. A better form of communication with a slight explanation would perhaps help someone learn from their mistakes. The funny thing about it was two weeks prior other more professional PFSweb management expressed the importance of leadership towards my growth with the company . Guess the rules of respect didn't apply to one manager - Who displayed no respect or leadership or guidance. After being professionally Interviewed & recommended by one Senior Recruiter & two department VP's , this one manager knew more than everyone else....... and It Just Didn't Work Out. Now that's a leader!
Pros
Large company, good benefits, good atmosphere & nice co-workers.
Cons
Manager takes being a Right to Fire Company to the extremes.
Fun atmosphere to work at
Account Management Associate (Current Employee) –  Allen, TXJune 13, 2015
PFSweb is a great company to work for if you are looking to get into the IT/ Software industry. Everyday is different and makes going to work fun!
A enjoyable place to work learning about different products sephora offered
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 14, 2015
A typical day consist of taking inbound calls on Sephora accounts moderate to high call volumn each day I learned different steps to improve my customer service skills I enjoyed working with my coworkers ina comfortable environment but the hardest part was keeping our packages from being delivered late to our clients but the enjoyable part was I got help each caller in different ways.
Pros
great work envirnment
Cons
prefered a longer lunch
OK Place To Work
Shipping and Receiving Manager (Current Employee) –  Grapevine, TXApril 10, 2015
This is not the best place but certainly not the worst. The work is not difficult but having the client onsite makes it more challenging for some people.
Fun Place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 4, 2015
Enjoyed working with customers and order online enjoyed taking inbound calls from customers giving them information on their online orders and shipping dates
Pros
free lunches
Cons
short breaks
pay
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXDecember 19, 2014
east way to get ccustmer service skills that can help you with your personal skills
Pros
pay
Cons
no weekends