PGA TOUR

PGA TOUR Employer Reviews

Fun place to work though very top heavy
Sales and Research Analyst (Former Employee), Ponte Vedra Beach, FLJuly 7, 2014
Pros: free golf!
Cons: incredibly top-heavy - hard to move up professionally.
The PGA TOUR was a wonderful place to work. Owing to a small department I was exposed to many different facets of the business that I would not have seen working at larger sports organizations or media companies.
Do NOT work here!
Former Employee (Former Employee), PGA TOUR Cromwell, CTJune 25, 2014
TPC has terrible new management; you won't be respected as a chef. Management will expect you to work everyday; w/o fail you will be cooking free meals to employees even on your day off. Word of advice...look for a company that respects its employees. The most enjoyable part is the interaction with members.
work review
Sales Coordinator (Former Employee), Rye, NYApril 24, 2014
very enjoyable place to work with good management and office culture, they let employees manage themselves and go about their business during the day.
Part time work needed
Golf Caddie (Current Employee), Orlando, FLFebruary 24, 2014
Pros: great travel, working with the worlds best.
Cons: time away from home
I work as a caddie on the PGA tour and with this job I have up to 20 weeks a year off, sometime 3 and 4 at a time. During these weeks im looking for temp work and I will do anything that you can offer up.
Awesome
Professional Caddie (Current Employee), WorldJanuary 14, 2014
if you love golf this is where its at
travel the world and meet new people every week
Fun place to work
Parking personnel/Customer Svc. (Former Employee), Benton Harbor, MIMarch 7, 2013
*Met some nice people...
*Supervisor was real cool and very encouraging.
*Fun place to work...
PGA Tour
Director of Food and Beverage (Former Employee), Memphis, TNFebruary 13, 2013
Pros: catering events, traveling to tournaments to work, staff
Cons: management changes too often
Private Club with full membership. Good hours and salary. Management changed several times while there which caused expectations to change on a regular basis. Catering was my favorite part of the job. Hardest part was the continuous change all the time of management. Co workers were great and Corporate Office very supportive.
Great experience
Restaurant Server/Banquets/Beverage Attendant (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVNovember 26, 2012
Overall, I had a great experience working for TPC Las Vegas. My managers were great to work for and respected me as a person and what I had going on in my life. Most of the time, I felt appreciated and at ease with this job. The culture was like that of a family and everyone worked together as a team. I wish I could have advanced within the company but no opportunities were ever available to me, to my knowledge. Overall, my favorite job in my life so far.
Amazing life experience
Caddie (Current Employee), All over the USAOctober 1, 2012
Helped my Professional get ready for the tournament by carrying the bag and being an extra set of eyes out on the course.

About PGA TOUR

It takes the ferocity of a Tiger to get to the top of this membership organization. The PGA TOUR, which includes Tiger Woods and – Read more