PGA TOUR Employee Reviews in United States

Last20 years competed on the Champions Tour
PGA Champions Tour !987-2005 . (Former Employee) –  LaQuinta, Ca.September 9, 2015
Very succesful. Won 11 times.

Played the Champions PGA Tour

Won 20 times in the Super Senior events

The PGA Tour is not an 8 t0 5 job.You travel around the world competing in PGA Tour tourmanents
Fairly Large Campus and Great Learning Classes
Merchandising Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Ponte Vedra Beach, FLMarch 23, 2015
Has a very spread out campus so you do not interact with everyone unless you are in a well sized building. The TOUR provides good learning classes you can take such as Public Speaking, Interviews, or just learning about different departments.
Really good place to work.
Accounts Receivable and Payable Analyst & Finance (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FloridaMarch 18, 2015
It is a really good place to work. People are really nice and are willing to help.
Salaries and benefits are good. It is a place were you can have fun and at the same time learn a lot.
Great place to work if you love golf
Corporate Marketing (Former Employee) –  Ponte Vedra Beach, FLNovember 11, 2014
You will work with a lot of well-educated and driven people in the company. They are very selective on who they hire and while it is difficult to get your foot in the door, they give you opportunities to prove yourself to move up within the company.
Fun place to work though very top heavy
Sales and Research Analyst (Former Employee) –  Ponte Vedra Beach, FLJuly 7, 2014
The PGA TOUR was a wonderful place to work. Owing to a small department I was exposed to many different facets of the business that I would not have seen working at larger sports organizations or media companies.
Pros
free golf!
Cons
incredibly top-heavy - hard to move up professionally.
Do NOT work here!
Former Employee (Former Employee) –  PGA TOUR Cromwell, CTJune 25, 2014
TPC has terrible new management; you won't be respected as a chef. Management will expect you to work everyday; w/o fail you will be cooking free meals to employees even on your day off. Word of advice...look for a company that respects its employees. The most enjoyable part is the interaction with members.
work review
Sales Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Rye, NYApril 24, 2014
very enjoyable place to work with good management and office culture, they let employees manage themselves and go about their business during the day.
Part time work needed
Golf Caddie (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLFebruary 24, 2014
I work as a caddie on the PGA tour and with this job I have up to 20 weeks a year off, sometime 3 and 4 at a time. During these weeks im looking for temp work and I will do anything that you can offer up.
Pros
great travel, working with the worlds best.
Cons
time away from home
Awesome
Professional Caddie (Current Employee) –  WorldJanuary 14, 2014
if you love golf this is where its at
travel the world and meet new people every week
Fun place to work
Parking personnel/Customer Svc. (Former Employee) –  Benton Harbor, MIMarch 7, 2013
*Met some nice people...
*Supervisor was real cool and very encouraging.
*Fun place to work...
PGA Tour
Director of Food and Beverage (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNFebruary 13, 2013
Private Club with full membership. Good hours and salary. Management changed several times while there which caused expectations to change on a regular basis. Catering was my favorite part of the job. Hardest part was the continuous change all the time of management. Co workers were great and Corporate Office very supportive.
Pros
catering events, traveling to tournaments to work, staff
Cons
management changes too often
Great experience
Restaurant Server/Banquets/Beverage Attendant (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVNovember 26, 2012
Overall, I had a great experience working for TPC Las Vegas. My managers were great to work for and respected me as a person and what I had going on in my life. Most of the time, I felt appreciated and at ease with this job. The culture was like that of a family and everyone worked together as a team. I wish I could have advanced within the company but no opportunities were ever available to me, to my knowledge. Overall, my favorite job in my life so far.
Amazing life experience
Caddie (Current Employee) –  All over the USAOctober 1, 2012
Helped my Professional get ready for the tournament by carrying the bag and being an extra set of eyes out on the course.

4.3