PGI

PGI Employee Reviews

DIRECTOR OF SALES SUPPORT (Former Employee), Alpharetta, GAJune 8, 2015
PGI offered an atmosphere of family and the work was a pleasure because it served as a way to assist your customers increase their communication capacity.
New merger unsteady take-over
Quality Laboratory Technician (Current Employee), Statesville, NCMay 30, 2015
Cons: sometimes no breaks in 12 hours
Not allowed to take vacation when asked
Rotating shifts 3 months days / 3 months nights
No room for advancement unless a favorite, not by skills
Team environment
Team Lead (Current Employee), Colorado Springs, COMay 12, 2015
Pros: Generous PTO
Cons: No 401K match
A typical day includes making sure that the needs of the clients are met. I have learned many technical and management skills over the course of my employment. My co-workers are a lively bunch that, for the most part, enjoy their jobs. The most difficult part of the job is reacting to last minute requests and crises.
TALK WITH A SMILE
Lead Teleconferencing Operator (Former Employee), Olathe, KSMarch 29, 2015
Pros: co workers
Cons: errors
I enjoy helping client complete tasks. The only thing I didnt care for at PGI. Was there was over bearing error statures.
Company review
Tier I Technical Support Agent (Current Employee), Olathe, KSMarch 23, 2015
• Proficiency in products and services, monitoring system stability, researching and reviewing server and bridge logs, resolution of issues, follow-up.
• 3 years on project team with Developers and Project Management for company owned application (GlobalMeet Web)
• Accurately identify and resolve internal and external technical issues.
• Communicate with other departments to ensure good relationships are built to help us work smarter.
• Troubleshoot voice communications on the conferencing platform
• Interface with functional users as well as remote operations support centers
close to home commute
Slitter Operator (Former Employee), Benson, NCMarch 23, 2015
Pros: close commute
Cons: low pay
had to leave the comp due to being placed on night shift and I could not accept that position long hrs and little breaks. had to work on days off when scheduled off prior
Associate in New York
Senior Associate (Former Employee), NYFebruary 17, 2015
Run like a modern day feudal system, the senior management run the organization like clock work. Principal is based in Des Moines and the Mid West values along with all the corn dogs you can eat culture permeates across this Multi-National Financial Services Firm.

Prepare to be over-worked and underpaid by any standard ....
Good Company with lots of flaws
Anonymous (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJanuary 5, 2015
Pros: work life balance
Cons: upper management out of touch
Most of the folks I worked with over the years were great folks.
Compensation,benefits and work life balance are definitely above average.

Upper Management has very little knowledge of what goes on in the field at the professional level and middle management is often unqualified managing up not down. No mechanism for communication upward. Salesforce not provided right tools or support, particularly new hires. New products rolled out before the kinks are worked out.
Nice place to work
Lab Technician (Former Employee), Benson, NCOctober 28, 2014
I learn how to manage my personal and work life. The employee were will easy to work with . The owner was a great person to work for.
Childish workplace
Sales Representative (Former Employee), San Diego, CAOctober 10, 2014
Pros: long day of nothing-ness
Cons: most days making no money and being away from home for 15 hours.
A typical day at PGI consisted of driving for 2 hours trying to find a group of homes that seem like they make enough money to spent $3000 on a vacuum. All my co workers were male so of course they had many sexist and racial jokes to tell. My first day at work I was not trained, they "threw me in with the wolves" so I was not able to learn anything but to be afraid. Everything about this job was hard, from the long car rides to getting the door slammed in your face. Some days we would go from 9am to 12am with no sales, and we have no wages. Those days meant we made no money and we waisted 15 hours for nothing.
it is a good place to work
Machine operator (Former Employee), Benson, NCMay 8, 2014
Pros: good place to work
Cons: lack of work
set up machine slit material to size ,learn how to use a crank ,I enjoy ed working with the team
Great Place to work
Inventory Analyst and Junior Buyer (Former Employee), College Point, NYMarch 18, 2014
Management is great to work with
No one gives anyone a hard time
co workers are easy to get along
Amazing experience
Senior Financial Analyst (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAMarch 3, 2014
Pros: exposure to all parts of the business, cool office spaces, good management
Cons: not the most competitive compensation, but other perks made up for it
I love working for PGi. I have had the opportunity for exposure to high level management and am hands on with many tasks that aren't available to my position at larger companies. I'm never bored- always something new to learn. I have amazing management, and think PGi really tries to hire quality people who fit into the culture. Also good opportunity for growth. Have recommended friends to positions here, so speaks on my feelings.
no opinion due to short time employed after acquisition
Senior S.E. Regional/Channel Sales Manager (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAFebruary 28, 2014
They purchased previous company in Nov, 2013. I do not have an opinion on the company due to the short amount of time employed. They are very professional and focused on achieving their goals.
good foodcourt and people
Slitter Operator (Former Employee), Benson, NCFebruary 25, 2014
Pros: close to home
Cons: hot enviroment
lots of friends worked here and good money somewhat. Supervisors where very nice and respectful.
great place to work
Lead Trainer/Starlinger (Former Employee), Waynesboro, VADecember 18, 2013
Not enough hours weekly 28-36 great positive place who tries to care about employees
Fun Environement
Event Manager (Former Employee), Olathe, KSDecember 9, 2013
Great company but a lot of micro managing and no job work/life balance understanding.
Great place to work at
Supervisor (Former Employee), Denver, COJuly 17, 2013
Pros: respect from management and employees
Cons: laid off
Supervisor, Inserter and machine operator. All phases of paperwork, shipping and filing. Great people to work with.
Great company
Senior Conference Support Specialist (Current Employee), Colorado Springs, COJuly 2, 2013
Pros: free lunch, nice culture
Cons: not a lot of room for growth
Great company to work for and they have good benefits. Tuition assistance available for employees seeking to further their education.
Great product/service poor management
Tier 1 Support Technician (Former Employee), Olathe, KSJune 21, 2013
Pros: nice ergonomic office. great computer technology
Cons: management issues.
I finally was tired of the way the local management treated employees and I resigned. I had first had knowledge that when internal positions were posted "fairly" often times upper management had already picked who they wanted to apply for, interview for, and ultimately take the position. The overall policy is that you are supposed to be in your role a yr before taking a promotion. One person who's father worked there first has been promoted 3 times within 2yrs. It was this very issue that led me to resignation.

PGI Salaries