Phacil Employee Reviews

Productive Environment
Help Desk Specialist Tier (Former Employee) –  Suitland, MDApril 7, 2017
I enjoyed my super visor always willing to push me and my project manager great job good people. If I had a chance to work on a different contract I would because they were good to me.
My Review
Senior Information Assurance Engineer (Current Employee) –  Arlington, VAFebruary 21, 2017
New to this site, but have heard this is a great site to use when looking for a new job. Will finish review upon successfullt finding a new job.
Nice place to work if you keep to yourself
Service Desk Analyst (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZJanuary 24, 2017
Enjoyed my time with the company, met some great people. The work itself i enjoyed but unfortunately some of the people in Management and lead positions made the environment very uncomfortable for me and many people
Pros
Good pay, Good benefits, Relaxed work environment
Cons
Bad Management, Politics in the workplace
Productive work place
Help Desk Specialist Lead (Contract) (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCNovember 23, 2016
Each day is different some days we can be busy, other days we are a bit slow. we all get a long at my job. we make sure out line of communications is open at all times. great place to work.
Up and Coming Corporation with Growing Pains
Business Process Consultant/Deputy Program Manager (Current Employee) –  Quantico, VAOctober 28, 2016
While at Phacil I have worn several different hats and have been required to handle several responsibilities not tied to my job description. I have thoroughly enjoyed working with the different teams in Florida and at Quantico and feel that those relationships have helped me grow into the person and employee I am today. I do feel that I am underpaid and not always recognized for the job that I do.
Pros
Holiday Parties; Quarterly Celebrations; President is amazing!
Cons
Salary
Working at phacile
Building seats seats (Former Employee) –  Vance AlabamaOctober 26, 2016
Work hard always be on time and always agree to overtime and always do a good 5's cleaning at the end of the day and never tried to take a shortcut while doing work
Service Desk Solutions Daily
Service Desk Analyst (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZOctober 19, 2016
I would be responsible for issuing and maintaining DHS / ICE officers accesses and roles to certain databases and system. I also would assist the Service Desk Analyst with advanced system troubleshooting and would do on-site repairs to in-house machines as needed.
Pros
Great work environment, Benefits, Education.
Cons
short breaks, not flexible with schedule.
PMO Executive Assistant/HR (Current Employee) –  Chandler, AZJune 3, 2016
I enjoy working with everyone. Coworkers are friendly, Management is helpful. Flexible hours and open door policy. Days go by fast because there is a lot of work.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Lots of deadlines
n/a
Service Desk Technician (Current Employee) –  VirginiaMay 26, 2016
I really don't feel like describing anything on here because it is not needed for anything towards my future endeavors. This is not needed nor should it be used or viewed for any reason at all.
Nice place to work faast paced environment
Service Desk Analyst (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZMay 21, 2016
Get to work early enough to catch up with anything we might be needing to know. Spend as much time trying to be efficient while producing quality work.
Help Desk Specialist
Great Working Environment
24/7 365 Service Provider
Work/Life Balance is great
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCMay 12, 2016
Since this is a contract outside of Phacil's headquarters, contracted work here on base often goes on with no delegation or attention from upper management. Any supervision or delegation is given by a government employee. Little to no involvement from management until a issue has risen. Too often resources are stretched too thin. Employees are performing a job that should be done by 3 people.
Pros
Education, commuter and gym reimbursement.
Cons
Salary Compensation
Mad Hatter's Tea Party
Applications Programmer - Senior (Former Employee) –  Redstone Arsenal, ALApril 28, 2016
I experienced conflicting daily work requirements. There appeared to be no loyalty to employees. Helpdesk support was spotty and often low quality. Termination for any or no reason was specified in the employment agreement; and they really meant it.
Pros
Education reimbursement benefits, but contingent.
Cons
Standard benefits were very slow in being implemented.
Have everything, and prepare for nothing
Developer (Former Employee) –  Scott AFBJuly 6, 2015
I worked with this company on a contract for the USDOD. I had been working for this command for some time with other contracts. I get to this one as they tell me they are in need of someone with my skills. I get there and within a month an a half the top management reorganizes the contract so that he can get some heat off from the Government side. So there I go, Last on and First off.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Loyalty is a problem
Good company
Comprehensive Security Assessment Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Lorton, VAJune 24, 2015
Great company bad management. Managers doesn't trust their employees. To much favoritism. Workday is steady and fast. Worked as a gov contractor.
Great team and management
Service Desk Specialist (Current Employee) –  Quantico, VAJune 12, 2015
Fast paced work with a lot to learn. Working with great employees and always finding new opportunities to enhance my skills.
NIST support team
Software QA Tester (Current Employee) –  Gaithersburg, MDJune 5, 2015
The best team I have met in my tester career. Highly professional specialists. The salary is average but the paid leave period could be longer(14 days)Management from the client side is really good. Very good team and nice people
Where is the loyalty?
Helpdesk Analyst (Former Employee) –  Suitland, MDFebruary 1, 2015
I work for Phacil last year and the environment was PERFECT and the people were very nice too. My issue was, there is no job advancement after my project was over. They said they would keep in touch with me and other employee's, after it was over and would reach out to us, so I could come back on the next project. They gave out business cards, with their contact information. I was given instructions to keep in contact with HR and higher management and I did. I worked my butt off for this company, arrived to work on time and not complain. Came to work when I was asked, including doing over time on the weekends. Never called out and I just feel no form of loyalty with them. When the next project started, all my calls, emails, texts were ignored. The pay was poor and they have the nerve to not keep their words. Compared to other contracts you can get paid more, if you find the right company. No LOYALTY to employee's or former employee's.

My question is, why give out you contact information if you don't want to be contacted? Why take a survey on employee's who would want to come back if you plan on hiring a whole new crew? Unfair is what it is. Then businesses wonder why people take on job offers when they find the next best thing. People left the job and took other ones, leaving us with more work to do. The staff that stayed behind work our tails off. With the little bit of pay, they should be loyal to those that are even willing to take the pay that they are offering for all the work they give you to do.
Pros
Environment, nice building
Cons
Everything else
Very good Company to work for.
General Clerk III - Assistant Lead (Former Employee) –  French Camp, CAOctober 16, 2014
CEO & COO and the administrative staff are an excellent team. I enjoyed working for them and would work for them again if the opportunity presents itself.
flexible schedule, great staff
Help-desk Technician (Current Employee) –  Arlington, VASeptember 28, 2014
flexible schedule, great staff. Training opportunities and benefits are good.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Phacil. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8