Pharma Logistics Employee Reviews

Untrustworthy Organization With Horrible Leadership
Account Executive (Former Employee), NationwideMarch 8, 2015
Pros: ability to create own schedule
Cons: too many to list but primarily management
Management has only self serving motives and absolutely no concern what so ever for the employees who represent the company and make it successful. Employees are extremely underpaid and have no room for growth. Upper management is incompetent and undermining and lies to its workers on a regular basis. If you value your career or future, do not think twice about gaining employment at this questionable and untruthful organization.
productive ,sometimes fun .
Pre-Sort Associate (Former Employee), Mundelein, ILOctober 17, 2014
Pros: free lunches at times
Cons: managers didnt really understand when you had an emergency.
i really enjoyed working at this place , coworkers were very nice and polite . The hardest part of my job was when i had to close a batch and carry really heavy boxes without any help.
Fun job, great staff, and keeps you busy.
Quality Assurance Bulk Sorter (Former Employee), Mundelein, ILJuly 24, 2014
Pros: never without anything to do
Cons: communication
Was responsible for Bulk Sorting Forms from Customer. Process product that requires an authorization form for return to manufacturer or wholesaler. Dispose of product per individual manufacturer request.

Communication from supervisors to workforce wasn't the greatest at times.
Outside Sales/Inside Sales (Former Employee), Libertyville, ILSeptember 4, 2013
A highly accomplished and detail-oriented sales, account management and service consultant with diverse national vertical market and industry experience, as well as solid customer relationship management involvement, trusted advisor, outside and inside sales experience.

Leveraging exceptional communication, presentation and interpersonal skills, demonstrated the ability to identify, nurture and/or close opportunities as both a farmer and hunter. In addition, experience in contracting/bid process and marketing. A results-driven producer with a proven track record of meeting and exceeding established goals, while contributing to the growth of the company.

The past eight and 1/2 years, I have established business relationships and collaborated with several companies including but not limited to Physician offices, Independent Hospitals, Health Care Systems, and State/Federal government agencies including the Department of Defense and U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, as well as large retail chains, Group Purchasing Organizations (GPO), Integrated Delivery Network (IDN), Wholesalers and Manufacturers to create initiatives and negotiate contracts. In addition, experience with Pharmaceutical Regulatory Compliance - State/Federal Board of Pharmacy, DEA, EPA, DOT, OSHA, FDA, and The Joint Commission.
Horrible Place with no advancement opportunity
Processing Specialist (Former Employee), mundelein, ilApril 11, 2013
no real management, corrupt company, a lot of scheming and deceiving, no real focus for work, a lot of he said she said, no room for growth, salary is minimal and no increases
Honest, Creative, Driven
Accountant II (Current Employee), Libertyville, ILJanuary 29, 2013
Pros: growing, stable
I am proud to work for a company whose values are in line with mine. Pharma Logistics is a very driven organization always striving to be the best in the industry. We pride ourselves in honesty and trust in our team members to complete tasks. I work in an environment that encourages creativity and allows me to make an impact with my contributions.
Exciting Organization
Customer Advocate - Team Lead (Current Employee), Libertyville, ILJanuary 29, 2013
Pros: agile, ability to change quickly with the industry
Pharma Logistics is constantly evolving with the changes in our industry. We are an exciting organization and are challenged to make an impact daily. We are steeped in accountability and driving results. I am excited to see where we are heading!
Collaborative Work Environment
Vice President of Sales (Current Employee), Libertyville, ILJanuary 29, 2013
Pros: challenging
Pharma Logistics offers a challenging work environment for self motivated and driven individuals. Pharma Logistics fosters a collaborative work environment with a high level emphasis on accountability. We are a growing and stable operation and looking for individuals who can offer their innovation, passion and hard work.
Growing organization - great career opportunity
Talent Manager/HR (Current Employee), Libertyville - HQJanuary 29, 2013
Pros: team environment, growing, stable
Since joining Pharma Logistics in May 2012, we have grown our staff by 20% and continue to forge ahead. This is a company that has a clear goal and direction. Each team member has the ability to make an impact daily. We are looking to add more to our team and are excited about 2013! The best company I have worked for in 15 years.
Driven Company
Vice President of Sales (Former Employee), Mundelein, ILAugust 13, 2012
A great place to work with a strong focus on results. Can be intense at times.