Pharma Logistics Employee Reviews

It's a job
Facilities Support Associate (Former Employee) –  Mundelein, ILFebruary 8, 2016
The Human Resources department is a complete joke and the management is terrible. No long term job security and the manager has no long term vision, trying to make it through the day leading to a lot of stress.
Pros
Overtime
Cons
Management, Human Resources
A great company to work for!
Policy Verification Administrator (Current Employee) –  Libertyville, ILMay 9, 2016
I love working at Pharma Logistics because this is a company that rewards hard work. The company is always looking for ways to improve and grow and listens to their employee's suggestions on how to make that happen. The company core values are posted on the wall, if you have integrity, are honest, hold yourself accountable, want to make an impact, this is the company for you! The company also goes out of their way to make their employees feel appreciated by having special monthly events that can include company outings, free lunches, prizes or contests! I work at Pharma Logistics because the company appreciates my hard work and has the same values I believe in and teach my own children.
Pros
Working hard gets rewarded!
An Exciting and Challenging Career where you control your own destiny!
Regional Vice President, Sales (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 14, 2016
This company has given me every tool to succeed! They truly care about their employees and work every day to stay innovated in their approach to sales. Management wants to see you succeed and are always available when needed. Pharma Logistics is a place where the sky is the limit with respect to sales. Our service sales itself!
Pros
Travel and Commission
Cons
One of the best companies I've ever worked for.
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  ILJanuary 12, 2016
I have been a Pharmer for almost six years. I have learned so much working for this innovative and always growing company. Pharmalogistics has giving me the ability to train new employees, travel and perform multiple account management duties. I service multiple accounts in my area and I do enjoy working for this company. I love PharmaLogistics and with strong communication, I believe anyone can achieve so much with this company. There are definitely many areas you can grow within this company and excellent Teamwork will drive you to success with this company.
Pros
Work Stability, Bonuses
worst company i have ever worked for
warehouse employee (Former Employee) –  Mundelein, ILOctober 26, 2015
upper management is corrupt employees are underpaid. there are no actual benefits no sick or vacation days nor personal days are available you have to "earn them". there is no type of leadership, production managers involve their personal lifes with their work , therefore they have favorites and do not treat people equally. worst company to work for.
Pros
Cons
management
Tremendous Opportunities for Growth and Long-Term Success
Director of Operations (Current Employee) –  Mundelein, ILNovember 3, 2015
Since joining Pharma Logistics I have quickly come to the realization that I made the absolute best decision coming here. The environment and culture are such a great fit for me, particularly with my military background. This is a standards-based company that sets high, yet realistic goals and empowers us to achieve them. The core values of Judgment, Communication, Impact, Curiosity, Innovation, Courage, Passion, Honesty, Selflessness and Accountability aren't just words on a wall, they truly are the guiding principles of the company. Our team is constantly growing and we learn from everyone at every chance. The best ideas come from those who do the job and we take those ideas to heart.
Couldnt have said it better than this
Employee (Current Employee) –  ILAugust 25, 2015
Management has only self serving motives and absolutely no concern what so ever for the employees who represent the company and make it successful. Employees are extremely underpaid and have no room for growth. Upper management is incompetent and undermining and lies to its workers on a regular basis. If you value your career or future, do not think twice about gaining employment at this questionable and untruthful organization. ALL VERY TRUE
Pros
NONE
Cons
Management has only self serving motives
Inept Management
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Mundelein, ILFebruary 23, 2016
Started out as not a bad company to work for. There was a turnover in management. The quality of the company took a complete turnaround in a different direction. Absolutely the worst company, worst job I personally have ever accepted.
fun yet challenging environment
Customer Advocate (Current Employee) –  Libertyville, ILFebruary 11, 2016
I work in the corporate office and really enjoy my job. The people I work with are a lot fun and are very good and what they do. A typical day would include:

-answering inbound calls and making outbound customer service calls
-assisting the field service and sales representatives with scheduling appointments and setting up new accounts
-helping to resolve any isues that come in from the customers that we service

The most enjoyable part of my job is hearing from the customers that they are very happy with the service that Pharma Logistics provides.

The most challenging part of my job is dealing with issues/ discrepancies/ or problems that have occured. We are all human and sometimes mistakes do happen.By having the knowledge and ability to handle these situations helps us grow and become more proactive in the future.
Pros
fun work environment, great co-workers
Cons
manual proceedures- not everything is automated
Challenging, Innovative Company Expects the Best
Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Western U.S.October 9, 2015
Pharma Logistics expects their employees give it their all with regards to their work. You cannot expect to work a half a day when you are being paid full time. Outside sales reps can make their own schedules but are still expected to produce results. The company is growing rapidly so employees will be challenged at times. Sometimes there is no oversight and sometimes there is tremendous oversight which is all normal for a small privately owned growing company. In short, I have been very happy I continued my career with Pharma Logistics.
Pros
Weekends Off
Cons
Long Days Periodically
Quality Company to Work For!
Reconciliations Manager (Current Employee) –  Libertyville, ILOctober 13, 2015
Before coming to Pharma Logistics I had worked for my previous employer for 16 years. The best career decision I have ever made was coming Pharma Logistics. The company is focused, dedicated to their employees, and has a solid business plan. The Company’s core values hold everyone equally accountable from the top down and encourage innovation, curiosity, communication, selflessness and honesty. This is a company that truly cares about their customer and is only interested in doing things the right way.

Comment – February 9, 2016

Well into my second year at Pharma Logistics and I can say that my opinion of the company has not changed a bit. They really know how to treat employees and insure you feel appreciated. With the company growing as fast as it is, there are many opportunities to grow with the company and learn new skills.

A place that truely listens to new ideas. How refreshing!
Chief Operating Officer (Current Employee) –  Mundelein, ILSeptember 24, 2015
I joined Pharma Logistics in 2004, taking on the challenge presented by CEO to devleop an IT infrastructure that could grow with the company for many years to come. The company is constantly evolving thus renewing the challenge to me and my team to ensure we continue to grow. We are constantly looking for new and innovative ways to make the returns process easier for our customers and more efficient for the company.
Pros
Everyone is friendly and willing to help each other.
Cons
Parking is a little tight
Flexible & Great Place to Work
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CaliforniaSeptember 23, 2015
I have been with Pharma Logistics for almost a year as an Account Executive. My position requires both servicing and selling reverse distribution services to hospitals, retail pharmacies etc. I really enjoy working here because my hours are flexible. I am in control of my own territory by servicing and selling within a protected territory. I think it’s a real good balance of the two. This position does require traveling. It is sometimes labor-intensive & some days are real stressful, but what job isn’t stressful? I would compare it to owning and running your own business. The more you put in, the more you get out. This position requires someone who has self-discipline and who does not slack off. There is no one watching over you when you are out there servicing accounts. If you do need help, you can always reach out to your direct manager or the people at HQ. Everyone is really helpful and they want you to succeed. I’m very happy with where I am at. It’s a great company with great people who all have once common goal: SUCCESS.
Pros
Flexibility; Co-workers
Cons
Lots of driving & some heavy lifting
Untrustworthy Organization With Horrible Leadership
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  NationwideMarch 8, 2015
Pros
ability to create own schedule
Cons
too many to list but primarily management
Terrific Opportunity
Accounting (Current Employee) –  Libertyville, ILSeptember 24, 2015
The fast paced environment accelerates professional development. Going the extra mile is noticed and rewarded.

The fast paced environment challenges you to be better. You're expected to bring your A game every day. If you aren't willing to put forth the effort to constantly improve, this isn't the place for you.
Pros
rewards for going the extra mile
Cons
stressful at times like any other job
Horrible Place with no advancement opportunity
Processing Specialist (Former Employee) –  mundelein, ilApril 11, 2013
no real management, corrupt company, a lot of scheming and deceiving, no real focus for work, a lot of he said she said, no room for growth, salary is minimal and no increases
Collaborative Work Environment
Vice President of Sales (Current Employee) –  Libertyville, ILJanuary 29, 2013
Pharma Logistics offers a challenging work environment for self motivated and driven individuals. Pharma Logistics fosters a collaborative work environment with a high level emphasis on accountability. We are a growing and stable operation and looking for individuals who can offer their innovation, passion and hard work.
Pros
challenging
Outside Sales/Inside Sales (Former Employee) –  Libertyville, ILSeptember 4, 2013
A highly accomplished and detail-oriented sales, account management and service consultant with diverse national vertical market and industry experience, as well as solid customer relationship management involvement, trusted advisor, outside and inside sales experience.

Leveraging exceptional communication, presentation and interpersonal skills, demonstrated the ability to identify, nurture and/or close opportunities as both a farmer and hunter. In addition, experience in contracting/bid process and marketing. A results-driven producer with a proven track record of meeting and exceeding established goals, while contributing to the growth of the company.

The past eight and 1/2 years, I have established business relationships and collaborated with several companies including but not limited to Physician offices, Independent Hospitals, Health Care Systems, and State/Federal government agencies including the Department of Defense and U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, as well as large retail chains, Group Purchasing Organizations (GPO), Integrated Delivery Network (IDN), Wholesalers and Manufacturers to create initiatives and negotiate contracts. In addition, experience with Pharmaceutical Regulatory Compliance - State/Federal Board of Pharmacy, DEA, EPA, DOT, OSHA, FDA, and The Joint Commission.
Growing organization - great career opportunity
Talent Manager/HR (Current Employee) –  Libertyville - HQJanuary 29, 2013
Since joining Pharma Logistics in May 2012, we have grown our staff by 20% and continue to forge ahead. This is a company that has a clear goal and direction. Each team member has the ability to make an impact daily. We are looking to add more to our team and are excited about 2013! The best company I have worked for in 15 years.
Pros
team environment, growing, stable
Exciting Organization
Customer Advocate - Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Libertyville, ILJanuary 29, 2013
Pharma Logistics is constantly evolving with the changes in our industry. We are an exciting organization and are challenged to make an impact daily. We are steeped in accountability and driving results. I am excited to see where we are heading!
Pros
agile, ability to change quickly with the industry

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pharma Logistics. Our community is ready to answer.