Pharmaceutical Strategies Employee Reviews

Recruiter and company were great but job was not.
pharmacist (temporary) (Former Employee) –  Stoneham, MAFebruary 16, 2017
The job required sitting all day on the phone and computer. CVS employees treated us like outcasts and were not helpful.
Basic call center
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Mount Prospect, ILSeptember 27, 2016
All day long except for lunch and breaks, which they monitored like hawks, it was pretty much sitting at your cubicle and answering the phone. I would have to refill patients medications, as well as apologize to patients for other employees messing things up. They did not keep me since I needed time off because of my fathers untimely passing.
Pros
nice people to work with
Cons
management tried to make things up about me that makes me sound bad
temporary
Pharmacist (Former Employee) –  Wakefield, MASeptember 6, 2016
The workplace was organized and clean. I learned how mail order pharmacy works and the process to fulfill the duties as a pharmacist there. It was a great experience
Pros
Relaxed atmostphere
Excellent company to work for.
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Stoneham, MAAugust 27, 2016
Excellent company to work for. Staff is very caring, and accommodating. Recruiters do their very best to find suitable employment for your needs.
Temp Agency
Contract Employee; "Temp (Former Employee) –  Mount Prospect, ILJuly 12, 2016
There really isn't much to say about this company. My dealings with them were very brief. But I will say they were the only temp agency to not mess up a "temp-to-hire" contract. Friendly staff.
Pros
Professional staff, Delivers promises
Cons
none to speak of...
Do Your Research Before Accepting Any Job Offer!
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Stoneham, MAApril 29, 2016
My advice to any new employee: Before you accept any job offer through Pharmaceutical Strategies (or any other temp agency), make sure you DO YOUR RESEARCH on the company you'll be working for! Don't immediately accept the job because the hourly pay is good.

Go to Glassdoor.com or Indeed.com and read the employee reviews! Go on different websites, talk to former employees, and figure out what the employer's reputation is. Find out if the employee turnover rate is high, find out if managers are allowed to give references for former employees, find out how often they promote from within, etc.

I worked for Pharmaceutical Strategies at the Express Scripts in New Castle, Delaware (I was technically a Pharmaceutical Strategies employee, even though I worked at Express Scripts). The hiring process was simple. I went through a background check, drug test, vaccinations, and faxed in all the necessary documents to them. I also had to provide proof of employment for every place I worked at in the last several years. Nothing too complicated, I didn't have to climb a steep cliff or duel any knights in the hiring process. I never met anyone from Pharmaceutical Strategies in person. All communication happened through email, phone, and fax machine.

I was paid very well, considering I was only a Pharmacy Technician. I entered in my hours online and got paid every Thursday. I didn't receive PTO until I worked for a year, and I didn't receive benefits.

Working at Express Scripts was horrible, but Pharmaceutical Strategies was alright. The only real issues I had was when one paycheck
  more... didn't go through, and when Pharmaceutical Strategies messed up my information on my W2. But those issues were resolved quickly.  less
Pros
Good wage, paid once a week, job was easy
Cons
Management, co-workers
Good for people who needs a job
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) –  Stoneham, MAJanuary 11, 2016
I enjoy working for the company but I do not like that you receive absolutely no benefits from this place. You just get a paycheck. You cannot receive Paid Time Off until you work for the company for 1 year.
good place to work
National Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Stoneham, MAJuly 28, 2015
Working with Pharmaceutical Strategies has helped me build great customer service skills. My colleagues were nice and very supportive, and the management team were very professional.
Pros
None to say
Cons
Good management team, Flexible, Caring, and supportive.
PS great buttt...not the contract
CPHT (Former Employee) –  cancer centerApril 12, 2015
Great! !! love the Pittsfield cancer center
Flexible and enjoyable
Easy to communicate with
professional, personal and easy going
Cons
one of the local company contracts they, have don't waste your breathe over they will suck it out of you
Great temp agency
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) –  Stoneham, MAOctober 10, 2014
I love working for them. They found me great temp assignments very close to home.
Fast pace environment with positive people
Intern (Current Employee) –  Marlborough, MAOctober 8, 2014
Great environment for interns. Allowed me to gain great communication skills while enforcing my drug knowledge. It was a long-term care facility, so we had to package and dispense many prescriptions daily. I also did data entry were I input prescription orders using docutrak at one facility and frameworks at another. The other employees were pleasant to be around and did not mind helping.
Productive, organized and thorough
Pharmacy Technician in the CVS/Caremark (Former Employee) –  Stoneham, MAApril 28, 2014
I learned how to use the Avaya online phone system and talk track for the calls was very easy to learn.
Pros
Co-workers were very nice and helpful.
Cons
Could be very repetitive and boring at times.
Not a bad place to work if you don't mind point chart
Direct Support Associate (Former Employee) –  Wakefield, MAMarch 29, 2014
A typical day for me was counting pills and putting them and blisters to be sent out to members. The hardest part of the day was standing all day. Some of the co-workers were kind and friendly and very helpful.
Cons
Pay and travel
Temp to hire agency
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Glendale, ArizonaFebruary 5, 2014
The people I spoke with over the phone were very pleasant and found me a position with a company very quickly. The company itself was in another state so I never met with anyone in person. Overall no complaints.
productive, fast-pace place to work
Packer/Shipper (Current Employee) –  Mount Prospect, ILNovember 25, 2012
This is a third-party staffing agency. The staff is timely regarding pay and resolving other issues. Fantastic communication!
Pros
scheduling
Cons
hours
Very Sincere
Certified Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Wakefield, MAAugust 14, 2012
People who eork there try hard to help patrons find the right job.
Very Fast paste
PHARMACY TECHNICIAN 2 (Former Employee) –  Miramar, FLJuly 17, 2012
Great Job you work alone without anyone hoovering over your shoulder