pharmaco Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
a very exiting environment
Founder / CEO (Former Employee) –  Vernon, CAJuly 30, 2015
Day would start at 7 am usually and ended around 6 pm most of the time. I learned how to manage a logistics company, work with large manufacturers and negotiate with world wide suppliers. Management of the company was my responsibility and I was glad to be in charge. The most enjoyable part of the job was finishing all logistical deliveries the same day.
Pros
customers provided free lunches.
Cons
lack of good lunch brakes
good place to work
Executive Secretary to the Director (Former Employee) –  Clinton, MDMarch 26, 2015
Pharmaco was an interesting company to work for, the duties would change daily. This kept the job interesting. I would work in the back office and assist director with daily appointments and also assist the front office with customers sales.
Start up with a lot to improve upon
Controller (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 1, 2014
Unorganized, understaffed. Great potential given time. Virtual company. Difficult to communicate with managers/execs since everyone is so busy and spread out all over the country. Minimal guidance.
a young company with a very young attitude
Founder / CEO (Former Employee) –  Torrance, CADecember 26, 2012
I started this company after I sold Paragon Logistics. It took me 2 years of research and educating my self to start this IV Infusion closed door pharmacy, especially since I was not a pharmacist. Due to a lengthy divorce which threatened my partners at Pharmaco I was forced to resign as the CEO and out of my own company by the board majority vote.
Pros
the operation and flow of daily activity was what i loved the most
Cons
i had no personal life. i was working 10 to 12 hours a day minimum