Pharmavite Llc

Pharmavite Llc Employer Reviews

a great places to work
Packaging Operator (Current Employee), Opelika, ALJune 19, 2014
a typical day for me is doing my job and helping out when needed ,working hard, smart . I learn how to work safely. I respond and respect the people who are in charge, I work well with other and get along with with anybody. The hardest part of the job is going to break cause I prefer to be working and the enjoyable part is knowing I made todays pay.
Excellent company to work for
Manager (Former Employee), Northridge, CAMarch 12, 2014
Pros: benefits, pay, career advancement opportunities, co-workers, annual bonuses
Cons: raises were minimal
I worked at Pharmavite for 8 years. It's a great company to work for as they truly care about their employees. Career advancement was always an option but you had to work for it. There have been a few changes with executive leadership but they're positive changes and needed. I was fortunate to have a Manager who was driven but fun and always there when – more... needed. I highly recommend Pharmavite as an employer. – less
The Best
Finance Manager (Current Employee), NorthridgeAugust 27, 2013
Pros: benefits, employee purchase program
I'm so glad I came here. It turned out far better than I had imagined it would. I was drawn to the company because it is a market leader in VMS, and I knew Nature Made was a quality product. A casual environment with strong values and a great work life balance makes it unique.
more experiencing place to work good people nice supervisor
Packaging (Former Employee), Valencia, CAMarch 11, 2013
Pros: sometimes free lunch
Cons: complete breaks and lunch.
learn a lot when it comes to packaging jobs.nice supervisor complete hours of work a day
Great people to work with, close to home, fun work place.
Senior Production Planner/Vendor Scheduler (Former Employee), Valencia, CAOctober 31, 2012
Pros: close to home
Cons: new software, previous was less complicated and more efficient.
Scheduling in truck loads of high volume components to support manufacturing. Ordering display componentry from MRP driven demand forecast and meetings...including Costco's annual "Fence" Program.
I learned every day is different...everchanging, not boring.
Management pretty much let me do my job, unless they knew something I didn't. Working with my – more... co-workers was the best part of my job...good people to surrround yourself with which always helps when one's day is more challenging than "normal."
The hardest part would be expediting unplanned materials from suppliers and making sure all the proper departments are linked in to what has to happen in a timely manner.This is a common occurence in Operations (Production Planning).
I always enjoy working with people and acheiving the desired result: success. Whether it be getting off of backorder, special projects, new products, quality rejection replacements, and daily ordering and scheduling to keep the production lines running and our customers happy. – less
Good fast-paced environment; good co-workers
Machine Operator (Former Employee), San Fernando, CAOctober 13, 2012
day at work was great. fast paced environment. by the time you looked up it was time to go
QA Manager (Former Employee), Mission Hills, CAJuly 13, 2012
Pros: good benifits
I was given all the room in needed to do my Job.. The Company focused on quality and employs Six Sigma throughout.