Pharmavite LLC Employee Reviews

Fun Workplace
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Opelika, ALAugust 7, 2017
Working at Pharmavite was very chilled and laid back. The employees and supervisors were very friendly and respectful. I would definitely work for this company again.
Unfair employer
Temporary Employee (Current Employee) –  Northridge, CAJuly 16, 2017
Many manager's at Pharmavite practice bringing in employees from temporary agencies and working them for 1, 2 and even 3 years without giving them any benefits or paid time off. They are not even invited to their annual company Christmas party. This makes it very uncomfortable for the temporary employees as well as their co-workers who they work side-by-side with.

This must keep the managers bottom line lower. Managers don't seem to care that these employees don't receive paid vacations or holidays. As well as, no paid medical, dental or vision insurances. They only care about their annual bonuses.

Isn't this illegal??
Great growing company!
Coordinator I (Current Employee) –  Northridge, CAJuly 14, 2017
During my time, there have been several changes at this company. All changes have been great as we continue to grow and expand. I really enjoy my work and my fellow team members. I feel we have great people and we make great products.
Pros
Product Discounts & Overall Company Benefits
Great Company, need better leadership
Manufacturing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  San Fernando, CAJune 20, 2017
Great company to work for, benefits, pay and hours. Needs development plans, and to promote from within. Also needs to review their hiring practices, and update the pre-reqs for job positions.
Cons
No development opportunities
productive, fun place to work
R & D- ANALYTICAL SCIENTIST (Current Employee) –  Valencia, CAMay 17, 2017
Not that great place to work, hard workship, bad management, weekend work, harassment, not worth, lot of turnover chemist, scientist, managers. think before you apply
Pros
lerning
Cons
bad management
Fun Place to work
Assembler/Packer (Former Employee) –  Santa Clarita, CAApril 28, 2017
You start your day with a morning stretch then break down by groups to see where one would work. Working together on merchandise preparing for orders that need to be filled
Productive and management
Packer/Shipper (Former Employee) –  Opelika, ALApril 10, 2017
I enjoy working and communicating with others.It was a great experience of learning.I was nervous at first, trying to learn the steps to stacking the boxes correctly in order.it was kinda difficulty but it took me 3 days to get it right.it was a good experience.
Bland workplace with not much space for leisure
Manufacturing Engineering Intern (Former Employee) –  San Fernando, CAMarch 20, 2017
I would come into work and sit at my desk, not much went on and it was very boring. The IT department took forever to get my computer the programs I needed. Management artificially cared for me, and the culture was friendly but very bland and boring.
Fast-paced place to work.
Manager - Financial Planning and Business Analysis (Former Employee) –  Northridge, CAFebruary 19, 2017
Very fast-paced CPG place to work and you will learn a lot. However, workplace culture is not great due to overload on work. People are great to work with, except some upper management.
Not a fun place to work at and over worked and under paid
Quality Assurance (Current Employee) –  San Fernando, CAFebruary 18, 2017
typical day at work starts off with a meeting where they focus on safety and work schedule, but once on the work floor safety flies out the window and production takes priority over quality. I haven't learned much because they tell you that you will cross train, but only in the departments they need people in or where others refuse to work. Management doesn't care about it's employees they are looking out for the company instead of it's employees morale. The work place is basically working with the same people all month long and in small departments. Their is nothing hard about the job just in certain departments where people are over worked under manned and under paid. The most enjoyable part of the job is when it's time to clock out because you are not allowed off the premises with uniform on, cameras throughout the inside of the building where you feel like your being watched 24/7.
Pros
Cons
constantly losing benefits like employee incentive programs
Machine Operator Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJanuary 31, 2017
Overall pretty great place to work with lots of growth. Team that I work with was great and very helpful when ever a problem or question occurred. I worked the night shift so it was hard getting used to but everyone made it an easy transition
Bad place to work
Blending operator/Coating operator (Current Employee) –  Opelika, ALJanuary 30, 2017
It was good at first but as time moved along it got worst. The management doesn't know anything and they don't let the employees work. Don't apply for coating they things around everyday and the pay is not worth it. Its bad place to work everyone I know is leaving very soon. With the pay there is no top out pay and if you ask hr they don't know also you the raises are not good at all.
Fun,great job
Labler operator (Current Employee) –  Opelika, ALJanuary 28, 2017
Productive job,good work environment, good learning environment and easy to move up the ladder long as you're willing to learn friendly coworkers, always be attentive and be on time it's always a good job for anyone
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
No cafeteria
Very good workplace
Utility Person (Former Employee) –  Valencia, CAJanuary 26, 2017
I actually like working at that place had a lot of opportunity there treated us with dignity and respect love the management one place I do miss in our supervisors
Pros
They gave everybody a good opportunity
Cons
Too far
Don't ever think about working here
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Opelika, ALJanuary 23, 2017
Worked there for 4 years the worst place I have ever worked it is micro managed beyond belief if you are smart you will stay away this company put me and my family through the worst times of our lives
Good company bad management
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Opelika, ALJanuary 20, 2017
Management is horrible from plant manger on down to department mangers. Pay is not good they never solve employe complaints. Plants going down each yr
Cons
Money scheduling job promotions
Great job was a really great work environment
Logistics Specialist (Former Employee) –  Santa Clarita, CAJanuary 11, 2017
Was very easy and I worked with great people ..The mabager and supervisor where very great nstructirs and they made the job very easy and helped me out without complaining
My manager also worked with me when I had issues learning somethng new and always gave hisj best advice
Pros
great workers, flexible work hours.GREAT TRAINRS
Cons
allergic to dust
Terrible work/life balance and terrible management
Chemist (Current Employee) –  Opelika, ALJanuary 8, 2017
Management react to situations instead of being proactive. They are not understanding of work/life balance. The Opelika facility is very under staffed. The company does pay well and offer good benefits.
Pros
good pay and benefits
Cons
poor work/life balance, poor management
Excellent and safe work environment
Blending Operator (Former Employee) –  San Fernando, CADecember 7, 2016
Focus on safety at all the times, very good benefits, opportunity for learning and training provided. Very good involvement from Engineering department for development of new strategies for improvements. Excellent Values that applies on any aspect of your professional or personal life., Several programs to recognize employees that make them feel good and motivated to continue growing with the company.
Pros
Excellent Benefits, Healthcare on site, protection equipment provided, #1 Company in Vitamins Supplements
Cons
Lack of Opportunietes for advance, poor salary adjustments.
Summary
Packaging Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Opelika, ALNovember 8, 2016
Pharmavite is a corporation that produces Nature Maid and SoyJoy vitamins in different forms. Gummies, soft gels etc. As a Packing Utility employee, you have to make sure that the product is being properly shipped to the listed destination. The job description is to ensure the packaging is stacked correctly and that the product is being shipped according to the location. Maintain the flow of the machines that help produce the product and document all material transfers.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pharmavite LLC. Our community is ready to answer.