Pharmavite Llc Employee Reviews

Company I would return to only when Management changes.
administrative (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaNovember 18, 2015
I would rather keep my personal thoughts to my self along with my departed colleagues and move on from this company. I would only return to this company when the current Upper Management changes.
Great company
Senior Computer Operator (Current Employee) –  Northridge, CAJune 3, 2015
Very pleasant, family oriented. Training available, customers are valued. Products are terrific. Their standards can help put your business in a stronger position to master continual improvement and tap into international growth opportunities.
Pros
Great company
Cons
No full time
Vitamins and how they are created from beginning to the end.
QC Chemistry Lab Technician (Former Employee) –  Sylmar, CAMay 22, 2015
A typical day working here was opening up your work assignment to see what needs to get done that same day. One would choose the really "hot" tests and from there one would plan there whole day in order to get that test/experiment out of there work assignment. Working with co-workers was great if one had any questions they would simply just go to a co-woker and ask them and if he/she didn't know, they would both find a senior chemist or scientist to answer the question. Although, at times it would get stressful since one would have people from other departments coming in asking for results or if one can do them a favor and run their test/experiment since its really "hot". Some co-workers will make the lab fun though by putting questions up in the board that would make one think and distress them for awhile. People like that are needed in a lab to be creative and make everyone else get though their day. Some people will get taught a lot of the instruments in the lab. While others got really good at running their instruments the company will just leave them there this was the only downfall. Overall the company is great, the people are great, it was a fun experience in my life. I'm glad I had the opportunity to work there.
Pros
discount on vitamins
Organized place to work
Mechanical Engineer P.E. (Former Employee) –  San Fernando, CASeptember 29, 2014
Department meeting, follow up with requirement of projects,
Planning, visit job sites, meeting with contractors.
Pros
unique projects
Cons
company relocations.
a great places to work
Packaging Operator (Current Employee) –  Opelika, ALJune 19, 2014
a typical day for me is doing my job and helping out when needed ,working hard, smart . I learn how to work safely. I respond and respect the people who are in charge, I work well with other and get along with with anybody. The hardest part of the job is going to break cause I prefer to be working and the enjoyable part is knowing I made todays pay.
Excellent company to work for
Manager (Former Employee) –  Northridge, CAMarch 12, 2014
I worked at Pharmavite for 8 years. It's a great company to work for as they truly care about their employees. Career advancement was always an option but you had to work for it. There have been a few changes with executive leadership but they're positive changes and needed. I was fortunate to have a Manager who was driven but fun and always there when needed. I highly recommend Pharmavite as an employer.
Pros
benefits, pay, career advancement opportunities, co-workers, annual bonuses
Cons
raises were minimal
The Best
Finance Manager (Current Employee) –  NorthridgeAugust 27, 2013
I'm so glad I came here. It turned out far better than I had imagined it would. I was drawn to the company because it is a market leader in VMS, and I knew Nature Made was a quality product. A casual environment with strong values and a great work life balance makes it unique.
Pros
benefits, employee purchase program
more experiencing place to work good people nice supervisor
Packaging (Former Employee) –  Valencia, CAMarch 11, 2013
learn a lot when it comes to packaging jobs.nice supervisor complete hours of work a day
Pros
sometimes free lunch
Cons
complete breaks and lunch.
Great people to work with, close to home, fun work place.
Senior Production Planner/Vendor Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Valencia, CAOctober 31, 2012
Scheduling in truck loads of high volume components to support manufacturing. Ordering display componentry from MRP driven demand forecast and meetings...including Costco's annual "Fence" Program.
I learned every day is different...everchanging, not boring.
Management pretty much let me do my job, unless they knew something I didn't. Working with my co-workers was the best part of my job...good people to surrround yourself with which always helps when one's day is more challenging than "normal."
The hardest part would be expediting unplanned materials from suppliers and making sure all the proper departments are linked in to what has to happen in a timely manner.This is a common occurence in Operations (Production Planning).
I always enjoy working with people and acheiving the desired result: success. Whether it be getting off of backorder, special projects, new products, quality rejection replacements, and daily ordering and scheduling to keep the production lines running and our customers happy.
Pros
close to home
Cons
new software, previous was less complicated and more efficient.
Good fast-paced environment; good co-workers
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  San Fernando, CAOctober 13, 2012
day at work was great. fast paced environment. by the time you looked up it was time to go
QA Manager (Former Employee) –  Mission Hills, CAJuly 13, 2012
I was given all the room in needed to do my Job.. The Company focused on quality and employs Six Sigma throughout.
Pros
good benifits