Pharmedium Employee Reviews

Love the job
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNApril 23, 2017
I enjoyed the fact the you work at your own pace and help was there if needed. I love a lot about intravenous compounding and aseptic technique. I only wish they hired me before my contract ended, now I don't know how to get on them full time.
Driven to Provide Highest Quality Products to Customers
Engineer (Former Employee) –  Lake Forest, ILMarch 8, 2017
Company focused on highest quality methods to grow to be largest pharmaceutical admixture company. As industry leader they are becoming compliant with more stringent FDA requirements for Pharmaceutical Manufacturers. Transition to new methods and infrastructure has been difficult and at times chaotic. Management needs to do better job of coordinating changes. Disconnect between quality and operations when developing new methods.

Hardest part of job was lack of resources in my department since it was a support function and not part of production or quality.

Most enjoyable part of job was seeing completed projects functioning and integrated into the facility.
Pros
High standards
Cons
Interdepartment cooperation is lacking.
Very busy and lack of communication
Certified Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNDecember 19, 2016
Management is horrible at communication. Changes are always being made and you are unaware of the changes until you're penalized for it
Pros
benefits and the pay
Cons
lack of communication
Very interesting.
Clinical Pharmacist/ Quality Manager (Current Employee) –  Lake Forest, ILDecember 11, 2016
I am never bored in this job. Every day is a new day to use my problem solving skills. This position has been a positive influence in me growing professionally and as a person.
Employees are over worked, extremely poor management, labor intensive
Compounding pharmacist (Former Employee) –  Sugarland, TXDecember 9, 2016
Employees are overworked up to 14 hrs/day instead of 8 hrs shift. Pharmacist cannot go home until all work is finished and labled extreme poor management
Pros
can earn extra money because there is too much overtime
Cons
Extremely labor intensive, very poor management. Employees are overworked.
Production Technician (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 2, 2016
I learned a lot working at Pharmedium. It was one of my first jobs and I developed a lot of skills while working here. Management was great. I enjoyed learning new things with every task that was given.
great job love the company
Quality Documentation Clerk for FDA (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNNovember 9, 2016
My job I love been working from the age 15 and now 42 when I say this job is the best of them all My boss is awsome hes always there for you, Now i can say you can grown with my company and in my two years now i have learn other departments but do not want to leave my department.
Pros
hour lunch
Cons
cant get ot to much
Productive and Fun to work
Technician (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNOctober 13, 2016
3rd Shift work hours, busy and steady work.
Working with a group of hardworking dedicate people made this job enjoyable.
Pay/Benefits only thing good about Pharmedium
Cpht Cleanroom (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNOctober 12, 2016
You have to continuously watch your back, leads and management do not support work and will throw you to the wolves in seconds. But you stay motivated because of that wonderful almost 3000 monthly you gone make plus benefits.. Aside from that you deal with physical & mental abuse along aside consistent uncertainty of job security.
Pros
Pay/Benefits
Cons
Management, workload, physcial demand on body, job security
Prefer not to disclose
Prefer not to disclose (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNOctober 8, 2016
it's awesome. It's good. Couldn't ask for anything more. Love it. Never want to leave. Wish I could live there 24 hours a day seven days a week 52 weeks a year.
stand up on feet all day causes other phyiscal problems
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, MSSeptember 21, 2016
You stand up your in feet all day which causea other physical ailments. The only thing that was good about the job was the pay rate. Mangement was not so good. Had to deal with bad attitudes.
Pros
pay rate
Cons
management, work conditions, hours
produtive work place, there is not a typical day at work everyday is different
Production Technician (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNSeptember 13, 2016
I typically like my job, except the fact that every other day there is a change in the process. And the management still expect you to go faster.
Production Technician I/Shipping Technician (Former Employee) –  Sugar Land, TXJune 28, 2016
The management was interesting and also had very few interactions with the rest of the company, aside from their mandatory meetings.
nice clean work environment
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, MSApril 20, 2016
A typical day of work was long. It's hard to balance a job like this with babies at home. Overall, its a great place to work if you have no outside life.
very good looking facility
Maintenance Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Dayton, NJFebruary 16, 2016
There was no maintenance department and structure which Management made things very difficult to establish. Most of my co-workers were very pleasant. I found the lack of structure the hardest part of my experience there but enjoyed my trip to other facility in Texas.
Wages are good, but hard work
Pharmacy Technician I (Former Employee) –  Sugar Land, TXJanuary 28, 2016
Unfair performance reviews, Operations manager, Pharmacy manager and HR manager are all arrogant rude and unprofessional. They don't pay the pharmacist overtime for all the hard work they do.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Hours and upper management
Productive, Fun and Safe Workplace Environment
Quality Technician (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJanuary 9, 2016
To be the preeminent provider of choice for pharmacy outsourced sterile intravenous admixture compounding services, supporting the triad of care that exists between patients, clinicians and pharmacists.

Our goal is to provide the highest quality service, facilitating the best clinical care and patient safety.
Pros
Holiday Pay, Occassional Free Lunches, 5S, Flawless Quality and Continuous Education Courses (Lunch and Learn)
Great place to work!
Pharmacy Technician, Alternate Clean Room Lead (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNDecember 6, 2015
great place to work, job can be demanding but it does help those in need. Lots of overtime available and good starting pay. raises are dependent on employee reviews
Pros
great pay
Cons
mandatory overtime
Productive and family oriented environment.
Production Technician (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, MSSeptember 24, 2015
PharMedium is a very good company to work for and has a strong presence in the pharmaceutical industry. Great career for anyone in the pharmautical field. Will be around for a long time.
Pros
Benefits, 401k, etc...
Cons
Volume of work flucuates
All around great company
Production/Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, MSAugust 14, 2015
A typical work day at Pharmedium was labeling, weighing, and packaging pain medicine. I learn that the medicine that we were handling went directly to the hospital and there was no room for error. The management at Pharmedium were extremely strict in the care of these pain medicines, because of the significance of these drugs. Co-workers were always a pleasure to work with, we literally became a family. The hardest part was the drop in hours and the eventual laying off of employees. The benefits were great and were received from the very beginning.
Pros
Great work environment
Cons
Possible lay off