Pharmedium Employee Reviews

Great learning experience.
Production Technician (Former Employee), Edison, NJJune 21, 2015
While working at PharMedium, I learned how to multitask. I also learned how important it is to work in a clean environment.
Not for me
Certified Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee), Sugar Land, TXJune 9, 2015
Great people to work with, but poor work ethics. Overworked and undercompensated. Benefits were good and pay was okay.
A great time learning about healthcare and different medicines
Production/Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee), Cleveland, MSJune 6, 2015
Pros: one hour lunch
Cons: no 15 min breaks
A typical work day would making sure all equipment was prepared prior to shift start. Packaging, weighing, and labeling pain medicine. Management was very competent and was able to get the best from it employees. Was a very easy job, but very critical because the labeling of wrong medicines could be fatal to the patient. Enjoyed this job because I felt apart of a team that provided vital medication to those in need.
Worth it in the begining
Contract Employee through Job Giraffe (Former Employee), Lake Forest, ILApril 17, 2015
Great community, but everyone is not on the same page. Lack of communication in the same department. Managers are stern like they should be with a powerful respect in their position.
not what i thought
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee), Memphis, TNApril 16, 2015
Pros: BETTA COMMUNICATION
Cons: TOO MANY SECRETS
management has to get betta. job not fair at all. expect to much out of you but dnt want to reward YOU.I USED TO LOVE MY JOB.COMPANY NEEDS IMPROVING
Quality control technician
Quality control (Former Employee), Southaven MsApril 6, 2015
Pros: n/a
Cons: the working conditions, Lack of concern during bad working conditions ex heat cold
The work environment was very stressful. Leadership didn't really understand their roles and often times the pressure on co-workers could be eliminated if team work was really emphasized. This employer has no empathy for employees with families especially sick/dependent children
Pharmaceutical Warehouse/Poor Management/Certified Technicians Can Do Better!
Production Tech (Former Employee), Memphis, TNMarch 30, 2015
Pros: one hour lunch break and you can leave off the location, healthcare benefits, indoor work enviroment
Cons: short notice mandatory overtime, managers who don't even have the decency to speak let alone help you solve a problem, gossiping, childish coworkers
This company is great place to work if you thrive off gossip and bullying. The management is backed by human resources rather their decisions be right or wrong. Do not voice any opposition you may have because then they will target you with write ups and suspensions to no end. There is no consistency with the rules and employees are miserable because there is no safe haven to express how you feel (some open door policy, lol!). Most employees come to work just so they can receive the healthcare benefits, nobody truly loves their work environment or what they do! The clean room is the best place to go to because the pharmacist are not as childish and petty as the supervisors in label/pack and batching/staging. The hardest part of the job is not even work related, it is tip toeing around the coworkers and management so that you will not lose your temper or become subject to some rudimentary bullying.
Pharmedium
Purchasing Coordinator (Former Employee), Lake Forest, IllinoisJanuary 5, 2015
A typical day at Pharmedium is busy, I learned their purchasing system. The co-workers are easy to get along with, the job was not hard at all. The most enjoyable part of the job was coming to work.
prodution tech
Production Technician (Former Employee), SugarlandDecember 2, 2014
Work is work,i enjoy it.Great environment,the people there had outstanding attitudes
Customer Operations and Contract Specialist (Current Employee), Lake Forest, ILOctober 6, 2014
Your days go by very quickly due to the workload and they are flexible with working from home.
A productive, sanitary pharmaceutical company with great benefits.
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee), Memphis, TNSeptember 26, 2014
Pros: company picnics
Cons: change of schedule often
I learned how to verify IV solutions and other raw materials. The hardest part was learning how to use their devices, but I caught on quickly. The most enjoyable part of this job is the great benefits you know you're working for.
An okay job
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee), Memphis, TNSeptember 18, 2014
Schedules were always changed, its like a pharmacy wharehouse, not fun/
Good learning experience
shipping (Current Employee), Sugar Land, TxAugust 18, 2014
Cons: n/a
Good environment. entry level. easy to pick up..............................................................................
fast paced
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee), sugar landJuly 31, 2014
A lot of over time.
room to grow.
good starting place. Not much to say about this place but make sure you have the time to maintain your employment here. some days you must stay over time.
Pharmacy
Production Tech (Current Employee), Sugar Land, TXJuly 15, 2014
Pros: the hour lunch break
Cons: management sucks
Well the labor is overwhelming due to our operational manager increasing the production, My coworkers are very diverse which i like.
I've learn many different medicines since I've been there.
Distribution setting
Certified Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee), Memphis, TNJuly 2, 2014
Sterile compounding varies of IV medications needed per customer request
good
Production Technician (Current Employee), Memphis, TNJune 18, 2014
I enjoyed this job the atmosphere was great I enjoyed working with the children on a daily basis
Would not recommend anymore to work here
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee), Memphis, TnJanuary 18, 2014
Pros: paycheck
Cons: rude co-workers and management hesitant to approve time off.
The culture of the company is unprofessional from the management to the pharmacy technicians. The atmosphere in the cleanroom consists of hazing and bullying. Management is a aware of it and I was told that this is the culture of the cleanroom . This company also has a high turnover rate. I would not recommend anyone to work here.
Production was a great job.
Production Tech (Former Employee), Cleveland, MSJanuary 9, 2014
Pros: great learning experience.
Cons: short lunch breaks.
A typical work day always consist of clocking in on time and being prepared for work. I learned a lot about different medicine and the usage of them. Management was very helpful with paperwork and the process of all medications. My co-workers were very dependable and we worked together to get the job or jobs done. There was nothing hard about the job in understanding the processes that you go through to finish your work. The most enjoyable part of the job was having a job and being able to work in an environment such as PharMedium.
hard worker
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee), Memphis, TNJanuary 1, 2014
Hard worker that is dedicated to work hard and perform the necessary task to complete the job in a timely and accurate manner.