PHARMEDIUM

PHARMEDIUM Employer Reviews

prodution tech
Production Technician (Former Employee), SugarlandDecember 2, 2014
Work is work,i enjoy it.Great environment,the people there had outstanding attitudes
Customer Operations and Contract Specialist (Current Employee), Lake Forest, ILOctober 6, 2014
Your days go by very quickly due to the workload and they are flexible with working from home.
A productive, sanitary pharmaceutical company with great benefits.
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee), Memphis, TNSeptember 26, 2014
Pros: company picnics
Cons: change of schedule often
I learned how to verify IV solutions and other raw materials. The hardest part was learning how to use their devices, but I caught on quickly. The most enjoyable part of this job is the great benefits you know you're working for.
An okay job
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee), Memphis, TNSeptember 18, 2014
Schedules were always changed, its like a pharmacy wharehouse, not fun/
Good learning experience
shipping (Current Employee), Sugar Land, TxAugust 18, 2014
Cons: n/a
Good environment. entry level. easy to pick up..............................................................................
fast paced
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee), sugar landJuly 31, 2014
A lot of over time.
room to grow.
good starting place. Not much to say about this place but make sure you have the time to maintain your employment here. some days you must stay over time.
Pharmacy
Production Tech (Current Employee), Sugar Land, TXJuly 15, 2014
Pros: the hour lunch break
Cons: management sucks
Well the labor is overwhelming due to our operational manager increasing the production, My coworkers are very diverse which i like.
I've learn many different medicines since I've been there.
Distribution setting
Certified Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee), Memphis, TNJuly 2, 2014
Sterile compounding varies of IV medications needed per customer request
good
Production Technician (Current Employee), Memphis, TNJune 18, 2014
I enjoyed this job the atmosphere was great I enjoyed working with the children on a daily basis
Would not recommend anymore to work here
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee), Memphis, TnJanuary 18, 2014
Pros: paycheck
Cons: rude co-workers and management hesitant to approve time off.
The culture of the company is unprofessional from the management to the pharmacy technicians. The atmosphere in the cleanroom consists of hazing and bullying. Management is a aware of it and I was told that this is the culture of the cleanroom . This company also has a high turnover rate. I would not recommend anyone to work here.
Production was a great job.
Production Tech (Former Employee), Cleveland, MSJanuary 9, 2014
Pros: great learning experience.
Cons: short lunch breaks.
A typical work day always consist of clocking in on time and being prepared for work. I learned a lot about different medicine and the usage of them. Management was very helpful with paperwork and the process of all medications. My co-workers were very dependable and we worked together to get the job or jobs done. There was nothing hard about the job in understanding the processes that you go through to finish your work. The most enjoyable part of the job was having a job and being able to work in an environment such as PharMedium.
hard worker
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee), Memphis, TNJanuary 1, 2014
Hard worker that is dedicated to work hard and perform the necessary task to complete the job in a timely and accurate manner.
The Company needs to clean house
Certified Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee), Memphis, TNDecember 6, 2013
Pros: the nightshift differential $$
Cons: the people working there
From management to techs, the culture of the company is unprofessional. The management is aware of the hazing and bullying in the cleanroom but refuse to address the problem outside of an email (we were told by management that this is the culture of the cleanroom). The company have their citations and lawsuits posted, but it's up to you to read them (after hire). I was warned not to work here but the monetary compensation sucks you in before you actually get a taste of the real Pharmedium. The work is not hard, but it will take a toll on your body (i.e. hands, arms, back). The norm is to have surgery on your hands (per 75% of the techs) then come back to work. HR informs you it is your fault if you get carpal tunnel or tendonitis, if they actually return your call, email, or office visit. They have a really huge turnover rate. I would not recommend working for this company.
BAD PLACE
Certified Pharmacy Technician I (Current Employee), Memphis, TNSeptember 11, 2013
DO NOT WORK HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
High demand job
Pharmacist (Current Employee), Sugar Land, TXAugust 13, 2013
Pros: off weekends
Cons: not able to advance
This is an iv compounding facility that makes about 28,000 iv 's daily. Each pharmacist has 3 technicians and is responsible for the assigned work. Very monotonous and robotic. No room for advancement.
Prodcutive and Clean
Receiving / Shipping Technician (Former Employee), Memphis, TNJuly 14, 2013
Pros: good people
Cons: low pay
A typical day at PharMEDium is productive and sometimes confusing. What i learned working there is a clean warehouse is a good warehouse. Management was rough cause of the amount of work with little employees. Co workers was nice and respectful. The hard part of the job was everything had to be done my time limit. The most enjoyable part was making the shipment of time.
RUN AWAY AS FAST AS YOU CAN!!!! HORRIBLE PLACE TO WORK
pharmacist (Current Employee), sugarland, texasJuly 11, 2013
Pros: paycheck
Cons: no work life balance, management is hesitant to approve time off, no scheduled lunch breaks, poor communication, high turnover
( PHARMACIST)
I've been working here for approximately 1 1/2 years and it is a mess. No designated lunch times or breaks. I am pretty much forced to take a break at the end of my shift. In fact a fellow co-worker told me that the management does not encourage breaks.

The management here is messy and unprofessional and operations is horrible.

Modern day slavery with pay.
Good place to start out with
Certified Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee), Memphis, TNJuly 6, 2013
Making quality product for patients, but could cause you to have carpal tunnel and a good learning experience
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee), memphis,tnJune 3, 2013
Pros: great benifits
Cons: not enough equipment. not enough training
I have learned how to compound drugs.The hardest part of the night was thinking it was going to be an easy night then you learn you have to do at least 7 batches each on a team. Your co-workers where team players,until management put an end to it. The most enjoyable was your co-workers.
Productive work environment
Production Technician (Current Employee), Memphis, TNMay 28, 2013
Overall good company, have met and exceeded all goals. Easy and fun place to work for, great benefits.

About PHARMEDIUM

PharMEDium Healthcare¬†supplies hospitals and pharmacies with sterile, pre-mixed specialty medications (known as admixture compounding). – Read more