PHCS Employee Reviews

fun workplace
Patient Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Plainsboro, NJNovember 3, 2016
Very great place to learn new things. Always able to receive new training. able to learn all departments. I enjoy my company
Progressive Company
Claims Associate (Former Employee) –  Waltham, MAJanuary 2, 2014
Very young management groups. They are flexible and friendly and had I not moved to North Carolina I would still be working for them.

They spend quality time training with the most experienced staff to mentor. Co workers are down to earth and friendly.
Pros
Not a stuffy company, very down to earth and easy going
Cons
As I recall the financial benefits were not as equitable as in my previous job.
Company dedicated to the employees who built it
Manager, Corporate Quality Management (Former Employee) –  Waltham, MAJanuary 22, 2013
This organization truly gets people. They are dedicated to rewarding and honoring the staff that built the organization and sharing the successes. This is done down through all levels of staff.

Leadership is trustworthy, knowledgeable of the market and their organization, and approachable.

Interdepartmental work is synergistic and lacks the territorial boundaries that occur in man organizations.
Pros
business acuity, staff management, expectations