Philadelphia 76ers

Philadelphia 76ers United States Employee Reviews

Culture driven from the top down
Ticket Sales & Group Sales Event Coordinator (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAFebruary 2, 2015
I have worked in sports for over four years. In that four years, I have learned many aspects of the sports industry, including but not limited to: marketing, community involvement and service. Culture and the people are the driving forces behind this organization and has made it an incredible place to work. Without the right focus and the right people, I have learned that a company will not propel itself up the mountain.

The Philadelphia 76ers have been through an organizational change the past year and a half and I can not begin to explain the difference. The drive and purpose of what we as an organization aim to do is empowering and only the tip of the iceberg. The commitment to not only showcase what is on the basketball court, but our involvement in the community with volunteer work and provide our fans with the best experience possible is just the tip of the iceberg. I have learned valuable information for the future with this organization from management and upper executives that have prepared me for the next step.
Great Office
Corporate Partnership Account Manager (Former Employee), Navy Yard, Philadelphia, PAApril 2, 2014
I managed accounts and worked with deals that were in the $100,000. I fulfilled events and made sure that all contractual items were managed and maintained. I attend all basketball games and met with clients.
Great Internship
New Media Intern (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAAugust 2, 2013
Had a chance to travel and meet some cool people. great learning experience for anyone who wants to make a career in the sports entertainment industry.
Awesome experience for a summer internship
Statistics Intern (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAAugust 19, 2012
Typically the day involved entering box scores into books or the computer than completing various projects.
Philadelphia 76ers: National Basketball Association
Corporate Sales Manager (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAJuly 23, 2012
Pros: watching sports with clients
Cons: late night hours
This was a very fun position working for a professional basketball team while the team enjoyed high power rankings and escalating local and national interest in this basketball team. I was the Corporate Sales Mgr for the team and managed between 15-20 Account Executuves. We were responsible for ticket sales, corporate club box and suite sales, as well as game packages. I enjoyed traveling to fun cities with the team and a huge opportunity to network with other recruiters. The only difficult portion was working late night hours.
Great enthusiastic enviornment
Community Relations Intern (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAMarch 23, 2012
Pros: get to participate in all activities
Cons: unpaid
I had a great learning experience at the Sixers. I recommend it highly to anyone interested in the Professional Sports industry experience.