Philadelphia FIGHT Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
absolutely amazing
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PASeptember 4, 2015
Staff was great clients were amazing. never a dull moment in the clinic. Looked forward to coming back everyday. Everyone in office performed excellent team work.
Pros
Fun environment
Cons
can get busy but thats expected in a doctors office
Meeting/communicating with various people from all walks of life is a great and learning experience.
Peer Assistant (Current Employee) –  TREE IOP/OPAugust 31, 2015
Working with such awesome colleagues is helping me with various lessons needed to work in a recovery program, each day I meet and talk with clients on various topics and its so uplifting when clients stay sober and clean... Our staff here at TREE are incredible they show compassion and respect to each individual and when in times of crisis we come together as a team and help each other. The most enjoyable part of my job is seeing when clients smile and make achievements on their own... And yes' I enjoy staff gatherings...
Pros
I like the free lunches, I get to meet more staff fron Philly Fight each time I go..
Cons
interacting between both buildings 1233 and 1229 is rewarding, an oppurtunity to inneract with staff from everywhere...
Even Planning Internship
AIDS EDUCATION MONTH INTERN (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMay 19, 2015
During my time working for FIGHT I was heavily involved in planning events for AIDS education month in June. I was responsible for collecting materials for every event. Materials included a housing resource guide, posters, pens, business cards, brochures, t-shirts, and similar items. In addition to gathering materials I organized the volunteers for each event and also assisted in registration for the events. I loved the freedom management gave me. They trusted me to complete assigned tasks independently. As long as I reached the deadline, I had freedom to do what I pleased. The most enjoyable part of my time at FIGHT was when I was able to interact with the public at events and hear how much they enjoyed their time.
great working experience
Project TEACH Class assistant (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJune 28, 2014
•Managing the Project TEACH database;adding new clients to the database and update current client information in the database

•Co-facilitate lessons withing the duration of a Project TEACH class

•Responsible for maintaining order withing the Project TEACH class, give support to the the lead instructor of the class.

•Give support and assistance to the attendees of the project TEACH class
Community orientated facility
Certified Pharmacist Technician,Medical Records (Former Employee) –  1233 Locust St Philadelphia,PaAugust 5, 2013
How to work with a very diverse client base my co workers were a delight to work with helping to get 1300 patient paper files scanned into the electronic health record system,knowing that i was making a positive difference in many peoples lives
Pros
freelunches three days of the week and massage therapy every 4 months
Cons
to little chance to advance within the company

4.2