Fast paced strategic insurance company seeks self-driven individual to join its back office operations team. Salary commensurate with experience.
1. Act as client and financial services representative for high net worth policyholders.
2. Answer incoming phone calls and emails responsively, professionally and efficiently.
3. Work directly with clients and brokerage firms to coordinate fund movement in accordance with tight time restrictions.
4. Open bank accounts, process transactions, and create and distribute trade confirmations.
5. Coordinate the timely execution and delivery of all necessary financial and legal documents to support trades.
6. Update and maintain database, strong attention to detail and processing efficiencies required.
7. Coordinate receipt, distribution, and scanning of required documents in accordance with tight time restrictions.
8. Assist with the quarterly statement processes including quality control, distribution and archiving.
9. Administrative duties as assigned: facilitate mailings, image processing, overnight package preparation and maintaining various files and inventories.
1. Bachelor’s degree and 1 – 3 years’ experience in insurance/financial services preferred
2. Series 6 preferred – required within 3 months of employment
3. Must be able to interact and communicate professionally internally with all levels of the organization and externally with customers, agents, brokers.
4. Must be a service-oriented and high energy team player with a demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced, multi-tasking environment.
5. Excellent troubleshooting skills; ability to identify problems and provide solutions, strong attention to detail required.
6. Strong administrative, organizational, data entry and analytical skills.
7. Proficient in MS Office Suite including Outlook, Word, Excel and Access.