Philadelphia Flyers Employee Reviews in United States

Team work environment
Executive Assistant/Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAFebruary 10, 2016
*Same as previous review. Same company.

Great working environment.
I enjoy working independently and as a team player.
Pros
Going to games
Cons
working 12-15 hour days
Fun environment with multiple opportunities
Raffle Ticket Seller (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PANovember 28, 2015
Great people, management, and fun environment to be a part of. Top class organization who knows how to treat employees and customers.
Marketing Internship and Ticket Sales Associate
Ticket Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PASeptember 1, 2015
I interned with the Philadelphia Flyers during my senior year in college. My duties included working to meet the demands of season ticket holders throughout the day and meeting face to face with them during games to build a relationship during the ups and downs a professional team can have throughout the year. After my internship I was hired in the Ticket Sales Department where we sold season tickets, game plans and individual games tickets. This consisted mostly of cold calling and any creative way to drive sales.
Publicity Assistant
Publicity Assistant (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAApril 29, 2013
-Author media advisories and press releases for internal and external distribution January 2013- Present
- Oversee game-day media to promote special events and community development
- Assist in the organization and supervision of player interviews with media outlets
- Collect and clip TV and radio broadcasts that featured Flyers community events, player interviews, and photo-ops
Awesome Internship
Marketing Intern (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJuly 18, 2014
This internship for the Flyers has been an incredible experience. I was able to learn how the marketing for a professional sports team happens and the process it takes. I took part in meetings every week and was able to learn from people in higher positions. Working the NHL draft was one of the best experiences i had from this
Overall, it was a great environment for me to further my skills and grow as an intern.
Marketing Intern (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJune 2, 2014
I gained valuable skills and knowledge from my intern with the Philadelphia Flyers. It was a great first internship for me and I learned first hand all of the hard work that goes into working for a professional sports team.
Flyers Internship
Customer Service, Sales Internship (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJuly 5, 2012
I would make phone calls, post ticket sales in the box office, and provide customer service at home games. My Manager was great to work with and so where all of the rest of the interns.
Graduate Intern
Fan Development (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAApril 11, 2012
Internship during grad school where I was responsible for getting fans involved in hockey games.

4.8