Philadelphia Flyers

Philadelphia Flyers Employer Reviews

Overall, it was a great environment for me to further my skills and grow as an intern.
Marketing Intern (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAJune 2, 2014
I gained valuable skills and knowledge from my intern with the Philadelphia Flyers. It was a great first internship for me and I learned first hand all of the hard work that goes into working for a professional sports team.
Publicity Assistant
Publicity Assistant (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAApril 29, 2013
-Author media advisories and press releases for internal and external distribution January 2013- Present
- Oversee game-day media to promote special events and community development
- Assist in the organization and supervision of player interviews with media outlets
- Collect and clip TV and radio broadcasts that featured Flyers community events, player interviews, and photo-ops
Flyers Internship
Customer Service, Sales Internship (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAJuly 5, 2012
I would make phone calls, post ticket sales in the box office, and provide customer service at home games. My Manager was great to work with and so where all of the rest of the interns.
Graduate Intern
Fan Development (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAApril 11, 2012
Internship during grad school where I was responsible for getting fans involved in hockey games.

About Philadelphia Flyers

This team provides Philly sports fans with high-flying action on the ice. One of the more colorful franchises in the National – Read more