Investigator, Older Adult Protective Services (Current Employee) – Philadelphia, PA – December 7, 2012
- Receive and investigate reports of abuse, neglect, exploitation, and abandonment of individuals age 60 and older.
- Substantiate cases and resolve problems by conducting an assessment, developing a care plan and providing on-going
case management to a minimum of 30 clients.
- Assess the need for emergency intervention including petitioning for involuntary mental health commitments, protection
from abuse orders, emergency intervention and access orders, when appropriate.
- Testify in Orphans court and petition for Guardianships and/or Rep Payees. Arrange and conduct case conferences and
- Establish and maintain relationships with public service providers, including mental health, health care providers, police
offices, and other community agencies.
- Document all case activity in multiple systems in accordance with state regulations, agency policies, and best practice.