Philip Morris International Employee Reviews

TSM in San Diego
Territory Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJuly 26, 2017
Managed over 100 accounts in the San Diego area managing Philip Morris's huge portfolio of products. I learned a lot about category management and marketing as well as managing a territory.
Security
G4s Solutions (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VAJune 19, 2017
Its a nice place, even though I do work for an security company, I like the opportunities that they have , they have advancement's, benefits, and I would like to work with them some day..
This company is built on expanding and growth of the employee and the company as a whole.
Unit Manager, Military Sales (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 18, 2017
Very supportive company with continual training in the sales process. A lot of communication between sales managers and the management. A clear definition of what is expected from sales goals to gross profit for the company on a yearly basis.
Pros
Great training, great benefits, great pay and benefits.
Cons
I traveled a lot.
The money that was paid to the employees was fair.
Direct Material Handler/Shipping & Receiving (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAJune 17, 2017
Working at PM was a challenge @ the beginning. Once secure in my job became easy. But in my case I became extremely ill & almost lost my life behind it while working for PM. Where I had Acute Pancreatitis, renal failure, dialysis, sudo cyst infection, stomach aneurysm, on life support all while in ICU. When this happened to me over the course in a year. Got denied long term disability while out that year to protect me from loosing my job. So my Dr. released me to return to work right before my year was up & I worked 8 days then got admitted back into the hospital on my 9th day where I stayed in the hospital 6 more days. Because I didn't work 10 days PM terminated me & I was let go of my duties there. True..... They aren't obligated to keep me employed. But all that I encountered while fighting to live & not having my job which is a multi-billion dollar company to be there like I've been for my years of working. Shows why I feel negative about this company.
Pros
The time off.
Cons
Not being there for there employees.
trabajo bien remunerado
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Santo DomingoJune 15, 2017
Ambiente laboral muy dinamico. Excelente remuneracion y oportunidad de crecimiento.
At first it was a great company to work for
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEMay 30, 2017
In 1977 Philip Morris was a great place to work. No matter what position someone held, they had all started out as a sales representative. But as this changed in the early ninties, the company became more focused on what was coming out of people with he job business degrees, and the company divested them selves of many loyal and productive employees.
Good
Senior Disaster Recovery Consultant (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAMay 23, 2017
Developed, managed and maintained a comprehensive Business Continuity Program. The program required the annual delivery of the Enterprise Risk Assessment and Vulnerability Study, the Business Impact Analysis, the update/rewrite of the Enterprise Business Continuity Plan and Disaster Recovery Plan. What was most important was the freedom I was given to implement plans and conduct training. Always had full access to senior and executive management
Pm usa
Packing Relief Operator (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAMay 22, 2017
Great place to give your family what it needs to live well. If you're willing to put in the work, it could pay off for you. I'd suggest talking it over with your significant other about the job and explain to them about the hours of work.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
long hours that can sometimes conflict with family life
A well known company
Press Operator (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYMay 15, 2017
As an entry level worker, the job was very structured and simply required following the daily workflow (this was the warehouse). Promotional opportunities are fairly available for everyone.
productive workplace
Senior Consultant (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAApril 30, 2017
interesting place to work and grow with great people that help and support you in your endeavors.
i would recommend this place to anyone who wants to work there,
Fun workplace with cigs.
Fixer (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAApril 25, 2017
A day at work was waiting on call on my beeper to repair a problem on one of cigarette jacking machine. Then I would get tools and do what was needed.
Pros
Work hours
Cons
Short breaks
productive
Outside Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Buenos AiresMarch 24, 2017
Outside sales representative. Visited clientele offered and sold differents company’s products in a customer focused-manner.found new diverses markets.
no ping pong tables
Packing Machine Operator/Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Concord, NC/Richmond, VAFebruary 24, 2017
Fun Productive Company . Everyday is diffrent you have to stay alert.
Team meeting everyday.The cafeteria is open all three shift,excellent menu. There is a Union .
Pros
company store
Cons
overtime required
The pay and benefits are awesome
Machine Technician III (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAFebruary 16, 2017
After 30 years there will always be some good and not so good in a job. Some of the people are great to get along with. Some are not. A person would have to weed through and find the ones that will work together as a team. All in all, I would not change working there. The pay is great! The benefits are awesome!
Pros
Pay and benefits
Cons
It can be dirty at times.
Typical corporate job
Territorial Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAFebruary 13, 2017
PM USA had great benefits and decent pay. Unfortunately the lower level management there isn't all it is cracked up to be and the entry level positions are grueling.

This is a great place for someone who is willing to commit themselves to a long term role of playing the corporate game. Promotions happen slowly, but when they do, you are rewarded greatly.
Pros
Decent pay and great benefits
Cons
Entry level management and positions are lack luster at best
Great company
Problem Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 16, 2017
My experience at Philip Morris was one of transition.
They were minimizing the tobacco business in the US and transforming their help desk.

The only negative I have was that Phillip Morris was paying once monthly.
Pros
good benefits
Cons
payment method
Productive workplace
QA ENGINEER (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAJanuary 9, 2017
As it was my first project, i was a bit tensed in the starting but the people over there helped me a lot in the beginning later i felt very comfortable, all the employees are very friendly.
Excellent Incorporation Status
Coordination Representative of Corporate Affairs (Former Employee) –  OverseasJanuary 8, 2017
Overall rating *****

Job Work/Life Balance *****

Compensation/Benefits *****

Job Security/Advancement *****

Management *****

Job Culture *****
Pros
Services - Reporting - Pay - Benefits - Tracking
Best employer ever.
Manufacturing Technician (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VADecember 20, 2016
The employees there are grate workers and all are very responsible when it comes to there various tasks.
I have never worked in a more conducive environment.
Pros
Greate pay
Cons
Very hard work
productive and fun workplace with babyfoot table
Territory Manager (Current Employee) –  TunisDecember 14, 2016
A flourishing business where there are no barriers, where you are given the opportunity to propose, try and succeed every day and For each challenge..

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Philip Morris International. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4