Philippine National Police

Philippine National Police Employer Reviews

Provide quality service to the people and community
Police Officer III (Current Employee), Camp, ARApril 8, 2014
The responsibility of every police officer is to serve the public and protect life and property. All police officers shall respect the human rights and dignity of the suspect during police operation.
Being a Police Officer is a very excellent accomplishment
Police Officer (Former Employee), Manila, P00January 28, 2014
Pros: everything is excellent
Cons: working to many hours
Excellent Police Department. The best accomplishment in my life.
productive workplace, complete benefits for all employee
Police Officer (Former Employee), Angeles cityJanuary 22, 2014
Pros: free lunch somtimes, allowance other that salary
Cons: healthcare, vacation leave
working 12hours a day
learned to be patient and more productive
reliable co worker because the nature of the job is too risky that will need to trust your partner.
the hardest part of the is that when there will be case that even a witnessed and the victim afraid to cooperate.
most enjoyable of it is that in a little way you help others for them is big result.
Philipine National Police
Police Officer II (Former Employee), Manila, P00January 3, 2014
Pros: free lunch, free gasoline, free uniform
Cons: healthcare free, housing allowance
My Duties as a Police Officer II six (6) day , 12 hours duty and one day rest day. I had Learned in Police work to handled more responsibility,always ready for new challenges,
Management is good because they were always teach the proper procedure as a good police officer and the Management shows are good leaders.
Co worker all of them are good friend good father, good teacher , family,and etc, because we were working with fun, respectfull,skillfull, intiligent, serious, cherfull,and we were working as a unified,
My Hardest Part Of Job is my last day duty. because i love my environment , i love my colleague, i love my profession,
But i need left my Profession in order to make the move here in America.
we see the product be selling
Government Employee (Former Employee), phillippineSeptember 22, 2013
Pros: free transpo, houseing, medical, foods, allawonce
Cons: short break
• Listening and responsible
• Gather and validate the information before taking action
• Creating Idea
• Flexibility and Adaptability
• Honesty and loyalty
Productive work place
Police Inspector (Former Employee), PhilippinesSeptember 6, 2013
I report for duty during ordinary time from monday to friday, however during days of inspection, I worked even weekends and holidays.
I learned in my work discipline and good leadership. I have a good relation with my co-workers. the hardest part of my job is that when I rendered a decision of a case assigned to me filed against a police officer. the most enjoyable part of my job was that when I conducted inspection and audit in the two provinces.
my workplace is either in the field or in the office.
Police Officer (Current Employee), region 3July 7, 2013
Pros: n/a
Cons: healthcare
Ive been an intelligence operatives since 2003, we gather vital information to prevent possible terrorism and the likes within my AOR.
productive
Police officer 3 (Current Employee), Presidential Security groupJanuary 31, 2013
Pros: productive
Cons: concern
The organization of Philippine National Police were i was belong if i can rate for my own experience including what i feel to the organizationj is very satisfactory..
executive and serious environment
Regional Officer ( Regional Manager) (Former Employee), Philippine territorySeptember 30, 2012
Pros: allowance and uniforms are given to include healthcare
Cons: working overtime with out pay
working with the Philippine National Police is on e of the most precise environment. The level of my working environment is more on executive setting. The organization is very supportive with regards to supplemental education to add on the skills of the individual personnel. The organization concentrated on the service to people and most of the time they empasize the use of management.
Police job
Policeman (Former Employee), PhilippinesMarch 15, 2012
I worked as a policeman in the Philippines for 24 years fighting crime and negotiating problems/

Philippine National Police Photos