Phillips-Medisize

Phillips-Medisize Employer Reviews

Safe place to work
Inspector (Former Employee), Menomonie, WIMay 12, 2014
Safe place to work, inspecting parts. Performing manufacturing quality inspection as parts are produced at the machines.
Slow
Operator (Current Employee), Hudson, WIMarch 4, 2014
My co-workers are nice and everyone is nice. I felt like I didn't get taught at all at work. When I got there, they had a person who worked for only 2 weeks train me in.
I enjoyed my job and enjoy working with people
Scheduling Clerk (Former Employee), New Richmond, WIFebruary 7, 2014
Pros: enjoyable atmosphere
Cons: alot of gossiping amongst some of the employees
I loved everything about my job. There could of been more one on one training. I learned as I went on. I am the type of person that when I'm shown what to do I can do it and do it better or find a way to do it better. I had time restraints and always filled them. I enjoyed working with the people I worked with. If I had nothing to do I would find something – more... to do for someone else, I was always busy. – less
Clean environment and organized.
Press Operator (Former Employee), Medford, WIJanuary 16, 2014
Pros: clean working environment, co-workers who help out, management who takes action on the floor, when short handed.
Cons: finding people to relieve me for breaks, radio getting shut off on the floor
-My day went by clocking in, finding out what press I'm assigned to, operating it, taking the parts, and taking those parts and packaging them to receiving.

-How plastic switches and chrome parts are made and how they are inspected and shipped.

-Management makes sure that the tasks are being done correctly and ensures tools for the job are available – more... for us.

-Co-workers are fun to work with and are able to balance talking and working at the same time. They make time go by fast.

-The hardest part of a job is to let a mechanic know that a press is having issues and having them fix the press, while I help a nearby press.

-The enjoyable part of the job is handling the parts, fresh off the press, and packing them in their box for shipping. – less
not fun
OPERATOR (Former Employee), Menomonie, WINovember 5, 2013
very clique with co workers like in high school, 12 hour shifts were hard to work
Good Company
Database Administrator (Former Employee), Eau Claire, WIApril 1, 2013
Good company but changing away from original core values due to growth and company being sold.
Laid back toolroom to work in, clean and quiet
MOLD MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN II (Current Employee), Menomonie, WIDecember 5, 2012
Pros: clean facility
Cons: undesired work hours, outdated machining centers, no plan or program to develop or advance employees from within the company
clean work environment. Management is helpfull. Learned how to efficiently programm and run CNC mill, wire edm , sinker edm. Learning lots of injection molding trouble shooting and fixes. Became very efficent with a manual surface grinder, grinding tool steel, core pins, ejector pins etc. The most enjoyable part of my job is the machining aspect, when – more... I make end of arms tooling, jigs and fixtures etc. – less
Typical worknight working 12s, 3rd shift, rotating days
Operator/Inspection (Former Employee), Eau Claire, WISeptember 6, 2012
Pros: time went fast working nights
Cons: no chance of permanent hire
12 hour shifts 7pm-7am, operator of press, hot plastic ex. drill parts, key lock buttons, turn knobs, Work consistently, help where needed, supervisor not around much, never finding a tech to fix the press when down, switching presses every 4hr, variety.
Great Team
Quality Engineer (Former Employee), New Richmond, WIMarch 28, 2012
Pros: beautiful commute
Cons: contract ended
Enjoyed the group I worked with on a daily basis and managing continuous supplier improvement for my customer accounts.
Fast paced company
Production worker/ Quality Control (Former Employee), Menomonie, WiJanuary 5, 2012
Pros: 8 hr shifts. pay was good. benefits were good.
The company helped their employees when needed. Fast paced company. They cared about the product they were running. Didn't send product out just because a customer needed it. Quality was good.
Was fun and productive
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Hudson WIDecember 21, 2011
Pros: take ur owe brakes
Cons: lack of work
I love working at this place and if I would of moving back to Hudson I will love to go back and work there again.

About Phillips-Medisize

Phillips-Medisize is a leading global outsource provider of design and manufacturing services to the medical device and diagnostics, – Read more

Phillips-Medisize Photos