Phillips-Van Heusen

Phillips-Van Heusen Employee Reviews

steady job
Machine operator (Former Employee), Reading, PAJuly 20, 2015
Pros: steady income
Cons: hard work
a typical warehouse job, steady income,for the most part everyone worked together.I had a good wage of $15.50 a hour and it paid the bills for 30 years. Reason for leaving was to take care of my grandchildren
awesome
Ike Behar Selling Specialist (Former Employee), New York, NYJune 29, 2015
amazing- great- work life balance- amazing schedule. great place to work. lunch was half and hour. manger was amazing.
was very productive place to work
Machine Mechanic and area maintenance (Former Employee), Ozark, ALJune 25, 2015
Was very productive and busy until its last days. Mostly worked on spreading and cutting equipment. It was a very enjoyable place where management cared how the employees were.
Productive and unionized company
Equipment Operator/Trainer (Current Employee), McDonough, GAJune 24, 2015
Pros: healthcare, benefits, and discounts
Cons: one break, difficult to advance
set work-life
Learned some warehouse skills and training skills
management lacks communication with others
friendly environment
work gets to hectic when busy
working with some great people
productive growing envirnment
Quality Control/VAS Operations Supervisor (Current Employee), McDonough, GAMay 25, 2015
Pros: young growing distribution center
Cons: stressfull, little time during day, but supportive management team
typically arrive one hour before shift begins, challenging and supportive work place. can see results. in my instance, get to mentor recent college graduates and assist them in their growth
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), .March 31, 2015
Manager was terrible. The way she treated her associated was UNREAL. And don't ever think about going over the manager's head if things seem like they are not being ran correctly. You will end up on the mean list or get fired!!!!!!!!
The job that let me develop my multitasking abilities
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Tannersville, PAMarch 6, 2015
Cons: no healthcare
I developed various skills while working at van heusen and was somewhat of a jack of all trades. I was responsible for sales, setting up floor sets, redoing price points, overseeing the stockroom and being a cashier. I enjoyed the people I worked with as well as the management.
A Life in retail
Floor Supervisor (Current Employee), Tinton Falls, NJFebruary 28, 2015
Customer service is number one in retail. Making sure customers needs and wants are full-filled and taken care of. The company and team work very closely together.
Great company to work for, but they pay terrible
Sales Associate/Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee), Marysville, WADecember 31, 2014
Pros: great relationship with upper management
Cons: pay
you know how a lot of employers pay you DOE? well unfortunately this company does not...you could have years and years of experience but you will only get paid the starting wage of that position...turn over rate is very high for this reason. In my location we deal with a ton of Canadians and they expect you to bend over backwards for them.
Customer service work setting
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Galveston, TexasSeptember 16, 2014
Worked embarkation and debarkation in galveston port. Learned alot about travel documentation and requirements.
Company has great benefits
Production Assistant (Current Employee), Bridgewater, NJSeptember 6, 2014
A typical day at work is very busy with email and issuing purchase orders to the overseas factories.
good place to work, nice and friendly
Premiun Outlets, Orlando, Fl. Floor Supervisor (Former Employee), Prmiun Outlets at the South International Drive.September 1, 2014
Pros: good pay per hour
Cons: no commision for sales
Re-stock merchandise, make the store look nice and organized. supervising other associates, costumer service, paper work for tracking individuals a store goals. Open and closing procedures.
Exciting and positive place to work.
Office Services Associate (Former Employee), Bridgewater, NJJuly 25, 2014
Pros: excellent workplace environment with great benefits.
Productive environment with attention to staff's needs and concerns. Clean workplace, excellent benefits and great managment make Phillips Van Heusen an excellent place to work.
Great Company
AREA SALES MANAGER (Former Employee), Burlington, NCJuly 17, 2014
Great company. Traveled and grew a lot personally and professionally here. I become unable to travel with this company and had to find something different.
Fun professional work environment
Assistant manager (Former Employee), Tilton, NHJuly 16, 2014
Pros: paid company lunches
Cons: limited hours in winter season
Excellent company to work for! Notices and rewards loyal customers and employees.
Fun professional work environment
Assistant manager (Former Employee), Tilton, NHJuly 16, 2014
Pros: paid company lunches
Cons: limited hours in winter season
Productive and Fun work place
Purchase Order Coordinator (Former Employee), New York, NYJune 16, 2014
Pros: summer friday's
PVH is a fair and caring Co. There is plenty of room for growth and knowledge to be gained. PVH offer's it's employees free classes on computer programming, or whatever area you may be interested in. Ex: Accounting, bookkeeping,.etc.
Welcoming and wonderful environment to work in
Floor Supervisor - Full Time (Current Employee), Tulalip, WAMay 22, 2014
Pros: friendly people, always busy, flexible with scheduling, promoted fast
Cons: sometimes have to deal with rude customers
I love my job and the people I work with here. All my co-workers are very friendly and helpful. A typical day at work is usually very busy at this store location so I am always on my feet with customer servicing , associate needs, and managing the sales floor. I believe the managers are there for you, they are understanding of any concerns or problems you have and are there to help. The hardest part of my job is working shipment and making sure I finish large shipments in the given amount of time with limited people. The most enjoyable part of my job is working with amazing people and how well I am respected as a member of management.
Welcoming and wonderful environment to work in
Floor Supervisor - Full Time (Current Employee), Tulalip, WAMay 22, 2014
Pros: friendly people, always busy, flexible with scheduling, promoted fast
Cons: sometimes have to deal with rude customers
Productive, and fast paced.
Product Safety Engineer (Current Employee), Jonesville, NCMay 7, 2014
Pros: great environment and vending machines.
Cons: small lunchroom.
We start the with stretches followed by a group prayer and team chant! We get our assignments and work hard, productively, persistently.

I learnt that hard work and diligence, equal high productivity.

My co-workers are friendly and hard working, teamwork is key. This makes for a productive and fun environment. Which the managers love.

The hardest part of the job is "prep" where we cut boxes quickly, on two separate assembly lines, simultaneously.

The most enjoyable part of the job is the healthy environment.

1 2 3

About Phillips-Van Heusen

PVH has the buttoned-down look all sewn up. A top apparel firm worldwide and key US dress-shirt maker, PVH sells clothes, accessories, and – Read more

Phillips-Van Heusen Salaries