Phillips 66 Employee Reviews

fun co-workers
Gas Station Clerk (Former Employee) –  Pocatello, IDAugust 7, 2017
i enjoyed my time with phillips 66' all the team was great . i learned what i took to help someone who did not even know how to pump gas' learned alot.
Difficult place to work
Gas station attendant (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSAugust 7, 2017
This place I didn't feel was ran the way it should have been. Granted a lot of things could have already changed since I've worked there. The promise for management positions was not always accurate.
Pros
free coffee
Cons
unfair hours
A great place to work and a leader in the industry.
Logistics Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAAugust 6, 2017
I started at Phillips 66 in August of 2015. I have the honor of working with a world class organization and great people. Great benefits with a career ladder you can climb.
Pros
A great company.
Cons
Shift work.
good scedule
LDAR technician (Former Employee) –  Sweeny, TXAugust 5, 2017
long hot day but a decent job but not a reliable job because your contract could get voided don't pay enough for what they expect you to do on a daily bases
This job was great
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Gladstone, MOAugust 1, 2017
This job was great at first until my boss got sick then I was put in manger title for over 2 weeks then they brought ssomeone outside the company instead of promote me
Great everything.
Software Developer Intern (Former Employee) –  Bartlesville, OKJuly 30, 2017
The culture of the entire company is absolutely amazing. This is a great place to work. Every employee is valued and even though you are 1 in 14,000, they make you feel like you are 1 in 10. Its a wonderful environment with great pay and benefits.
Pros
Culture, People, Management, Values, Work like balance.
Cons
Locations
work place
Assistant Retail Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 24, 2017
great place to work, the hardest part of
my job was leaving this jobs great customer. The most enjoyable that place to work. Long day but they were rewarding
Pros
employee
Cons
no room to grow in retail
Decent Place to Work
Planner (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 23, 2017
Great company but middle management is beside itself. I believe this will change in the long run though. I can tell you that the company will give you every tool you need to do your job safely and productively.
Pros
Security
Cons
Middle management is junior varsity.
There was a multitude of tasks which helped the time go faster.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Nekoosa, WIJuly 21, 2017
Decent place to work, with a variety of tasks. Stocking, preparing food, cleaning, washing dishes, operate lottery machine, and cash register, check temp on coolers
Independant and very broad work enviroment
Instrument, Electrical, Measurement Technician (Former Employee) –  Casper, WYJuly 11, 2017
I accomplished multiple crafts independently while keeping the production line running continuously. Also coordinated projects as well as contractors for smaller specific work detail.
Pros
Benefits, compensation, and Independant room to grow and learn.
Productive and fun workplace
Manager, Corporate Services (Former Employee) –  Bartlesville, OKJuly 4, 2017
Many opportunities working for a midstream/downstream energy company. Excellent benefits. Great colleagues to share knowledge. Great work/life balance.
Worked T/A for a contractor, short time, enjoued it
Foreman / Lead Pipefitter / Fabricator (Former Employee) –  Borger, TXJuly 2, 2017
Older plant, but great people to work for and with, would go back. The atmosphere was easy going where safety was first and foremost, and jobs were planned fairly well.
Pros
Safe work environment, peoplr treat youm right
Cons
Old plant
fun place to work
Gas Station Attendant (Former Employee) –  Saint Clair, MOJuly 1, 2017
Everyday was different from the next. The people where all different and fun to talk to. The work was easy to do just keep to a routine. not Much different than taking care of your home.
Pros
the job wasn't always the same
Cons
no benefits
Large Corporation
Operations Supervisor (Current Employee) –  CaliforniaJuly 1, 2017
Phillips 66 is a large fortune 500 company involved in Refining and Marketing of Chemical and Petroleum products. It is a very structured environment with many levels of management.
Good stable place to work
Contracted onsite as Instrument Designer (Current Employee) –  Wood River, ILJune 30, 2017
The instrumentation department is a well-managed and semi-relaxed atmosphere. Pay is decent. Team environment that will take time to assist each other.
Pros
Flexible work hours, honor system, good management
Easy work for extra pay, not recommended for anything else
Custodian (Former Employee) –  Mustang, OKJune 27, 2017
The work is easy and can be hard and tiring at times. The type of work varies and some tasks change daily. The number of hours were a lot at first but as the months past, the working hours shrank from 15 hours a week to just 3 hours! Pay was not worth the time, I was paid $8/hour to do the same work a custodian at any other establishment would do for $13/hour. The employee staff was rude, management did little to intervene.
Pros
Free soda
Cons
No healthcare, no 401K, no breaks, not enough hours to make any money to live off of.
A productive place to work where you learned some thing new daily and worked with a seasoned group of inspectors who were always willing help
Versa Integrity Group (Former Employee) –  Lake Charles, LAJune 24, 2017
I enjoyed my job at this company and was proud to work there because of everything I learned during the period of time I was there and because of the quality of the people I worked with. It was a very worth while experience.
Pros
Great learning experience and a great group of experience inspectors to work with and learn from.
Cons
Being a contractor and a Phillips inspector- there was a little difference
Great place to work!
Project Services Support (Current Employee) –  Linden, NJJune 24, 2017
Great people, great place to work every day. I'm a contractor with the company and I'm treated fairly and with respect. I couldn't ask for anything else.
Great place & people.
Operator (Former Employee) –  Linden, NJJune 14, 2017
Great place and people to work for. The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to work outside. Phillips 66 refinery in Linden, NJ offers great benefits and pay.
Fun
Casher/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, KSJune 12, 2017
I loved working at the cash station it was my first time there and I learned it quick. It was easy being a cashier and my boss was great. I would still be working there but my boss sold his store.
Pros
Fun and easy
Cons
No breaks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Phillips 66. Our community is ready to answer.