Phillips Pet Food & Supplies is the leading national distributor of pet food and pet supplies. Phillips services pet stores, farm & feed stores, groomers, veterinarians, and humane organizations by offering a wide range of pet food and supplies.
Position Summary: Collects, analyzes, evaluates, and reports data and trends in order to identify and increase productivity across multiple facets of the company.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs new and current trend analysis across multiple facets of the company.
- Draws highly accurate conclusions based on findings.
- Creates reports and pre-integration reporting to support various designated functional areas within the company.
- Collaborates effectively with designated functional areas within the company as assigned.
- Communicates findings to various management teams in an efficient and clear manner.
- Assists management in various preparations as it pertains to new projects, budgets, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
Key Competencies (knowledge, skills and abilities that every person in this position must possess in order to be successful)
- Ability to build a fundamental working knowledge of the data that this position will be working with on a daily basis.
- Strong mathematical, statistical and analytical background
- Ability to understand and decipher data into statistics and analytics
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Highly organized, accurate, and detail-oriented; able to think out of the box
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Creative with the ability to independently prioritize and execute responsibilities
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced, team environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Math, Statistics, or similar from an accredited college required
- Strong query language knowledge required (SQL knowledge a huge plus)
- Knowledge of B.I. software preferred (Crystal, COGNOS, Birst, etc.)
- Two years professional office experience preferred
- Advanced Excel skills, i.e. Macros, Pivot Tables, vlookup Function, etc.
- Programming background a plus – SAS, VBA, MATLAB, MINITAB, C++
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
Indeed - 9 months ago
Phillips Pet Food & Supplies is one of the United State’s largest distributors of pet food and pet supplies. With distribution...