Phillips and Temro Industries

Phillips and Temro Industries Employer Reviews

Diversity
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Winnipeg, ManitobaSeptember 29, 2012
Pros: benefits
Cons: repetitive work
I have learned the process operations and process monitoring, troubleshooting, cleaning of equipment and work areas, and documentation. I held a position in assembly line, machine and sheet metal operator. I was able to work cooperatively and effectively with supervisors/peers with minimal supervision. I was able to learn the operation of process equipment – more... and general procedures with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and Health & Safety requirements.

I am a quick learner; I was able to move up from one classification higher for each department and challenge to enhance myself.
This industry had helped me develop number of skills and taught me how to provide productive and efficient work.

The most enjoyable part of this job was I had great history of working with people from diverse background. I achieved basic training in first aid, I helped investigate work injury, helped fill out injury report. Meet with safety committee members and discussed over checklist, suggest improvements for safety.

The hardest part of the job was making everyone get along with one another due to their differences. – less

About Phillips and Temro Industries

We create innovative solutions in Diesel Engine Cold Start Technology, Power Distribution, Emissions Control, Silencing, and Cooling – Read more