Phillips

Phillips Employee Reviews

Great Place to Work
Buyer (Former Employee), Bartlesville, OK.June 11, 2015
Pros: Good Starting Pay
Cons: Contract
Really thought that after Contract I would have been pick-up - But that is not the Way they conduct Business at Phillips - no benefits - they will let go and retrain ...
Not alot of room to advance
Shipping and Receiving Clerk (Former Employee), Columbus, INApril 27, 2015
Pros: N/A
Cons: Better communication between Management and associates
Preparing of daily shipments assisted where needed
I learned how to be more efficient in my job duties
Management needs to be more efficient in their rolls to be a better role model for new associates.
Co-workers were pleasant to work around.
understanding supervisors verbal instructions
completing in a timely fashion
A Great Place to Work
NET Developer (Current Employee), Bartlesville, OKApril 8, 2015
Phillips 66 cares about its employees and invests in its people. The company is nimble and concerned about winning in its industry.
Fun workplace
Packer/loarder (Former Employee), Lansing, MIApril 7, 2015
I filled orders using light pick and rf pick such as making boxes,printing labels and loadind skids.We worked long hours but a short four day work week.
Productive workplace with great people
Organizational Change Management Team Lead (Current Employee), Houston, TXMarch 17, 2015
Project-oriented environment were people are held accountable to delivering their commitments. Very smart people who pull together as a team and seem to enjoy each other's company.
mulittasking and customer service all day
legal secretary (Former Employee), Boca Raton, FLMarch 2, 2015
Pros: company parties
Cons: work late
I would come in every morning and check the voicemails and forward important messages. Then I would answer the phone and handle all new intakes. I would prepare all of the paper work needed for trail. Call doctors offices and ask for medical records.
Great people to work with
Turnaround Logistics Coordinator (Current Employee), Belle Chasse, LaFebruary 6, 2015
Great people to work with. Everybody wants to help you complete your job and most of all complete it safely. Safety is a high priority here.
Fun Workplace
Manufacturing (Former Employee), New Richmond, WINovember 22, 2014
Pros: fast-paced
Cons: alot of gossiping amongst some of the employees
This is a very fast growing company with a lot of opportunity.There could of been more one on one training. I learned as I went on. I am the type of person that when I'm shown what to do I can do it and do it better or find a way to do it better.
productive and flexible with hours
Warehouse Assistant Manager (Current Employee), New Windsor, NYOctober 19, 2014
Pros: flixible hours
Cons: no benefits
management is good, favorites are played, easy work, more of a place to social with work friends than actual work.
Great Company
Clerical (Former Employee), Jonesville, NCSeptember 30, 2014
Great place to work. Very well operated. Good benefits, employees are taken care of.
Productive and Fun Workplace
Crew Member (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NMSeptember 24, 2014
I enjoyed working for Phillips. The work environment is fast-paced and constantly changing to fit the customer.
Exciting job. Everyday brings new challanges.
PROCESS OPERATOR (Current Employee), Linden, NJSeptember 15, 2014
Pros: management team that cares. great stock benefits and 401k. decent health benefits.
Cons: the new jersey climate and overall atmosphere.
I thoroughly enjoy my work at Phillips66. The job itself is always challenging. You never know when you walk in just what your day will bring. Some people fear this, but for myself, I enjoy the challenges.
My typical day at work involves, sampling gasoline products to check specification, daily rounds, making line up changes, as well as taking equipment in and out of service..
The management team varies, – more... just like any workplace, but overall the management team I deal with respects hard work and try to build a positive environment.
My co workers also vary drastically both in work ethic and overall dedication to the job. The hardest part of working with Phillips is being able to deal with the drastic differences in personality traits. I basically have learned to be a chameleon when it comes to dealing with people. Knowing what you can and cant say to certain folks to keep things civil and keep a good work environment.
The most enjoyable part of my job is being in the field, getting dirty, setting up jobs etc. On top of that, knowing that what I do in the oil refining business is a vital part of the US economy. Keeping the eastern US rolling. – less
nice people and nice working culture
Tax season intern (Former Employee), New York, NYSeptember 5, 2014
the tutors are all nice. They are patience to teach you new stuff every day.
Very bad job. Owner runs a business which takes advantage of its employees
Sales Manager (Former Employee), Corvallis, OregonAugust 2, 2014
I was a contracted employee for a painting and siding company. I was the sales manager tasked with providing all work for this company. Once I obtained more work than the company could handle and I was supposed to be paid $6K for a month of work, he changed the contract and said I wont pay you for that work. You can accept the new contract or leave without pay. So I cut my losses and left.
everyday is something new.
Cashier (Former Employee), Oklahoma City, OKJuly 2, 2014
Pros: fast pase work place.
Cons: didnt pay enough.
I was able to learn management skills along with learning customer service skills.
Phillips
Loading truck by hand (Former Employee), Greensburg, PAJune 25, 2014
Phillips is a queit job other than the hard movement throughout the warehouse.I learned that if im confused on anything dont be scared to ask because we all there to help one another.
it just a job
staffing temp (Former Employee), simpsonville, scJune 8, 2014
its a good temp agency,, just stay on top of them and you will get a job
Productive and fun place to work
Lab Technician (Current Employee), Spartanburg, SCApril 26, 2014
A very good company to work for. I have enjoyed my time there.
Interesting place to work
Store Consultant & Cashier (Former Employee), Bel Air, MDApril 14, 2014
A typical day at work was to make sure that the food that each guest order was correct.
I learned how to work around difficulties such as customer with really heavy accents.
My co-workers were great to work with.
The hardest part of the job would be understanding the customers that did not speak english
excellent work group,diverse,easy to get along with very talented
GAUGER/PUMPSTATION OPERATOR/LINE LOCATER (Former Employee), Wichita Falls, TXMarch 13, 2014
Pros: part of an industry leader in the petroleum field
Cons: extremely safety hazzardous
daily facility inspections,and measurement accounting reports,followed by the morning briefing to review the days work plan.
learned the value of of daily/weekly planning and be procedure conscious in your job performance.new company merges resulting in management changes@the upper level was at times challenging to the work group as to what was expected. Avoiding complacency for routine tasks was difficult but achieved.Interacting with coworkers and providing a positive attiutude within the group and having an outstanding facility safety record was most enjoyable

Phillips Salaries