Phillips Employee Reviews

Pmc
Mechanical Design Engineer (Current Employee) –  Hudson, WIJune 11, 2017
Good company, salary isn't as high as other twin cities companies.

Ability to work multiple facets of the industry, which can also be a downside as you are overloaded with things outside of your job description
Great place to work.
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Annville, KYMay 6, 2017
Laid out and located structural components. Determined assembly and installation sequence. Notified designated personnel of improper machine functioning.
Phillips
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Thornton, COApril 17, 2017
Was a fast paced environment> I was treated well but i was not compensated well. I enjoyed the customers and work. There wasnt a dull moment and that worked for me
I liked the people but due to medical field had more stress than needed
Medisize Maintenance Technician D2 Lead (Former Employee) –  Menomonie, WIApril 8, 2017
I liked my job most days which tells me it was a good place to work. I learned a lot in the maintenance field working in 2 different building. The injection molding machines were a challenge but very rewarding when you figured out the issue. It was climate controlled so working conditions were very good. A lot of documenting of what was done to the equipment. The assembly building was cleaner but people were more like get fixed we need to get this product made so more stress. The lead position was not worth the extra $1.00 way more stress and was responsible for everything.
Great Place to work!
Instrument Mechanic (Current Employee) –  Rodeo, CAApril 3, 2017
Great company with great people to work alongside. Work/Life balance is good. There's plenty of overtime opportunity if you want it. Safety culture is great, never felt any safer working with very knowledgeable people.
Pros
Great pay with benefits!
good ping pong place
Instrumentation Reliability Engineer (Current Employee) –  Linden, NJApril 2, 2017
Great experience with highly intelligent people, mostly from rural PA.
Very friendly environment, free food and gas. Very appreciative management, always ready to reward hard work and effort. Would recommend to anybody, including close family (mother in low),
Pros
Free everything
Cons
no cons
Good job, hard working,faat pace environment
CASHIER (Former Employee) –  House Springs, MOJanuary 31, 2017
Nice place to work,but poor managementprroly ran store. Not the best place for employment. Coubt register, lotto, excellent interpersonal skills, make food, stock, clean, cook, refill, clean pumps, organize cooler and walk in.
Pros
Work with great people
Cons
Short breaks, poor management
Telecommunications Technician (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 18, 2017
Great place and people, but there is no Job Security or Advancement.
Fun, beautiful, college life. New Building. Wonderful location.
Near everything
a typical work
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Fall River, MAJanuary 16, 2017
Management needs to re vamped . there was no job security in the place. Would not work there for certain departments. 401K was one of the highest in the business area that I have worked for before.
Fun workplace
66, - Cashier (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MODecember 4, 2016
Good days every single day! I've learned active listening, speaking convey information effectively, service orientation, critical thinking and mathematics.
Fast paced and unwilling to go the extra mile
Unit Inspector (Former Employee) –  Borger, TXNovember 22, 2016
As long as the employee gives 125%, then everything is going perfect. The moment any personnel investment, as required by law to provide, assistance is needed, anything and everything possible to cut ties will be done in order to save the Company money.
Refinery work
Safety Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Benicia, CANovember 17, 2016
Great bunch of people. Plenty of work. Very large company to work for. Loved working here. Fast paced and constantly working under pressure. I learned a lot about OSHA and Safety.
Cashier
Cashiers Clerk (Former Employee) –  Lone Jack, MO 64070October 3, 2016
Fun, fast pace, cleaning, stocking, customer service, cash handling, close out for night, stock cold cooler, phones. My co-workers were great to work with, we all were team players
Pros
Fast pace
Cons
Closing alone
productive work place
Inventory Control Clerk (Current Employee) –  San Marcos, TXSeptember 29, 2016
Its a big warehouse it consists of a lot of walking depending on your position. We recently changed our system to SAP and the challenges were ongoing but everyday has been productive and we're starting to take control again.
My experience
Legal Secretary (Current Employee) –  Macon, GASeptember 26, 2016
I enjoy working here. The work is not to hard and the bosses are nice. I have learned a lot working here for the past nine months. I have learned about court procedures, suits, and garnishments.
Fun and Exciting Pipeline Work.
Armed Pipeline Agent (Former Employee) –  Hazard, KYJune 28, 2016
Contracted to protect the natural gas and automotive fuel pipeline in the county of Hazard, KY. Pipeline cruse employees were being fired upon by private parties responsible for the illegal growing of marijuana on public land contracted to the U.S. government; Responsible for the protection of employees, facilities and pipelines in Hazard county. Authorized to apprehend violators for sub-sequential arrest.
Pros
Weekly salary was great.
Cons
Stayed away from home for long periods of time.
Perfect laborer career path
Quality Control (Former Employee) –  Aurora, ILJune 7, 2016
If you don't mind being a laborer this is the perfect career choice. Not much growth but the pay os great. Anual raise and great benefits make this a very decent job.
Pros
good pay great benefits
Cons
Schedule
HRBP Labor (Former Employee) –  Belle Chasse, LAMay 10, 2016
The work days were long but generally rewarding. The hardest part of the job was concern about the future of the work site.
Pros
Excellent compensation
Safety Orientated Enviroment
Carpenter (Former Employee) –  Linden, NJ 07036April 10, 2016
Phillips 66 is a great opportunity for anyone looking to make a career in an oil refinery. I am Happy I had the opportunity to work for them.
easy job
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Carson, CAFebruary 19, 2016
it was an very easy job,but it didnt last! i was told i was hired permantly but a couple months later they told me the job was up. no notice or anything.i woked grave i came to wok at10 and they sent me home at 12 am. i had no car and the buses was not running and everyone was sleep so they left me stranded.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Phillips. Our community is ready to answer.