Phlebotek Phlebotomy Staffing

Phlebotek Phlebotomy Staffing Employee Reviews in United States

Independent Contract Phlebotek
Phlebotomist (Current Employee) –  Topeka, KSApril 12, 2016
Great company to work for, just wish they would offer more jobs ! I have only worked for the twice in 3 years ! Loved the work, but I need more hours !
Pros
work independently
Cons
Not enough hours
Cma/ phlebotomist
CMA/PHLEBITOMIST (Current Employee) –  North CarolinaDecember 18, 2015
Love Love Love Phlebotek!!!! Everything about them is Awesome... Never no issues!!! All equipment supplied... Love Phlebotek, so glad they hired me...
Pros
Everything is good
Cons
NONE
Great Company to work for
CMA (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NCDecember 17, 2015
I must say Phlebotek is a great company to work for. They ensure that you ha e received all information for your assignments, very good and timely pay, and compensation for mileage is AWESOME!!!! I really enjoy my assignments from Phlebotek
One Of Kind
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, FLDecember 17, 2015
First time working for this company i found the people to very welcoming, kind. Respectful, knowledgeable, friendly, etc. I am looking forward to always working for Phlebotek and would definitely refer this company to other people.
Dynamic
phlebotomist (Current Employee) –  Dallas-Fort Worth, TXNovember 12, 2015
Phlebotek is a dynamic company with excellent professional skills for placement within companies for phlebotomy. The staff is always prompted .. This company get 10 stars from me...
Great opportunities, Great Staff
Phlebotomist (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLNovember 8, 2015
I started receiving great opportunities within the first couple of weeks working with the company, The staff is awesome, and easy to communicate with. After a month working with the company I received an offer to work full-time, I would have not gotten that opportunity without the help of Phlebotek. If you are a phlebotomist looking for opportunities in the Miami area I would definitely recommend working with this company. 5 stars in my opinion.
Pros
Great Pay, Many Opportunities, Supportive Staff, Great Communication, Weekly Pay outs
Great Place
Phlebotomist- Independant Contractor (Current Employee) –  San DiegoOctober 22, 2015
Its a great place to work at if you're trying to get you're foot in the door. Its contract work but anything is better than nothing,
medical assistant
Independent Contractor Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLOctober 16, 2015
fun place to work for I go to different sites as a independent
contractor to draw blood for the state and government employee
for insurances.
great work place
Phlebotomist (Current Employee) –  Oakland Park FloridaJune 4, 2015
Drawing blood and collecting specimens on as needed basis for in home health screenings and other health care needs.
this company is located out of state but I do patient care in Portland OR.
Pros
fun and flexible
Cons
on call
Quick, simple, easy...no hassels.
Medical Assistant/ ASCP (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNMay 26, 2015
I enjoy picking up odd jobs, and this company is one of the easiest companies I have ever had to deal with. They are fast and efficient at setting you up on odd jobs. My pay has never been late or wrong. The staff is friendly and they go out of their way to help you.
Pros
convience
Cons
Some of the patients I have dealt with can be heartbreaking
Great company to work for!
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Zephyrhills, FlOctober 29, 2014
At first, I thought about posting a neutral review to keep other Phlebo's from taking these great jobs..just kidding! I participated as a Phlebotomist in a recent Health Screening at Walmart. The instructions were well prepared and idiot-proof. I had a very nice assistant who was extremely helpful, as well. The management was efficient and extremely accommodating; they even got the venue switched for me to a much closer, more convenient location! I hope for more assignments soon and look forward to a long and enjoyable relationship with Phlebotek.
Pros
good communication and instruction from management. quick payment.
Phlebotomy Health Screening
Phlebotomist (Current Employee) –  WalmartOctober 29, 2014
This company allows my to have the extra income I need, without having to work a typical 9 to 5 day. I received every supply that I needed, was very busy, so the time flew by. I am looking forward to more and more employment with them.
Pros
very friendly, have all supplies
Staffing Agency
Independent Contractor (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLOctober 28, 2014
Its a staffing agency. It is a staffing agency that deals with internal and external customers. Paid based/placed by experience.
Pros
great clients
Cons
desire more work offer, just have to be patient
very professional place to work
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLOctober 25, 2014
I like dealing with this company and I enjoy working for this company they have a lot of job opportunities' out there but they just don't have a lot of work in the area that I live in which is Connecticut... but I always check on jobs day by day to see if they always have work... I am not giving up and I will continue working for this company for as long as I can. I recommend them to any one who is in the health care industry. Im glad that I found them and will continue using them and working with them. they give me the security that i am looking for the hours that I am looking for and the one on one experience i need when working with the clients that they send me on assignments with. they are very professional over the phone and they are just a all around great company to work for thanks for hiring me phlebotek staffing
Pros
good pay and good over the phone
Cons
not enough hours or work in the area that i live in
Great part time job!
Phlebotomist (Current Employee) –  Birmingham AlabamaOctober 23, 2014
I had the pleasure of working at a Health Screening for Phlebotek in Homewood, Alabama this month. I must say, it was an awesome experience and I look forward to working other assignments soon.
Pros
great pay, friendly staff and fast paced.
Cons
need more opportunities in birmingham, alabama
Fun workplace
medical assistant (Former Employee) –  Benton ArkansasOctober 23, 2014
I had a good time. I met some good people. I'm hoping to work with them again.
horrible place to work
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Decatur, GASeptember 27, 2014
they treated clients very cruelly no structure and apid poorly. i would not suggest this company to anyone.

Comment – December 31, 1969

Hello, Before you make a negative comment, please call us with your concerns. There have been thousands of people that have worked for us and not one had a negative experience. We are the most reliable, friendly and quickest paying staffing company in the nation. Best of luck in your career.

Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJuly 11, 2014
This is a great company to work for. They value their employees and treat them extremely well. The one and only downfall with this company is, they need more assignments, and jobs. Other than that, I will work for them anytime they call....but they don't call that much.
Pros
great people, great pay, great places to work
Cons
not many assignments or jobs
Amazign company for phlebotomy work.
Phlebotomist (Current Employee) –  New JerseyJanuary 24, 2014
Phlebotek is a top of the line company. They specialize in job placement and/or temp to perm positions for medical companies in need of staff.

Management is also outstanding.

Ceo of company is an amazing person. Communication is very big there.

I recommend this company to all medical staff looking for temp to perm work.
LOve it Here!@!!
Phlebotomist (Current Employee) –  los AngelesJanuary 23, 2014
I like it here they are flexible and allow you to work in many capicities
Pros
flexible schedule
Cons
long drives

4.5