Phlebotek Phlebotomy Staffing Employee Reviews

Awesome Company and Recruiters
Phlebotomist (Current Employee) –  CaliforniaApril 27, 2017
This is such a great company to work for. They are loyal to their phlebs, do everything they can to get you work and are definitely in your corner. I love mobile work and health screening. All the recruiters are amazing! Jai, Jenn, Haleigh, and Gina, I wouldn't know what I would do without each of you.

I get to work on new tests and make my own schedule. Phlebotek is flexible, but ensure the work is done right!

I am always happy to receive a call from Phlebotek.
Pros
Flexibility, Pay, Team members
Cons
need more work
Great experience for great pay
Phlebotomist, Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Central FloridaApril 21, 2017
I've always had great success with Phlebotek placement. I've worked long term and shirt positions. I love to variety! Initially it was all phlebotomy but I enjoy working as a Med Asst as well! I have a full time job but love picking up extras weekend work. HALEIGH is alway quick to assign me to awesome sites and the communication back & worth is always prompt! Been with them since 2014!
Pros
Good pay! Fun experience
Cons
None!
Productive and an excellent way to learn.
Phlebotomist PRN (Current Employee) –  Asheville, NCApril 20, 2017
Every job/day is different and I learn something new at each place.
The management is very organized.
The workplace culture is variable, depending on where you go, however, each one has been enjoyable and professional.
The hardest part is to quickly adapt to new settings at each job but that is also what I find enjoyable.
Pros
Variety
Cons
Sometimes disorganized at the site of the job.
Official response from Phlebotek Phlebotomy Staffing
April 27, 2017

Do you want to give a shout out to anyone in particular? We like to reward our great staff!

Great place to work for
Phlebotomist (Current Employee) –  Rhode IslandApril 18, 2017
I love working for Phlebotek! The extra money and hours gives me great flexibility to maintain the crazy schedule I already have. Working with Jenn is the best part because she has amazing communication skills that really makes the process easy!
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Not enough work
excellent company
Phlebotomist/Lab Assistant (Current Employee) –  Upstate, NYApril 17, 2017
I am a current employee working per diem.
I respond to work requests and I get paid
Pretty much immediately. Quetsy texts me
About an opportunity and I respond immediately
And I schedule the patient asap.
Within days I am paid.
This company is PROFESSIONAL and there is
ALWAYS a staffing assistant IMMEDIATELY responding to my texts.
A dream job if YOU are a PRO.....
I am looking forward to many years working
With this company.
Pros
pay quickly
Cons
there is none as it is per diem work
Great experience
Phlebotomy Technician (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAApril 17, 2017
Really enjoy working the different job assignments.
The staff is really friendly.
Their communication with employees have a fast response.
The company is flexible .
Pros
Flexibility, communication, nice management
Awesome Company to work for
Medical Assistant Phlebotomist (Current Employee) –  Oakland Park, FLApril 13, 2017
I love this company to the Max, its very awesome to be able to control your schedule and man is it flexible. I enjoy the staff very nice and uplifting peple.
Pros
Can make your own schedule
Cons
Not enough work sometimes
Official response from Phlebotek Phlebotomy Staffing
April 27, 2017

So much flexibility
Mobile Phlebotomist (Current Employee) –  UtahApril 10, 2017
I've really enjoyed working for this company because of the flexibility but also because of Jen Rodriguez! I think it's incredibly important to not only enjoy your job but the people you work with, she has been so helpful and I'm so grateful for that because it seems to be a hard thing to find nowadays :)
Pros
Flexibility, control
Cons
Not enough work
Phlebotek is a delight to work with
Traveling Phlebotomist (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCApril 5, 2017
I have had the pleasure of working with Phlebotek for several months now, and it has been a pleasure.

My manager is informative, fair, concerned, and accurate. She is a delight to work with!

My only complaint is that there's not more work.

KGF
Pros
This company is very easy to work with. Do your job and get paid ASAP
Cons
Not enough work
Good Company
Phlebotomy Technician (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLFebruary 21, 2017
I did a health screening through this staffing agency and it went really well. Everything was well organized, they give you well planed instructions and they pay on time. They have a really friendly staff.I look forward to moving to California and I will seek their assistance with placing me with an assignment.

Thanks Phlebotek
Pros
Down to earth staff
Cons
No cons at this time
Great company to work for.
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Barnwell, S.C.December 9, 2016
I was only employed with Phlebotek on a temporary basis, but I liked my work. I just wish my assignment would have been longer or a permanent basis.
Pros
The job has a very competitive salary
Cons
You move around constantly
Pretty good place to work part time gigs!
Contract Phlebotomist (Current Employee) –  Santa Clara, CANovember 22, 2016
The client that they placed me with is extremely cool to work with and the work is pretty even paced so the time goes by, instead of dragging like in some jobs. Communication is pretty good with remote staffing and accounting. Overall I would give it a 4.5 star rating. Not perfect but pretty close!
Pros
Freedom to work when available, or not
Cons
Pay could be a little higher, but it is competitive with market rates
An awesome, fun place to work.
Certified Phlebotomy Technician (Current Employee) –  North CarolinaOctober 29, 2016
Phlebotek is an awsome company to work for. The pay is great and it is always on time. My recruiter Haleigh is Awesome, she always make sure that you have all of your information before going on any screening and she is available for questions. The staff is very professional , and team players. If you are looking for work in your area Phlebotek is great. I am so happy to be part of this rewarding team. Rena Murphy
Pros
Great company to work for.
Cons
Please get more work in my area.
The best company I have worked for since I started in health care.
Registered Medical Assistant (RMA), phlebotomist (Current Employee) –  Hartford, MichiganOctober 28, 2016
I love the ability to be able to travel for my job and this company definitely provides this opportunity to do so. You get to meet so many great new people on every job site you go to. I give this company 5 stars in every category except in advancement, unless you live in Florida. In that I give them 4 star's from the other reviews I have read. I live in Michigan and they have sent me to the east side of Michigan and also to Wisconsin. I brag to everyone that I know about how much I love my job and wish I could do it full time. There compensation is wonderful and very competitive to other companies. They make sure you have everything you need and make sure you understand exactly what you are doing on the events. Covering all details of travel and contact's make our lives so much easier. Everyone I have talked to at Phlebotek from recruiter to payroll have been very caring and helpful with ever question that I have had. I would make this my life time career if I could with this company. You would be making a mistake if you didn't sign up with Phlebotek.
Pros
Great pay, attention to details, milage compensation, very friendly (they know who you are, your not a number in a computer).
Cons
Unable to work for them full time.
Great company to work for!
CPT-1 (Current Employee) –  San Francisco Bay Area, CAOctober 26, 2016
The communication is good, the clients are interesting people and the pay is good.
I am usually paid within 2-3 days after the draw(s).
I am given plenty of notice on draws they have for me, so I have time to check my schedule.
They give me lots of positive feedback.
Pros
Lots of notice of upcoming draws
Bonus
Phlebotomist/Lab Assistant (Former Employee) –  Milford, PAJuly 16, 2016
Excellent Company to work for. They will make sure you understand and update you on new tests . I wish my contract last longer. They pay was awesome due to my experience
Pros
They pay on time
Cons
contract
Independent Contract Phlebotek
Phlebotomist (Current Employee) –  Topeka, KSApril 12, 2016
Great company to work for, just wish they would offer more jobs ! I have only worked for the twice in 3 years ! Loved the work, but I need more hours !
Pros
work independently
Cons
Not enough hours
Cma/ phlebotomist
CMA/PHLEBITOMIST (Current Employee) –  North CarolinaDecember 18, 2015
Love Love Love Phlebotek!!!! Everything about them is Awesome... Never no issues!!! All equipment supplied... Love Phlebotek, so glad they hired me...
Pros
Everything is good
Great Company to work for
CMA (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NCDecember 17, 2015
I must say Phlebotek is a great company to work for. They ensure that you ha e received all information for your assignments, very good and timely pay, and compensation for mileage is AWESOME!!!! I really enjoy my assignments from Phlebotek
One Of Kind
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, FLDecember 17, 2015
First time working for this company i found the people to very welcoming, kind. Respectful, knowledgeable, friendly, etc. I am looking forward to always working for Phlebotek and would definitely refer this company to other people.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Phlebotek Phlebotomy Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.

4.6