Phoebe Putney Memorial Hospital

Phoebe Putney Memorial Hospital Employer Reviews

Learning Experience with working in a hospital.
Clinical Associate (Former Employee), Albany, GAFebruary 4, 2015
Staff were assigned their areas to work in for that shift. Blood pressure were taken. Made sure patients ate their meals. Fed patients that needed to be fed. Continued to take blood pressures through the shift. Drew blood from patients that had labs on that shift. Continued to make rounds and check on patients until my shift ended.
Great learning experience
Internship Site (Former Employee), Albany, GaJanuary 11, 2015
I was able to learn so much at this clinical rotation. I was able to work with different types of patients daily and even expanded my knowledge on the information I already learned.
Room for Improvement
Material Handler (Former Employee), Albany, GADecember 29, 2014
Pros: cheep breakfast
Cons: organization need improving
Room for Improvement. We did not have enough employees working in that area. On the up side the shifts was great.
Overall a clean environment
Specialist EVS (Former Employee), Albany, GADecember 9, 2014
Pros: you're able to be apart of all phoebe's activities, for example their gym.
Cons: if you're part time you don't receive all their benefits.
This was my first job. I started this job a year after I graduated from high school. I began volunteering with Phoebe before I became an employee.
RN/charge nurse
Staff Nurse (Former Employee), Albany, GANovember 25, 2014
Pros: discounts
Cons: no time to eat during a 12 -13 hr shift
Showing up at 645 am and leaving sometimes at 8pm. I worked on a very hectic MED-Surg unit with lots of running and always feeling behind. I worked o this unit 8 years after I graduated school and learned so much . I think it should be a requirement for all new nurses to go to Med- Surg before and other unit . I learned so much that could never be taught in nursing school. I had patients of every kind and with charging I would have to check on every patient on the unit. The hardest part was seeing so many young people die of cancer. My co-workers and management was always there if I needed them.
Awesome place to work
Catering Associate of Food& Nutrition (Former Employee), Albany, GAOctober 21, 2014
Great happy and positive atmosphere my coworkers and patients were so very nice and understanding.
Loyal employees are often used and discarded for what maybe cheaper and more expedient
Switchboard Operator/Receptionist (Former Employee), Albany, GASeptember 13, 2014
Not the organization I started with, the commitment to customer service and employee moral is not what it once was. The hospital that prided itself on being the place with the heart and the hometown commitment seems to have lost most of its heart and the commitment is now seems questionable...
loved working for Phoebe
Staff Nurse (Former Employee), Albany, GAAugust 1, 2014
my years at Phoebe were very challenging and my greatest learning experience
productive
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee), Albany, GAJuly 28, 2014
busy and educational I enjoyed working with the nurses and assisting patients
Great professionalism in the workplace
Intern (Former Employee), Albany, GAJune 13, 2014
Pros: very professional with room to advance
Cons: i would love to interact more with the public.
I worked in the Human Resources Department as an intern at Phoebe Putney, and all the entire staff was great and very competent in their roles. I learned a lot about organizational development and learning. If I could, I would love to procure a position there just to be a part of the whole training and development of employees and the company.
Monitor Tech
Monitor Tech (Former Employee), Albany, GAMay 30, 2014
I worked at Phoebe as a Monitor Tech and loved working there and they care about their employees.
Very Productive
Laundry Specialist (Former Employee), Albany GAApril 22, 2014
Pros: free lunch
Cons: overtime
Greatest Job i have ever had. Awesome training and great experience
good
patient service worker (Former Employee), albany gaMarch 31, 2014
worked 12 hours bringing food to patients
learned good customer service skills
productive and a fair workday
Centralized Scheduling Representative (Former Employee), Albany, GAMarch 20, 2014
Pros: christmas party, gym, and gifts
Cons: short lunch, break, and healthcare
A typical work day is constantly talking on the phone with internal and external customers. What I learned as a scheduler is to always be kind and courtesy to customers on the phone at all times. Management didn't communicate to our department as they should have. The most enjoyable part of the job is talking to the customers on the phone scheduling appt. I enjoyed most of my co-workers because I love being around people. The hardest part about my job was trying to solve issues that I had no control over.
Fun place to work
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Albany, GAMarch 12, 2014
Phoebe Putney is a great place to work you stay busy. I enjoy working with the patients and there family members. My coworkers helps out and work as a team. Management is always there to help.
Great learning facility!
Staff Nurse, Labor and Delivery (Former Employee), Albany, GAMarch 2, 2014
You are just another number and if you don't agree with their political stance, you are expendable.
A very productive company to work in.
Client Service Coordinator (Current Employee), Albany, GAFebruary 5, 2014
Pros: a wonderful company to work for.
I have worked for this company for almaost twelve years and it have been wonderful through the years.
Ability to learn many different skills at this job.
Office Assitant (Current Employee), Albany, GAJanuary 30, 2014
I have to bill daily and communicate by email with internal/external customers daily.

Process claims.

or
Nice employee Gym
Lab Support Technician III (Former Employee), Albany, GAJanuary 30, 2014
Pros: great atmosphere, nice employee gym, wonderful gift shop
Cons: short breaks, hardly no ovetime
It is a nice place to work. Employees are friendly. Management is easily to approach and co workers are nice. There is not really a hard part to working in the lab...except do not mislabel. The most enjoyable is that you work with a good group of people...depending on your department. The lab was awesome!!
Hospital Working Environment
Medical Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee), Albany, GAJanuary 21, 2014
Pros: up to date training in computer programs
As a medical records analyst/data entry clerk the job responsibility was maintaining and updating patients records. Providing information for research data bases. The hardest part of the job was working grave yard shift and expensive cost of health care. The most enjoyable part was developing my skills with Excel, and PowerPoint.

1 2 3

About Phoebe Putney Memorial Hospital

Phoebe Putney Memorial Hospital provides health care services to residents of Southwest Georgia.¬†With more than 440 beds and some – Read more