Phoenix Management Employee Reviews

Its a job but be cautious
Airfield (Former Employee) –  Homestead Air Force Base, FLJuly 22, 2016
Military contract work. Typical day was fixing what others neglected in the past. Good luck getting material or parts which is the biggest hassle on earth. Management is amazing at the lower level. Team work is there but only with a select few as others think you are trying to take their jobs away. Overall good place to work if you are OK with working alone on an old base.
Pros
Pay
Cons
No benifit plans, poor sick leave compensation and crumbling infrastructure
Productive workplace where everyone works together as a team
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Saco, MEJuly 1, 2016
Everyone in the workplace was willing to work with each other, and build a strong team in the field. Training was excellent and effective, and I was able to further build my skills while working there
good place to work
warehouse supervisor (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJanuary 15, 2016
good company to work for. supervisors were well informed . coworkers knew their jobs well. hardest part of the job was getting ready for inspections.
Pros
fun place to work
Military contractor
Meteorological Technician (Current Employee) –  Homestead ARB, FLJanuary 23, 2016
Typical military contract. Company does not put much effort to take care of employees though lower level managers do a good job.
happy
Customer Service/Onsite (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLJanuary 22, 2016
Very Busy as soon as you walk in, Co-workers are amazing, When it was time to go, and everyone is team player. room for growth
Temp Service
Administration (Former Employee) –  Saco maineOctober 3, 2015
I was here for only a short time as a temp.
The Company was wonderful everyone was professional and helpful.

I was offered a job if I were to stay in the location of the Company.

Great Company to work for!
Pros
Dog in office to keep the office stress free
Cons
There are not any
*****Its a fool Scam guys please dont get fooled by their flowery word**
Entry level Manager (Former Employee) –  MiddlesexJuly 23, 2015
I joined phoenix management assuming its entry level management that's what they tell you when you go for interview. they don't mention about sales at all they show you castles and dreamland.but reality is they make you do sales in the name of training which you keep on doing all the way long while getting trained and later while training.this is how the make money you have to go in your own cars make sale and give them money. in short we are sales person for them with no income at all. even when you ask about so called fixed salary all vague answers .LIARSS they make you sell so called rendition Perfumes of famous Brands on street to anyone wherein legally you are not allowed to do so without permit.i would suggest DONT WASTE YOUR TIME ITS A SCAM...
Pros
NOTHING
Cons
it itself is con company
Productive and motivating work place
Sales Distribution and Marketing (Former Employee) –  Middlesex, NJSeptember 10, 2015
Fun work place with motivational team members. Provide a great work environment and excellent training experience. Give great experience in sales and marketing while learning the business with potential of growth.
Systems Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Stamford, CTOctober 7, 2015
I had the opportunity to develop and gain knowledge and experience in the field of IT and computer field and challenges that may occur.
Busy office
Medical receptionist (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYSeptember 22, 2015
This office is now closed. But I enjoyed my position in the company. I have worked for the same group of doctors for 10 years
Productive and fun.
Independent Distributor/Sales/Management Training (Former Employee) –  Middlesex, NJJune 12, 2014
At Phoenix Management I developed many customer service and sales techniques. I ran as well as helped run instructional and motivational meetings for all trainees and taught others how to distribute fragrances through Direct Marketing. We would all go to the office, sit through a morning meeting then be sent out into the field as teams and sell the fragrances. I enjoyed the positive energetic atmosphere but the money was too low for the amount of time and energy spent working for them.
. (Former Employee) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CAJune 7, 2015
Phoenix Management is a fast paced HOA Management firm. Clients expect a high level of knowledge and integrity. Excellent place to work if you possess these skills and like to have them challenged. Fun, casual and friendly.
Good company if you plan for short term employment
Shipping/Packing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Homestead Air Reserve Base, FLAugust 3, 2013
This company won the contract from another company. A typical day , would be trying to divide the work evenly. That its not what you know but who you know. Management is no worker friendly.. I understand this company is out to make money but to cut back so much and try to do a lot with only so few people can cause problems. They cannot be trusted or at least most of them. Coming to my job, knowing that I have a lot of experience and can do my job but not being given the opportunities(like others because of who they know) to take care of my home. Meeting new people responsible for getting the product to the people and places that need them.
Pros
meeting new people
Cons
the constant back biting for job security
A Typical Day
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Saco, MEMarch 1, 2013
I came in everyday at 8:00am and left at 12:00pm. Between then I did filing, answered the phones, filled out applications, printed them, and sent them out to the mail. I also went to the post office to pick up the mail. The thing I really enjoyed most was that I got to design two brochures for their new property they were building because I did go to school to become a Graphic Designer, so therefore it made me happy to do that project for them.
Loyal Employer Whom Stands With Employees
Contract Manager (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJuly 10, 2013
An exceptional employer whom is willing to go the extra mile with employees.

Sponsored 'the best' barbecues after a successful buy-off inspection.

Taught me everything I know about federal contract management.

I enjoyed site visits from corporate leadership.

Phoenix Management Incorporated treated me with dignity and respect at all times!
Not The Best Employeer
Staff Leader/Managing Clerk (Former Employee) –  Middlesex, NJDecember 14, 2012
I was hired as a personl assistant. My duties where to include phone managment, scheduling and phone recordings, as well as assistant the owner in any way needed. That wasnt the case. They told me that my job title and hours would change to replace someone that was terminated so they chose me to fufill that title even though I didnt have the proper certification in the field. When I told them a situation had accured and that I had no knowledge on how to deal with the situation. I was told that it would be handled the following week and was forced to resign as a source of damage control. I would not recommend this company because they do not handle there business appropriately and with benefical help to there clients.
Pros
i was able to practice my skills and enhance them.
Cons
not enough pay for my qualified position.
I want to thank this "company" for NOT hiring me.
Wasn't hired, thank God (Former Employee) –  Middlesex, New JerseyOctober 8, 2013
Don't even apply for this job. It is basically a scam. Don't contribute to their lies. I never thought I would say that about an established company, but this establishment is a complete joke and I knew it deep down from the moment I walked through their door. I know someone that worked for them, he went through hell to get to a better position and managed to work his way up. He is a rare case, but he said that the boss of the company said "This is the only legal pyramid scheme in America." There you have it. This company keeps changing their name and moving from one small town to the next to keep people from finding them out, but they made a huge mistake calling me back because I am ready to do everything I can do get this fraud business out of my nice, safe town.
Pros
you will get paid
Cons
you won't get paid nearly enough and are contributing to a pyramid scheme.
Excellent
Supply Technician (Former Employee) –  Peterson AFB, CODecember 28, 2012
Supply is the single point for customer call-in assisting customer with proper supply procedures pertinent to their supply account. Management supportive and always willing to assist.