Phoenix Partners Group (http://www.phoenixpartnersgroup.com/) is a global Intermediary that specializes in facilitating and executing a broad array of sophisticated financial transactions for its clients. Founded in 2005 as a New York-based Inter-Dealer derivatives broker, Phoenix has expanded its geographic and asset-class reach. With offices in New York and London, Phoenix now provides a range of intermediary services to its largely institutional financial client base, in credit, equities and rates. From inception Phoenix has worked to extend its reach and standing through technology and strives to improve its clients' experience through meaningful, workable technological change.
The values that define Phoenix are Teamwork, Technology and Trust. We believe that in order to be successful as an intermediary in global markets, you must possess these values. Our employees act as one team across all asset classes and geographies. We embrace technology for the opportunities it gives us to further satisfy our clients’ needs, be it through faster execution, reducing risk through faster processing of trades or better, more reliable information sourcing.
Our vision is to create a seamless, global multi-asset boutique that leverages experience, relationships and technology, to provide our clients with the best execution for their respective markets.
We are seeking an outstanding, highly-motivated developer with the ability to operate in a collaborative environment. Responsibilities include:
- Designing, implementing and testing technical solutions to satisfy business requirements.
- Providing support/hot fix development for custom applications.
- Defining and maintaining procedures and technical documentation.
- 5+ years C# design/coding.
- 5+ years ASP.NET.
- 3+ years SQL Server including relational design/implmentation and use of Transact-SQL.
- General OO design background including patterns, class construction etc.
- Solid understanding of unit testing and associated tools e.g. N-Unit.
- Messaging background.
- Experience in trade lifecycle including trade execution, central clearing, counterparty risk/credit limit checks, confirm creation, STP etc. is a plus.
Package includes base, bonus and comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, life insurance, 401K, FSA accounts etc.
No sponsorship available.