Phoenix Practice Solutions Employee Reviews

Loved the remote position
Authorization Specialist (Former Employee) –  RemoteFebruary 15, 2018
Loved my time at Phoenix as an insurance specialist. Life changes didn't allow me to continue my work there, but I would not hesitate to return if my situation changed. Great management, fantastic feedback, plenty of work. One of the best places I have ever worked! Best training program I have ever seen for a remote position. Very thorough.
Pros
Work from Home
Cons
None for me
Very Stable Company
Insurance Specilist (Current Employee) –  RemoteFebruary 7, 2018
Been with them 2+ years. Very fair. Fast paced environment. IC with no benefits, but very flexible on working hours. More than enough work. Training is excellent. Overall, I am very satisfied.
Pros
Flexible Hours, Good Pay
Cons
No Benefits as IC
Love Working Here!
Pre-Certification Specialist (Current Employee) –  RemoteJanuary 17, 2018
Enjoyable & friendly work environment. It is fast pace but that is where I thrive. If you have insurance experience and dedication you will not have any problem achieving the goals that are set for you as an independent IC.
Training program is through and effective. Even though this is a remote position I always feel that help is just a "click" away. Managers are very helpful, work is distributed evenly and fairly.
Pros
Fair Compensation, Helpful Managers, Flexible Hours
Cons
None - I absolutely love working here and I am very greatful for the opportunity
Great Position!
Call Handler (Current Employee) –  Victorville, CAJanuary 16, 2018
I have been with the company for almost 2 years and I have to say that working from home has been great with this company. The management works with me when I have emergencies and they genuinely care about me and my family. I get all of the training I need for the position and if I am not doing something right I am informed and instructed or trained so I can do my job appropriately.

This is a fast-paced work environment and I enjoy working with the other call handlers as well as the schedulers. Everyone is willing to help if I have questions. Must be able to stay on task and be friendly on the phone and treat the patients as if you want to be treated.

I love that I can choose which hours I want to work (6 or 7.5 hours).
Pros
Fast-paced Friendly Environment
Great place
Call handler (Current Employee) –  New yorkJanuary 16, 2018
I would not hesitate for a minute to recommend this company as an employer. The management is very fair, and are very easy to work with. This is the best employer I have worked for. The management is always available to help in any situation, and they care about not only their clients but their employees as well.
An Excellent Place To Work When You Want To Work From Home
Insurance Specialist (Current Employee) –  GeorgiaJanuary 16, 2018
I enjoy working with Phoenix. This is the kind of job that you get out of it what you put into it. You want to work from home and work hard? Are you willing to be a team member, but also realize that YOU are the one that determines how your work goes? You will be just fine. The management team is excellent. While they are always there if you need them they do not micro-manage you to death and if you make a mistake, they help you, teach you and guide you to be better. I spend my day taking care of the patients, the doctors, and the staff from home. Once my day is done, there is no awful drive. There are no office politics and this is probably one of the most peaceful jobs I have worked in YEARS. While the work is plentiful and I stay busy from the time I sit at my desk until the time I shut down my computer, I don't feel the stress that I used to have from working a "9-5". Being an IC is definitely a new experience, but in my opinion, it's the better experience. The people are great, the clients are great and the insurance....well, it's insurance. Here's to hopefully enjoying many years to come with a fantastic company and excellent people.
Pros
no office drama, you set your hours, excellent teamwork, No driving!
Cons
no benefits because you are an IC.
Love this place!
Insurance Specialist (Current Employee) –  RemoteJanuary 16, 2018
The first IC position where I actually love what I am doing! Very competitive, must be able to stay at task. Definitely not for everyone, but if you understand insurance, it is the job for you.
Pros
Set your own hours
Cons
Must be able to manage time well on your own
Appointment scheduling
Appointment Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Riverdale, GANovember 13, 2017
My opinion of Phoenix the income is okay for someone using it just to supplement their income. The pay is per call which can range from .50 to 3.00 a call ( depending on which department you are scheduling for). Some key managers can be very rude basically disrespectful. Employees are working as a1099 agent but you are expected to work everyday. When submitting your calls for payroll it is easy for the payrill report ran to reflect differently which results in lower payments (there is no way to dispute)
Pros
Work from home
Cons
Pay no assigned breaks thru out an 8 hour shift
Horrible compensation
Scheduling Coordinator (Former Employee) –  RemoteOctober 22, 2017
This company is a total fraud!!!! If you like working for mere pennies then I encourage you to apply here. You are required to answer call after call(sometimes 40-50 calls daily) and still end up with nothing. You are paid $1-4 per transaction which most of the time only amount to approximately $50 daily. Most of the calls are the ones that result in someone calling to confirm an appointment which $.50 per call. Management is awful. If you are not part of the inner circle then you can forget fairness. Do not get duped by their ad that states $15-18 an hour because it is totally FALSE! The call handlers are rude as heck and all of them have major attitude.
Pros
Working from home
Cons
Compensation and staff

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Phoenix Practice Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

Phoenix Practice Solutions Reviews by Location