Phoenix Services Employee Reviews

low paying position as a driver
Route Manager (Former Employee), Ann Arbor, MIJuly 11, 2015
Pros: Good equipment
Cons: low pay
A temporary agency where driver pay was minimum. Job was 80 miles round trip from my home. However, their equipment was good.
A decent temp employment company
Manufacturing/assembly (Former Employee), Ann Arbor, MIJune 8, 2015
They are fairly quick in finding employment when needed. and check up with you often. The staff is friendly and polite. I will recommend and use them if needed in the future
find jobs fast
Temporary Employee (Former Employee), Sylvania, OHMay 5, 2015
found my job fast. made sure to listen to what I was looking for. Friendly when talking on the phones with employees. Definetly will use again
Overall a good company to work for.
Contract Purchasing Assistant (Current Employee), Ann Arbor, MIMarch 24, 2015
Fast paced work place. I learned to work with different software. Overall a good place to work. The company I was placed at was very unfriendly and had a negative atmosphere.
Productive work place with personal and rewarding experiences.
Investigator/Program Specialist (Current Employee), Lebanon, PAFebruary 18, 2015
Pros: monday - friday with all major holidays off.
Cons: location in comparison to corporate.
Typical day at work starts at 8am where I conduct a team meeting where we review the day's expectations. I then, via video conference, meet with upper management to discuss plans and expectations. During the hours of 9-3, my staff work with mentally and physically challenged adults, via treatment plans and other strategies. 3-4pm staff regroup and prepare the day program for the following day. I have learned the challenges of working with adults who have several disabilities such as speaking, hearing and seeing. You become creative in how you communicate. Co-workers, although low in salary, are truly committed to their profession and it shows. The hardest part of my job is working away from the corporate offices. My office is 65 miles away from our regional office which makes it difficult when quick and important decisions need approval. I enjoy my job because everyday is a different day of new challenges.
Temp agency with sporadic job placements and no job security
Temporary Employee (Former Employee), Sylvania, OHJanuary 29, 2015
Pros: good pay
Cons: no opportunity for advancement, no job security, inconsistent schedules
-too many promises, nothing was fulfilled
-excellent job for someone who wants immediate income, but not many opportunities for advancement
Good work environment, challenging,and educational.
Heavy Equipment Operator (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZOctober 20, 2014
Pros: regular breaks and lunches, full medical, dental, and heath insurance
Cons: dust, extreme amout of dust
Heavy equipment operator,to move materials,raw scrap,maintenance and repair on mobile equipment,and operational plants.

How slag and steel scrap is recovered and processed

Speed and cautiousness, was a priority, knowing where everyone was at a given time

Being busy all day long.No standby time, making productivity and the day seem less lengthy
Its nice working with them, depending on what company
Temp Worker (Current Employee), Monroe, MISeptember 2, 2014
Working with Phoenix is a nice experience depending on what place your placed because some places are a nice job experience and/or maybe a career gain for some.
Temp agency
Assembler (Former Employee), Ann Arbor, MIAugust 12, 2014
Helps people find temporary jobs. Many pay below $10/hour. Mostly for those with limited options. I did not have a car while I was a temp worker
productive and fun day with alots of kids
Production Assistant (Former Employee), Toledo, OHJuly 31, 2014
i would plan a weeks of work a week ahead clean prepare meals change diapers play with kids
productive
Customer Services/ File Clerk; Pulled files (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZJune 7, 2014
Pros: did not have to wait long to receive assignment
Cons: wanted more responsiblitiy
Very nice place to do temporary service for. employers were very nice.
rewarding place to work
Security Badge Checker (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZApril 14, 2014
Pros: great people and environment
Cons: pay less than whats expected of an individual
I was responsible for checking badges upon entry into the SED Software Engineering Directorate on Redstone. I also was charged with the responsibilities of checking security clearances and issuance of passes in order to enter the facility. I am proficient in using the JPAS system and other office supporting systems
Invoicing/ Purchasing/ Timekeeper
Office Assitance / Heat Treating Tech (Former Employee), La Porte, TXApril 2, 2014
• Data entry of job description, employee crafts, man hours, equipment hours, and all 3rd party freights and rentals into invoice spreadsheet
• Distribute invoice to managers for approval and file after it is sent out to client.
• Scan and make copies for distribution to accounting department
• Issue a purchase order number and place orders for materials, equipment, rentals and schedule pickups
• Receive tickets and issue for payment; Enter data into invoice spreadsheet
• Submit daily work record using TRACK System at job site and distribute to project manager for approval onsitea
Good Company
TEMPORARY EMPLOYEE (Current Employee), Toledo, OHApril 1, 2014
Pros: job placement
Cons: job placement
They are a good company to work for. They place you in jobs in the area.
chalenging and intense work
Plastic Molding Machine Operator (Current Employee), Ann Arbor, MIMarch 30, 2014
Pros: learned a lot
Cons: the fast pace and the heat
Fast paced
I learned organized and trim parts
Efficient Management
Fun, Friendly and Helpful
Standing all day and the Heat
Enjoying and fun with the co workers
Driver
Driver (Former Employee), Taylor, MIJanuary 9, 2014
A typical day at Phoenix services was driving Ford truck to requested lots. I learned how to relax behind the wheel, truck operation, and car safety. Management was cool also through temp. My co-worker was cool helping if needed.
Production
Material Handler (Former Employee), Oregon, OHDecember 3, 2013
Pros: nice lunch breaks
Cons: temporary work
A typical day consisted of organizing, sorting and packaging car parts, cleaning up my area & breaking down boxes. I learn how to manage my time and get a big amount of work done by a certain time. I most enjoyed the flexibility in my task.
Bad Management
Training Consultant (Former Employee), Springboro, OHNovember 7, 2013
Pros: beautiful part of the country!
Cons: poor management!
I loved working with the people i trained and the area.The manager was not skilled enouph to be responsible for his employees.
Press Operator (Former Employee), Ann Arbor, MIOctober 31, 2013
Pros: good friendly atmosphere
Cons: great trainers and people
Nice people and room for advancement and growth in the company. and nice co workers
Just Horrible
Manufacturing (Former Employee), Ann Arbor, MIOctober 23, 2013
Pros: it eventually ended
Cons: 10 minute breaks and lunches, no life flexibility, horrendously low paying
This was a horrible place to work. Regardless of what your major of study or previous work history involves, they boot you right into a plant job where you're working seven days a week, like a slave. I would not recommend anyone work at Phoenix Services for any amount of time.