Phoenix Services Employee Reviews

Productive agency
Internship (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALApril 26, 2016
A typical day at work involves helping individuals with disabilities gain employment skills. I have learned a great deal about both mental and physical disabilities and the limitations they present. The staff is very friendly and helpful. There is a genuine concern for the consumers of the agency. The hardest part of the job is meeting the differing individual needs of the consumers. The most enjoyable part of the job is seeing consumers achieve their employment goals.
great place
associate (Current Employee) –  Perrysburg, OHNovember 9, 2015
they work hard for you they pay well they have good jobs as wells as great problem resolving skills. for example if there is a problem at the job the work quick to resolve it
wonderful company
Vehicle Transporter (Former Employee) –  MIAugust 28, 2015
I loved it. Very professional. But my assignment ended early due to shut down. Other that that it was a good place to work. I transported vehicles all day
It was a temp job but still okay.
Administrative Assistant, Receptionist (Former Employee) –  La Porte, TXJuly 14, 2015
I was happy with the position the workload was steady and the staff was great to be around. The CEO was very caring and understanding when it came to his employees.
low paying position as a driver
Route Manager (Former Employee) –  Ann Arbor, MIJuly 11, 2015
A temporary agency where driver pay was minimum. Job was 80 miles round trip from my home. However, their equipment was good.
Pros
Good equipment
Cons
low pay
A decent temp employment company
Manufacturing/assembly (Former Employee) –  Ann Arbor, MIJune 8, 2015
They are fairly quick in finding employment when needed. and check up with you often. The staff is friendly and polite. I will recommend and use them if needed in the future
find jobs fast
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Sylvania, OHMay 5, 2015
found my job fast. made sure to listen to what I was looking for. Friendly when talking on the phones with employees. Definetly will use again
Overall a good company to work for.
Contract Purchasing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Ann Arbor, MIMarch 24, 2015
Fast paced work place. I learned to work with different software. Overall a good place to work. The company I was placed at was very unfriendly and had a negative atmosphere.
Productive work place with personal and rewarding experiences.
Investigator/Program Specialist (Current Employee) –  Lebanon, PAFebruary 18, 2015
Typical day at work starts at 8am where I conduct a team meeting where we review the day's expectations. I then, via video conference, meet with upper management to discuss plans and expectations. During the hours of 9-3, my staff work with mentally and physically challenged adults, via treatment plans and other strategies. 3-4pm staff regroup and prepare the day program for the following day. I have learned the challenges of working with adults who have several disabilities such as speaking, hearing and seeing. You become creative in how you communicate. Co-workers, although low in salary, are truly committed to their profession and it shows. The hardest part of my job is working away from the corporate offices. My office is 65 miles away from our regional office which makes it difficult when quick and important decisions need approval. I enjoy my job because everyday is a different day of new challenges.
Pros
Monday - Friday with all major holidays off.
Cons
Location in comparison to Corporate.
Temp agency with sporadic job placements and no job security
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Sylvania, OHJanuary 29, 2015
-too many promises, nothing was fulfilled
-excellent job for someone who wants immediate income, but not many opportunities for advancement
Pros
Good pay
Cons
No opportunity for advancement, No job security, inconsistent schedules
Good work environment, challenging,and educational.
Heavy Equipment Operator (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZOctober 20, 2014
Heavy equipment operator,to move materials,raw scrap,maintenance and repair on mobile equipment,and operational plants.

How slag and steel scrap is recovered and processed

Speed and cautiousness, was a priority, knowing where everyone was at a given time

Being busy all day long.No standby time, making productivity and the day seem less lengthy
Pros
regular breaks and lunches, full medical, dental, and heath insurance
Cons
Dust, extreme amout of dust
Its nice working with them, depending on what company
Temp Worker (Current Employee) –  Monroe, MISeptember 2, 2014
Working with Phoenix is a nice experience depending on what place your placed because some places are a nice job experience and/or maybe a career gain for some.
Temp agency
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Ann Arbor, MIAugust 12, 2014
Helps people find temporary jobs. Many pay below $10/hour. Mostly for those with limited options. I did not have a car while I was a temp worker
productive and fun day with alots of kids
Production Assistant (Former Employee) –  Toledo, OHJuly 31, 2014
i would plan a weeks of work a week ahead clean prepare meals change diapers play with kids
productive
Customer Services/ File Clerk; Pulled files (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 7, 2014
Very nice place to do temporary service for. employers were very nice.
Pros
did not have to wait long to receive assignment
Cons
wanted more responsiblitiy
rewarding place to work
Security Badge Checker (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 14, 2014
I was responsible for checking badges upon entry into the SED Software Engineering Directorate on Redstone. I also was charged with the responsibilities of checking security clearances and issuance of passes in order to enter the facility. I am proficient in using the JPAS system and other office supporting systems
Pros
great people and environment
Cons
Pay less than whats expected of an individual
Invoicing/ Purchasing/ Timekeeper
Office Assitance / Heat Treating Tech (Former Employee) –  La Porte, TXApril 2, 2014
• Data entry of job description, employee crafts, man hours, equipment hours, and all 3rd party freights and rentals into invoice spreadsheet
• Distribute invoice to managers for approval and file after it is sent out to client.
• Scan and make copies for distribution to accounting department
• Issue a purchase order number and place orders for materials, equipment, rentals and schedule pickups
• Receive tickets and issue for payment; Enter data into invoice spreadsheet
• Submit daily work record using TRACK System at job site and distribute to project manager for approval onsitea
Good Company
TEMPORARY EMPLOYEE (Current Employee) –  Toledo, OHApril 1, 2014
They are a good company to work for. They place you in jobs in the area.
Pros
Job Placement
Cons
Job Placement
chalenging and intense work
Plastic Molding Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Ann Arbor, MIMarch 30, 2014
Fast paced
I learned organized and trim parts
Efficient Management
Fun, Friendly and Helpful
Standing all day and the Heat
Enjoying and fun with the co workers
Pros
Learned a lot
Cons
The fast pace and the heat
Driver
Driver (Former Employee) –  Taylor, MIJanuary 9, 2014
A typical day at Phoenix services was driving Ford truck to requested lots. I learned how to relax behind the wheel, truck operation, and car safety. Management was cool also through temp. My co-worker was cool helping if needed.