Phoenix Suns Employee Reviews

Do not work here
Group Sales Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 27, 2017
Management will not care about you. No work life balance. Bad compensation. Turnover is crazy. They expect you to sell your soul to the Suns, and it's not fun.
Poor Leadership
Business Systems Analyst (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZDecember 9, 2016
Leadership team does not set clear expectations for employees, nor do they work together to send a message of cohesion within the leadership team. High turnover, and no effective measures are taken to keep good employees. Organizational culture is based on an "every man for himself" mentality. Bad behavior is praised as long as revenue goals are met. Employees are not valued. Shady business practices.
Pros
Great team members - strong support staff.
Cons
Lack of support from leadership, unclear expectations, lack of cohesion from leadership, shady business practices and hidden agendas.
Great organization.
Game Operations Intern (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 7, 2016
Great environment, great people and great organization, Fun place to work at. I enjoy just going to work and I genuinely love what I do there. I learned how to multi-task better.
Aggressivley progressive.
game operations Intern (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZDecember 29, 2015
Phoenix Suns is a great organization to work for, They see a problem and it is fixed in no time. They treat every employee with importance, you are also allowed extra hours if available. It's clearly a team Job and you're never on your own.
Pros
Conversing with players
Cons
May not get a lunch break for a while
Fun workplace with opportunity to grow
Assistant Sales Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZAugust 19, 2014
Great co-workers in this fun, fast-paced environment. Management always had an open-door policy. Opportunity for growth within the sales department.
Best job for experience.
Ball Attendant (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 14, 2014
Working here was a blessing. I enjoyed being around so many superstar players. It was great! I learned that people are people, and no matter how much money a man makes, he is still a human. The management was amazing. I couldn't have asked for a better group of leaders. I worked with a staff that hustled to get things done, and made the most of every second. It was a great experience. I had the most trouble getting over the fact that thousands of people were in the crowd, possible placing their eyes upon me as i took care of the court, however it was easy to conquer after a few games. I loved being so close to such amazing people. A+
Pros
Free NBA games, court side.
great job, wonderful people
Sales intern (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZOctober 21, 2013
everyone does their job, and makes sure to inform each other of the success during the day.
Great perks
Outside Sales Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 21, 2012
Loves working for the suns. Looked forward to going to work everyday and the job had good perks as well. Great Organization.
Fun place to work and a great place to develop excellent client relationships.
Senior Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 18, 2012
Fun environment to work in. However, there isn't as much communication and collaboration from senior level leadership as I would have liked. My co-workers were outstanding, and I learned a lot about selling and marketing sports sponsorship packages.