Phoenix Employee Reviews

easy job that pays good
Equipment Operator (Current Employee) –  Ghent, KYJuly 20, 2016
I ran a dozer 40 ton yuke, 35 ton articulating dump truck and a road grater. I learned how to operate an articulating caterpillar loader. The management could be better to many he said she said situations. my coworkers are very hardworking and enjoyable to be around.
Safe work place with great team members and good work equipment
Stress Reliever (Current Employee) –  LaPorte TXJuly 26, 2016
Good company and compensation but many layoffs. Great co workers and safety management team. Every day at work there was safety meeting. Oil refinery with long lasting contracts
Pros
Safe
Cons
Layoffs
Nice start up Company
Dir of Marketing / Operations/ Executive Assistant (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYSeptember 8, 2016
Nice organization to work with. Friendly people. This company is a start up company so there's still a lot of growing to do with the organization.
Pros
Travel reimbursement, benefits
Job placement poor along with minnimal pay rate
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  K&W GrindingJune 16, 2016
I feel that if they offered a higher pay rate, I could offer a better review. My opinion is that they're basic pay is about $9.00/hr. Which is a low standard in this day and time. I feel that they should offer more temp to perm. positions.
Great opportunity to learn new skills
Laborer (Current Employee) –  Worcester, MAJuly 28, 2016
I had opportunity to work along side my father, who is one of the best licensed builders I know, along with other great carpenters to learn valuable trade skills
A temp service
Receptionist/Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Ann Arbor, MIMay 27, 2016
It's a great place to work, it is, however a temp agency and you don't get much of a heads up once you've been let go. In fact, you don't get any heads up before being let go.
Pros
long lunches, great coworkers
Cons
benefits, advancement, job security
Unorganized and hectic
Technician (Former Employee) –  MissouriJuly 20, 2016
I was on 2nd shift and really wanting 1st shift. I was always given the go around and never a straight answer so it was time for me to leave.
Wonderful place to work.
BUSINESS OFFICE SECRETARY (Current Employee) –  Nutley, NJJune 25, 2015
Fast passed. Staff is encouraged to play and have fun while working.
Strong work ethic. Staff is recognized and praised constantly for their their hard work.
Pros
Good benefits. Nice work environment
Enjoy coming to work with good people everyday.
Assistant Supply Clerk (Current Employee) –  Huntsville, ALMay 4, 2014
A typical day at Phoenix starts at 0700 Monday through Friday. First thing in the morning the Field worker come and request their supplies. We fill there orders and get them on the road. Once that is done we then, load the truck for our daily deliveries. This usually takes us up until lunch. After lunch we then log all deliveries and routes to track supplies going out of the warehouse. Once that is done then we usually order suppies for the week and stand alone building on the base. After that we usually get deliveries that come in and we sign for and stock them in the warehouse. After that is done. We are usually getting ready to go home. The hardest thing about this job seems to be the lifting and bending. But, hard work has never been a problem. The most enjoyable part of this job is the helping people and making sure that the job is getting down correctly.
Pros
good hours, holidays off, and the people are a joy to work with
Cons
benifits and retirement are lacking
Wonderful company to work for
Shop Helper (Current Employee) –  TexasMarch 1, 2016
Enjoyed this job a lot, the staff were amazing, pay rate was good and hours were great.
Learned a lot working at this company.
Pros
reliable staff
Dynamic and challenging work environment.
Badge Checker/Security (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALJanuary 31, 2014
I have always maintain great relationships and worked very well with my co-workers. I enjoy working in a very changing and always changing enviroment. The relationships with co-workers, bosses, supervisors and clients have always made the job for me.
Pros
healthcare and other benefits have always helped make the transition smoother.
Cons
providing no healthcare has always made things rather difficult for me.
productive workplace with easy going co-workers
Production Operator (Former Employee) –  Ann Arbor, MINovember 24, 2015
The workplace had a lot going on at all times, there was always some kind of project you could do if a machine was not running yet. The employees were very friendly and helpful to anyone who was new. Overall it was pretty laid back for a factory, you were able to switch jobs if you needed a break, and you never felt out of place.
Pros
long lunch break
Usually fun loving but lately there appears to be more tension on a day to day basis.
Home Health Nurse (Current Employee) –  Clermont, FLNovember 7, 2015
As a visiting nurse as well as being part-time, most contact and communication is by phone or electronic device, therefore there is limited face to face interaction. However, whenever they throw a party it is usually a grand one.
Pros
Love to eat, lots of food good fellowship
Cons
Job Assignments too far away
Great Place to Work!
Sales/Marketing Manager (Former Employee) –  Rutherfordton, NCAugust 12, 2015
Fun, productive place to work. Phoenix Solutions encourages you to be creative and actively embraces change! Outstanding culture and 100% of the employees are engaged with the vision and direction of the company!
Fun, enthusiastic family restaurant with lots of MEAT!
Hostess/Server (Former Employee) –  Denver, COMay 17, 2015
Working at Rodizio Grill was great. I learned a lot, how to schedual reservations, confirm appointments, make seating charts, serving 20-30 table tops/day. Most of the workers were from different backgrounds, so it was fun and interesting getting to know and work with everyone. The mangement was erfessional and fun to work with, never a dull moment.
Pros
Great environment, free salad bar.
Cons
Not enough working hours
Lunch in the park.
Order/Customer Care Clerk (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYDecember 19, 2014
Several positions open for advancement. Flexiable hours for school and family emergencies. Promotions with celeberties from the music industry was always fun. Located at the pier made lunchtime in the park is very relaxing. Commuting to and from work is very easy with the one bus stopping two blocks away and another bus stopping one block away.
Pros
flexiable schedule.
Cons
change in health plan.
Great Coworkers, friendly environment
Volunteer Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Brownsville, TXMay 19, 2015
management was nominal, always treated well. i would go in and right away start on leads calling customers and offering out services.
Productive and funny workplace
Bartender (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 1, 2015
Opening times at 10,preparing the bar nice and tidy for opening times,checking everything is in place and working. On a personal level is a high status of knowledge i have gained working with a skillful assistant manager. Funny and young co-workers made everything to be a little bit stressful. Although the hours were long, when you see happy customers coming back with a smile on their face made a difference.
Pros
Free lunches, nights out
Productive workplace
Equipment Technician (Former Employee) –  Sylvania, OHApril 21, 2015
Great place to work for with great wages. Sends you to job location that may be convenient for your lifestyle needs. HR works with you if there is any inconvenience at the time of your needs.
Pros
great pay rates
Cons
short breaks
A Civilian & Police Officer Recruit
Police Officer Recruit (Former Employee) –  City of Phoenix Police DepartmentApril 24, 2014
As a Police Officer recruit, I was able to combine my passion for physical fitness toward my passion for law enforcement.

Additionally, the department provided the recruits the opportunity to work in a civilian capacity to understand the inner-workings of the department. I was fortunate to be placed in the Legal/Incident Review Unit where I not only utilized my research and legal background and worked collectively with the Planning and Research Bureau. Further, I was was able to apply that work to tasks that would enhance my effectiveness as a Police Officer, such as citation accountability and accuracy.