Photo Employee Reviews

DIGITAL TECHNICIAN - Digital Art Department (Former Employee) –  Guaynabo, PROctober 24, 2017
As I told at the other review it was a great learning place with a great teamwork. Very good manager who teach you everything about the new technologies in pre-press and design.
Pros
Good recreation and lunch areas
Cons
Far from home
Fun and productive
VIDEOGRAPHER, ***FREELANCE (Current Employee) –  South CarolinaJuly 20, 2017
Typical day is meeting client at location and capturing event.
Hardest part is trying not to overbook schedule.
Most enjoyable part?a satisfied client
Pros
scheduling
Cons
clients that want discounts
Productive workplace with free meals
Senior Photo Editor (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 6, 2017
Work/Life balance could be quite good if you are not a workaholic.

The hardest part of the job is that you should be very efficient in face of a heavy workload. The editor must coordinate photo assignments by selecting, editing, and positioning photos and publishing images, and also supervise and network with freelance photographers, keeping up with global breaking news and hot topics to dispense related assignments to photographers.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
health insurance
Productive and Fun Work place
Internship duties and responsibilities (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLAugust 10, 2016
To implement my Digital Filmmaking knowledge and skills in as a videographer and editor in the media industry. Love to learn new things on a daily basis.
N/a
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJune 19, 2016
A truly fantastic company to work for. I really enjoyed my time there and recommend it highly to whomever is interested.
making photo orders
Photo Technician/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Pooler, GAMay 11, 2016
not a bad job very enjoyable at times,filling orders,inventory merchandise,cash register,stocking and working in the electronics department
Productive and niceworkplace
Supervisor of Electronics, Wireless (Former Employee) –  Macedon, NYJanuary 5, 2016
Dunkin Donuts was my first job. I enjoy working there. I feel that customer service is number one. I enjoy the people and staff while I worked there. I enjoyed working there when my customers would come in while I was there.
Calm and well-oiled workplace!
Electronics Associate, Sam's Club (Former Employee) –  Lady Lake, FLJuly 29, 2015
Never had any major problems while working in the Electronics department and I ALWAYS do well selling products to customers.
Enjoyed working with all cultures of people
Photo booth Assistant (Former Employee) –  Reedley, CAMay 16, 2015
This was a fun and exciting job. I got to know and work with all kinds of people. Did events such as Weddings, Birthdays, School and Business events, among others. Fixed up the booth according to the event taking place. It was a wonderful experience. The hardest part was trying to fit in as many people in the booth as we could for group pictures, while keeping people safe inside and outside the booth. The most enjoyable part was the people that I met. I had a wonderful time working with my boss and our customers.
Pros
The people I met, plus the dinners we were offered at the events
Cons
just trying to safely get as many people in the booth for group shots.
Productive workplace where friendships were built
Shift Manager (Current Employee) –  Zieglerville, PAApril 27, 2015
Great team and everyone was willing to teach me everything i needed to know. I have learned life skills as well as work skills at CVS
My work summary
JOURNALIST REPORTER (Former Employee) –  Miami, FloridaJanuary 21, 2015
Was on standby for any breaking news stories. Monitored police radio to listen to any breaking news and informing the station. Maintained a great rapport with the people I worked with. My coworkers maintained total professionalism. The hardest part was ending my work day because I thoroughly enjoyed the job I did. I so enjoyed flying in the helicopter and when possible going on the air with breaking news stories
Pros
Assisting in gathering news for a well known television station
Cons
bad weather days kept us on the ground and the copter went down for maintenance.
Fast pace environment working in teams
Cashier, Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CASeptember 17, 2014
Over five years experience as customer service, cashier, photo and price changing, however was very difficult to advance within this company.
Pros
Excellent team work
Cons
difficulty advancing
Learned so much in distrubution and sales
Cust Serv Rep sales, mngr, everthing (Former Employee) –  Canada, KYFebruary 17, 2014
I have well over 20 years of experience in retail and have dealt with placing of products and sales to Town Pump stores in all aspects.
Pros
Outings and free T shirts
Cons
Photo 225 lacked proper management, but had great people.
RECEPTIONIST & 2nd SHOOTER (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LADecember 30, 2013
Photo 225 has the potential to be a great business, but faces angry brides daily. I learned: how to "not" run a small-business. The co-workrers are what made working there fun. A normal day at work would mean: answering questions about wedding details, setting up photo-shoots, and calming angry brides.
Pros
Learning the in's and out's of a small local business.
Cons
Starting the job at part-time, yet being needed full-time, and denied full-time benefits.
Typical production environment
Shipping Clerk/ Photo filter production manager (Former Employee) –  Dexter, MISeptember 13, 2013
A well paying job with daily challenges that kept my one my toes.
Fun working in different departments
Lawn & Garden Sales Associate - Wal-Mart (Former Employee) –  Johnson City, TNAugust 26, 2013
A typical work day is slow depending which department I worked in. I learned a lot in the three departments I worked in. Management was rude in a few departments and wasn't that helpful or understanding. I loved working with my co-workers.
fantastic place to work
Dept. Manager (Former Employee) –  Allegan, MIAugust 13, 2013
This was a wonderful place to work but now has gone out of business.
enjoyable place
Customer service representative/ photo tech (Current Employee) –  mount kisco newyorkJune 17, 2013
organizing and keeping up a well develop lab.
doing orders on the screen.
encouraging and displaying other things you can do.
Pros
not really being on a schudle
Cons
kodak suppot system
boring
Cashier (Former Employee) –  develop film and print out picturesMay 20, 2013
didnt get much hours so there was no room for advancement which made it hard to show up for work
Pros
customers, pay check
Cons
boring, nothing to work on
University student run newspaper and yearbook
Photo-Journalist (Former Employee) –  Monroe, LAFebruary 13, 2013
A wonderful place to get a start in photo-journalism. Great co-workers and advisers.
Pros
great work environment