Please note: This is not a typical job. Please read the next paragraph carefully and do not apply unless you enthusiastically match the criteria outlined.
_PhotoBin is in a period of very fast growth (over 5000% over the past 3 years) and is in an intense transition period. This role requires a roll up the sleeves, get in the trenches, hands on attitude and approach. Not only do we need someone to “manage finance and accounting”, but the ideal candidate will work with the executive team to help steer the strategy and direction of the company. We need a “business person” that can perform the finance/accounting role AND help grow the business. This is NOT an 8 hour a day job, it requires a person that loves to work, and wants to be a part of building something great.
If you do not love working, are not self -motivated, and are not a business person that is ready willing and able to put in 50-60 hour weeks with an unlimited appetite for responsibility and challenge, then please do not apply. _
The ideal candidate has achieved a high degree of success in their career but is still willing to do whatever it takes, be hands on and build the company and the finance department. There is an exceptional opportunity for advancement in PhotoBin at this time.
- High degree of initiative
- Make it happen, results oriented person
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
We are committed to constant and never-ending improvement. This means that everything is a work in progress. We push ourselves with positive dissatisfaction and believe that good enough is seldom good and it’s never enough.
We are positive and inspiring. We look at the bright side of things. We set big goals to keep us inspired. We only hire people with ambition, initiative, persistence and enthusiasm. We look for people that are passionate about their work and success.
Honesty without compromise. This one is simple: We do what we say we are going to do and honor our commitments.
We have fun. We have a positive, upbeat environment with a team of great people - we enjoy who we work with. We work hard and play hard. We don’t take ourselves too seriously but we mean business about success.
Summary: This position is responsible for ensuring that financial goals and metrics of the company are properly forecasted, measured, reported, analyzed, and communicated plus other duties as assigned. Additionally as a director, assist in driving the company’s overall success.
- This is not all inclusive – this position allows for as much responsibility as you can handle!
- Produce or oversee the production of all reports and statistics
- Manage accounting personnel
- Manage AR, AP and PR
- “Own” NetSuite and the maximization of the ERP
- Ensure compliance with voucher legalities including proper revenue recognition
- Oversee voucher numbers system and stats management
- Handle contract administration and assist in negotiations
- Close monthly P&L within 3-4 business days post month end
- Monitor and ensure proper cash flow and management
- Ensure all types of tax and reporting compliance
- Produce monthly business reporting package, including P&L, balance sheet and KPI reports
- Prepare annual and semiannual budgets, including revenue and income forecasts
- Maintain banking relationships including merchant banking
- Perpetuate the company core values through departments
- Work with all departments as needed
- Assist with HR and legal compliance
- Must be detail oriented and have excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Have the ability to self-initiate work under minimal supervision
- Effective communication skills and the ability to work effectively with other departments
- A high degree of initiative and a proactive work ethic is required
- Requires strong interpersonal skills, written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to build and maintain positive working relationships within the organization
- Proven leadership, management and organizational skills with a track record of results
- Ability to hire, train, develop manage performance and build a cohesive team
- Assist with the development of PhotoBin’s 5 year strategic and operating plan
- Assist executive team with development of key metrics and cost models
- General ledger maintenance and financial statement preparation
- Develop and implement accounting systems, policies and procedures, records and systems
- Maintain tax compliance issues
- Bachelor’s Degree (BS) with an emphasis in accounting or finance preferred
- Prior financial analysis and accounting experience required
- Experience with analysis and reporting in high transaction processing environment
- Knowledge of accrual based accounting
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding work environment
- Advanced Excel skills including array formulas, look-up and pivot tables, if-statement logic, etc.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Strong business acumen
- Experience with NetSuite a plus. Experience with a cross function ERP systems a must.
- Strong grasp of the English language and grammar skills
- Ability to handle competing demands and multi-tasking required
PhotoBin Vision: Our dream is to build a great company that:
- Is a role model in the business community; it is successful, growing, and thriving
- Is results-oriented, and works with a sense of urgency
- Attracts top caliber people (Motivated, hardworking and career oriented)
- Is a place where people want to work, and they care about the company
- Cultivates an environment of personal and professional development
- Has longevity; survives through generations of leadership and marketplace changes
- Has a positive reputation for follow through and taking care of its customers
- Maintains a positive and fun culture
We continue raise the bar and we work hard every day to make our dream a reality
We are an equal opportunity employer