We have immediate openings for Software Engineers in both .NET/C# and JAVA in Toronto, Ontario, CANADA with relocation expenses provided. Specifically the professionals we are looking for have exceptional development skills (5 years experience) and excellent English skills – both written and verbal. We are looking for individuals who are interested in either temporarily (minimum 1 year) or permanent relocation to Canada.
Globaltek Worldwide S.A. has clients primarily in Canada focusing on software development. Our clients operate software development outsourcing operations on-site at end-client locations using.NET and JAVA technologies. We have substantial expertise in placing suitable candidates under the Canadian Temporary Foreign Workers program and the US H-1B program with possible subsequent immigration under the Canadian Permanent Resident program or the US Green Card program.
Our services are paid for by our clients and there is never a cost to candidates. In addition, clients typically pay for international travel as well as temporary accommodations upon arrival in Canada. We sponsor the necessary work permits, arrange travel, temporary housing and is able to assist with all aspects of the immigration process as well as familiarizing yourself with Canada. Persons (and their dependents) coming to Canada under our program can typically obtain Canadian Permanent Resident status within 24-30 months of arrival and Canadian Citizenship within 18 months thereafter. Spouses or common law partners who come to Canada under this program are typically granted an open work permit allowing them to work for any employer in Canada with few restrictions.
- Assist in the collection and documentation of user's requirements and related analysis
- Assist in the architecture, design and development of logical and physical specifications
- Design and implement software by writing, modifying and integrating software
- Test, debug and identify problems with existing software and processes and recommend and implement solutions by writing, modifying and integrating software
- Create, modify or integrate database systems using SQL based database technologies
Only suitable international candidates with a relevant university degree, 5+ years' experience with internationally recognized brands as well as solid English skills will be considered. Skills we are looking for include:
- Great written and spoken English skills
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Creativity and flexibility.
- The ability to multitask.
- he ability to work constructively in a group.
- Very good documentation skills
- Working with minimal supervision
- University degree in computer related field. Msc preferred but not required
- 5+ years of experience in software development. Experience with internationally recognized Brands is preferred
- 5+ years of experience with Visual Studio.NET 2008 (C# 3.5) OR J2EE / JAVAEE
- 5+ years of experience with SQL (Any of Oracle, DB2, MS SQL Server platforms preferred)
- Experience with Object-Oriented programming techniques, design patterns
- Web development experience an asset (MVC / ASP.NET, JSP, etc.)
- Web services/WCF experience.
- Experience in unit testing
- Experience developing as part of a system including system integration
- Experience developing in a client/server architecture and web application.
- Good knowledge of QA methodologies, software development lifecycle.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Effective Time Management skills.
- The ability to offer suggestions and support their arguments.